• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Connect-tek's adapts to your needs and size, think of a sword and a sword will appear, since you are its user, even if they break it it can be rebuilt. Don't ask for something impossible, I haven't reached the impossible yet"
"Well, this would help me get an advantage since I'm not planning on going all out..." Zlata murmured with a smile, "All she said I needed to do was to prove my strength... And I think this would be enough... Can you give me a good time for me to arrive there? I was thinking of going the next day at dawn.."

"You, warlord up there, what is your purposes here?"

He shouts up in the air, trying to get his attention.
A few seconds later, a response rings out within Yorsha's mind.

"Don't mind me. I'm actually here to help you, I'm just waiting for an opportune moment to interject. After all, I have something I'd want to speak to you about, and waiting for you to finish up here would be inefficient considering how there's a fourth warlord watching from a few countries over, presumably intending to wear you down or share the finishing blow once your current battle concludes."

"Well, this would help me get an advantage since I'm not planning on going all out..." Zlata murmured with a smile, "All she said I needed to do was to prove my strength... And I think this would be enough... Can you give me a good time for me to arrive there? I was thinking of going the next day at dawn.."
"6 am"

"I trust you in that calculation, my best robot buddy..." Zlata smiled, "Also, before I go, I hope you can tune in to the fight to give me some tips. I'll need another mind to help me fight Nakya... Besides, your processing powers are really amazing!"
"I will do what i can do, good luck" he say in an attempt to imitate the feeling of a smile with his words

A few seconds later, a response rings out within Yorsha's mind.

"Don't mind me. I'm actually here to help you, I'm just waiting for an opportune moment to interject. After all, I have something I'd want to speak to you about, and waiting for you to finish up here would be inefficient considering how there's a fourth warlord watching from a few countries over, presumably intending to wear you down or share the finishing blow once your current battle concludes."
"No matter, I'm already done here. We may go elsewhere if you wish to speak in private."

The Elden King simply replies back.

"Ah, that is convenient."

Another telepathic message comes out before the figure rapidly descends, ending up idly floating a few feet above the ground. His appearance is rather plain, almost to the point of lacking any detectable aura, though he carries some metallic jugs on his waist that may be familiar to Yorsha, or specifically their proxy.

"I am Kane, the Alchemy King. I am simply here to check something before proposing a deal of sorts. Judging from your proxy at Deimos' meeting hall and your... dragon companion, is it correct to believe that you pursue the perfection of the living form?"

Yorsha gives a simply bye at the other warlord, and follows Kane back to ground level along with his mount.

"My name is Yorsha, the Elden King, and you could say my purposes is along that line, yes. To aid the advancement of life, to pursue greater evolution."

Kane raises an eyebrow, though the expression quickly fades.

"I suppose that makes sense, as you don't exactly look like the internet-savvy type, much like myself. To explain, she a warlord who has taken over much of the Eurasian continent along with various other scattered countries, but maintains an air of being the "peaceful warlord." The citizens of her territory seem to adore her, almost definitely the result of her signifier rules, and she seems to genuinely believe that any and all conflict can be avoided, presumably as she slowly overtakes the rest of this world."

"What do you think about that?"

"I will do what i can do, good luck" he say in an attempt to imitate the feeling of a smile with his words
"Thanks, buddy..." Zlata nodded even though this was just a call, "Really appreciate it.." before hanging up on the call.

"Well, I guess I gotta prepare...." she tried to awkwardly do it like she was being filmed by some invisible cameraman. "Wait, that doesn't really make sense, since... I am gonna prepare. That's kinda stupid of me..."

Scratching her head, the Idol-Warlord walked out of her room— one filled by some neon lights— as she was approached by her other advisors. "Madame Zlata, the current Hamon exercise routine is going well as of late..." said one of them.

"Well that's... good! Nice!" giving them a thumbs up as she asked, "I mean any new updates aside from that?"

"There were major improvements to each citizens' health, every President and Prime Minister alike replied that their military forces are growing more powerful as of late. Rest assured, whenever there would be an armed conflict, we are prepared for it one way or another..."

"Now that's the optimism!" Zlata exclaimed, "With that settled, have you done the finishing touches for it?"

"Yes ma'am, come take a look..."

The advisors led Zlata downstairs and into a chamber filled a menagerie of gadgets and weapons. Aside from the fashion, there were some use to the outfits she's wearing.

"As you can see, we've made the first rendition of the outfit. It uses around medium-grade Satiporoja Beetle to weave it. Though higher classes allow for a guaranteed 100% increased Hamon conductivity, we're afraid this would only amount to 75%..." said one of the advisors.

"It's fine..." Zlata shook her head, "So long as the layers are drenched and washed in oil, the conductivity should increase it to around 89%, no?"

"Y-yes madame, though, for all intents and purposes, the outfit unfortunately contains insulating capacity..." replied another one, wearing glasses as they sweat in nervousness.

"That's fine too... it should be enough to concentrate the circulation of Hamon. You've all done a pretty good job for this!" Zlata exclaimed, giving a thumbs up. "Just make sure you prepare the prototype as well for the Omnidirectional Mobility Gear..." she looked at them, with the advisors giving a nod in response.

@Torlikoff

"Deimos, the demon who invited all other Warlords to a meeting and the one who defeated one of my neighbouring Warlords. It seems this won't be a waste of time then."

Aster smirks at his theatrics, lazily resting her head on her hand, "Heh. I appreciate the straightforwardness. Zlata, hm? The 'idol' Warlord who has seemingly been brainwashing large parts of the human population. I'm not bothered by the fact that she has been getting close to my territory, but I don't like the way she does things. A world ruled by her is likely to be dreadfully dull. Why do you ask?" She answers honestly without hesitation.

"I suppose that makes sense, as you don't exactly look like the internet-savvy type, much like myself. To explain, she a warlord who has taken over much of the Eurasian continent along with various other scattered countries, but maintains an air of being the "peaceful warlord." The citizens of her territory seem to adore her, almost definitely the result of her signifier rules, and she seems to genuinely believe that any and all conflict can be avoided, presumably as she slowly overtakes the rest of this world."

"What do you think about that?"
"Sounds like tha talk of a really naive person, or at least one that wants to appear as such, for conflict is bound to happen eventually, especially amongst being as strong as us warlords."

"But either way, i fail to see why you'd care about her in specific, Alchemy King."

“Glad to see you’re sensible,” Deimos answers confidently, arms crossed. “I think she’s unbearably naive, but she has power. And power in the hands of someone so naive is dangerous, wouldn’t you agree?”

In his hands, he gathers dark energy. It forms wisps of black flame in the shape of humans. One singing and dancing, drawing the others to it. “She’s recruiting. And I believe she has an idea of what’s coming, too. War. Part of me can’t help but think this idol isn’t as innocent as she appears.”

He has to stifle a laugh as he clenched his fist, crushing the little flames inside. “Don’t get me wrong. I don’t expect that we’ll be sharing a planet at the end of this twisted game. Whatever ****** up god or man dropped us here wouldn’t do so if we could make peace and love on planet earth. But still, I have no intention to let such a stupid ideal win this planet. So I want you on my side; let’s crush her and her empire. We’ll split up her territory fairly, do as we please with it. Personally, I plan to let humans mostly do their thing, but if you’re the type to kill them all, I can deal with that. Got two more guys on my side, with room for more.”

He holds his hand out. “So whaddya say? Let’s play nice with eachother, partner up until we wipe her out?”

"Sounds like tha talk of a really naive person, or at least one that wants to appear as such, for conflict is bound to happen eventually, especially amongst being as strong as us warlords."

"But either way, i fail to see why you'd care about her in specific, Alchemy King."
"Put simply, despite her naivete she holds undeniable power. She controls well over 20 large countries and has growing alliances with several other European warlords. While you more or less have the African continent to yourself, your goals mean you will inevitably come into conflict with her, even if none of her allies make the first move and draw her into the conflict prematurely. If she can even muster a force equal to a tenth of her threat back at the meeting hall, few warlords will be able to survive, much less keep their territory."

"To counteract this, Deimos is creating an alliance of his own, which I am a part of at the moment."

@Torlikoff

Aster's facial expressions remain unchanged throughout Deimos's speech, even during dark flame show. Her cat eyes the two demons as she takes a moment to think about the proposal. She's largely of the same opinion, but there's one more thing she'd like to know.

"Hm...before I give you an answer, could you tell me whether the other two Warlords on your side are of the same mindset as you regarding humanity?" Aster asks, lifting her head up.

"Put simply, despite her naivete she holds undeniable power. She controls well over 20 large countries and has growing alliances with several other European warlords. While you more or less have the African continent to yourself, your goals mean you will inevitably come into conflict with her, even if none of her allies make the first move and draw her into the conflict prematurely. If she can even muster a force equal to a tenth of her threat back at the meeting hall, few warlords will be able to survive, much less keep their territory."

"To counteract this, Deimos is creating an alliance of his own, which I am a part of at the moment."
"Mhm, that much is true, yes, that is a considerable force. So then, what you are saying is, you wish to add me to this alliance of yours?"

“Hm. Well that’s really up for them to say and not me. I, unlike some others, recognize that these people have their own thoughts and views on life. Who am I to presume?” Deimos chuckles.
“I could arrange a meeting with them if you so desire. Perhaps just a simple message would suffice as well. Either way, it’s not for me to say.”

@Torlikoff

"That will do. Alright, I'll join this alliance of yours to take down the Russian Warlord." Aster smiles.

She stands up and her cat floats down slightly to keep her on eye level with Deimos.

"I'll make sure to do my part. You chose the right Warlord." Aster says as she shakes his hand.

Last edited:
Miles tapped at the keyboard of his computer, having installed countless software and hardware, at this point he could map the entire quadrant of Galaxy

"Oh come on, give me a clue, even just one, that brought them here, did God get bored and want the warlord to do the cleaning the earth or what?" He was frustrated, still looking for a reason why Warlord come to this dimensión

(@Edwellken)

"Mhm, that much is true, yes, that is a considerable force. So then, what you are saying is, you wish to add me to this alliance of yours?"
"Ideally, yes. Neutrality is also acceptable, though you sound rather interested in the offer. While I cannot give an official acceptance myself, you can arrive at Deimos' territory in Greenland in the near future to achieve the same result."

"Hmmm~" Zlata winked as she looked at Arthur and looked down at his sword. If it's not an innuendo to something, who knows?
"Farewell for now, Zlata, and may your future endeavors be graced by He Who Created All!" Arthur yelled to her as he left the restaurant, starting to fly into the air with his apprentices on his back.

"Ideally, yes. Neutrality is also acceptable, though you sound rather interested in the offer. While I cannot give an official acceptance myself, you can arrive at Deimos' territory in Greenland in the near future to achieve the same result."
"You could colour me impressed, i would be willing to give you a chance. But, i'd prefer not going that far off from my territory with all the turmoil happening, so i hope it isn't a problem for my meeting with Deimos to be at the border of South Africa, as i've heard news of his recent conquest of that country."

"You could colour me impressed, i would be willing to give you a chance. But, i'd prefer not going that far off from my territory with all the turmoil happening, so i hope it isn't a problem for my meeting with Deimos to be at the border of South Africa, as i've heard news of his recent conquest of that country."
"That shouldn't be an issue, no. In any case, I recall my junior informing me that your subordinate Theodore was interested in the pills that Tabula presented during the meeting hall, but wanted to test them before giving any definite response. Have you been able to conduct such testing?"

"That shouldn't be an issue, no. In any case, I recall my junior informing me that your subordinate Theodore was interested in the pills that Tabula presented during the meeting hall, but wanted to test them before giving any definite response. Have you been able to conduct such testing?"
"Ah yes, the pills throught back by Theodore, I have done the test indeed. The tests resulted positive and as such I have reason to trust you, and so to makes trades."

"Ah yes, the pills throught back by Theodore, I have done the test indeed. The tests resulted positive and as such I have reason to trust you, and so to makes trades."
Kane smiles at that.

"Good, good! Considering your area of expertise, I would assume that you have a wide variety of plants that you have cultivated for various purposes?"

"Your master seeks me of all people for an alliance? And here I thought they all wanted me dead~" The man said, smirking ever so slightly. He reached a hand into the distance, a chair flying into his grasp from across the street, he took a seat...his glowing gaze meeting her dead stare.

"Now which one of those...fine gentlemen want my attention, eh?" He asked. He held out his hand, reaching for the briefcase.
Christina hands you the briefcase. As you open it, a white contract appears inside.

“Romulus, my master, requests the alliance. She asks that you join her alongside her Father in destroying the coalition led by Zlata.”

She pulls out a pen from her trench coat, and hands it to you. It’s sleek. Fancier than any pen you’ve seen.

“Provided you agree, we can also arrange exports that improve combat abilities far more than what you’re capable of normally.”

Her pupils zoom into you carefully.

“Do you accept our terms?

Last edited:
Kane smiles at that.

"Good, good! Considering your area of expertise, I would assume that you have a wide variety of plants that you have cultivated for various purposes?"
"My magic is Biology, of which plants obviously are part of. I have various types of plants, such as ones useful for potions, some others that can be used for metalwork and even some that can fight by themselves."

Christina hands you the briefcase. As you open it, a white contract appears inside.

“Romulus, my master, requests the alliance. She asks that you join her alongside her Father in destroying the coalition led by Zlata.”

She pulls out a pen from her trench coat, and hands it to you. It’s sleek. Fancier than any pen you’ve seen.

“Provided you agree, we can also arrange exports that improve combat abilities far more than what you’re capable of normally.”

Her pupils zoom into you carefully.

“Do you accept our terms?
Alfonso's eyes shifted, the man thinking for a moment.

"Zlata....Zlata..." The man murmured. He had heard that name before, he was sure of it.

"Ohhhh~. She's the one who's been putting on those little...performances. Quite the ham, that one..." The man said. He cocked his head, regarding the woman for a moment.

"What's your beef with their lot? I would hardly consider her a threat."

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Christina puts the pen back in her trench coat.

“According to the information my Master received, Zlata poses the largest threat out of all the warlords. She has obtained the entire nuclear arsenal of Russia, and allied with other hostile nation.”

She takes an awkward, robotic pause before speaking again.

“If we analyze your situation, Zlata’s ideals go against your way of ruling. Taking a portion of everyone’s soul for your own benefit would go against her egalitarian philosophy. Therefore, it would be in all of our interests to remove her from power.”

Last edited:
"My magic is Biology, of which plants obviously are part of. I have various types of plants, such as ones useful for potions, some others that can be used for metalwork and even some that can fight by themselves."
"Very good, indeed. While I am very excited to see what you have in store, it might be better to move somewhere more private first."

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Christina puts the pen back in her trench coat.

“According to the information my Master received, Zlata poses the largest threat out of all the warlords. She has obtained the entire nuclear arsenal of Russia, and allied with other hostile nation.”

She takes an awkward, robotic pause before speaking again.

“If we analyze your situation, Zlata’s ideals go against your way of ruling. Taking a portion of everyone’s soul for your own benefit would go against her egalitarian philosophy. Therefore, it would be in all of our interests to remove her from power.”
"....." Alfonso considers this for a moment, his large frame leaning back into his chair.

"True...It would be...inconvenient, for her to tread on my...operation. Especially after losing so many in Egypt..." The man muttered. He rubbed his chin, considering his options.

"...Now, let's say I did decide to join this little group. What do you expect of me?"

After seeing off the other warlord, I began to place my signifiers on Egypt while also declaring my second rule.

Second Rule: All population be it citizens or military should have their own guild card.

So they can use level up and skill system, that will be very beneficial for the military as training a Ghazi will be easier than before.

The entire Egypt is in my command as I issued a declaration of war against Syria, I flew to the Turkey-Syrian border and take the commanding role.

Syrian military was falling in a short time, as the Ghazi- numbered in ten thousand, quickly overwhelmed the frontline and reached the capital in a single operation.

Those Eternity Sword User can withstand even an artillery strike on face.

As I promised to the population to rebuild their country and sentenced all of their war criminals, I also placed my signifiers on this country- truly making it mine.

My gaze turned upon Lebanon and Palestine-Israel, the only nation that separates my Caliphate border from Europe and Africa.

But before that, I must recruit more willing Eternity Sword User and turn them into the strongest military in the world- Ghazi.

[One charge used]

"....." Alfonso considers this for a moment, his large frame leaning back into his chair.

"True...It would be...inconvenient, for her to tread on my...operation. Especially after losing so many in Egypt..." The man muttered. He rubbed his chin, considering his options.

"...Now, let's say I did decide to join this little group. What do you expect of me?"

“We’d expect full cooperation in our coming operation to eliminate both Zlata and her coalition. In exchange, you will be rewarded a piece of her territory.”

Christina hands you the pen.

“Do you accept the offer?”

Kane slowly stands, groaning slightly as he feels an odd sort of internal pressure. He breathes in deeply, assessing his current state. As expected, he had managed to break through to Core Formation, but with his unstable foundation and tribulation refinement there was a great deal of unabsorbed energy within his body. As his enlightenment helped to stabilize his foundation, his core was greatly strengthened, putting him quite far into the early stage of the realm. As for his body, he had unconsciously directed energy to his legs and then his arms, shattering one of the shackles of mortality and bulldozing all the way through the Undying Legs stage of Undying Tendons, leaving him about a third of the way into Undying Arms with no complications.

"... Take as much qi as you want. It's all around you, even infused into the materials of my territory. If you end up causing issues elsewhere, all it means is that I need to boost production again a bit sooner than originally intended."
The woman would take some qi into [REDACTED]'s world. It would serve as a good catalyst for it's current project.

Speaking of which
------------
In Chad

During this period of time [REDACTED] would be working on something in his world and Chad. If someone could sense or even see the situation of either of the two places, they would see the world warping before locking back into the place. At this moment [REDACTED] was analyzing the laws of this world to create something they would have never thought of without the help of that one wooden being. How would it thank him, it was wondering. It would hold up its end of the bargain as this bit of enlightenment was worth that much. It would also create a pathway that would bring one down the pathway it could glean from just looking at Yorsha.

Now onto what it was actually doing. It was attempting to create a template to allow for the continued and normal existence of non-enlightened life and objects in it. You see the inside of its realm was partially like space, it held none of the principles or functions that allowed for the existence of things to go on, and so anything that entered this space would simply just collapse due to there being nothing to support their existence, this was only worsened by the fact that this space was of a higher cuil saturation than the outside world.

Now as [REDACTED] investigated, it noticed the fact that in the intersection between the two spaces, there was some sign of the existence of the world's laws which it had not paid attention to. Taking note of this now, it had begun to experiment, closely examining the laws of this world, and slowly deriving more basic and basic laws from it that could act as a template for laws that can serve as a foundation for a world.

It would begin by sectioning off bits of the world's space and implanting these basic laws into them or a slight variation of them. Then they left and quickly grabbed bits of soil from Chad before reentering its world and placing them in these individual sectioned-off spaces and seeing how long it took for the matter to break down, most broke down in instants, while some lasted seconds. [REDACTED] would observe the causes for the breaking down and which set of laws allowed the soil to exist the longest and would iterate off the data gathered. This process repeated many a time until finally there were a few sets of laws that allowed for the continued existence of the matter, with there being no fluctuations from either the soil or the laws that would preclude the destruction of the soil. [REDACTED] would move the spaces that could not sustain being to the side as they started the next phase of their testing. Life.

This was harder than it had to be. Despite its experience, it still took many an iteration to get 5 spaces and sets of laws that worked for life (ignoring the few that died due to it forgetting to add oxygen). This was thanks to the qi they had received from their deal with Kane. The mysteries contained within and the general principle of energy were something they had been ignoring due to thinking it wasn't that necessary, yet they were proven sorely wrong. After successfully producing these spaces they noticed they needed to tweak the laws a bit as the humans who went in these worlds began to "mutate" in various ways. From these tweaks, he produced a sixth world where human beings and other life seemed to behave naturally. After setting up a few basic systems, it would begin the final act it would take on this plane.
--------
Outside of Chad.

Those nearby could notice as the area once denoted as Chad began to change. A white sphere growing more and more in scope, till it entirely encompassed Chad. Those with supernatural senses could distinctly sense the world being distorted in that general area, giving them a strong feeling of unease. Yorsha, despite sensing this, could also sense that surprisingly no life at all was being lost in this process. But before anyone could properly investigate, the sphere shrunk and disappeared. And with it, the rest of Chad went too, signifiers and all.

(This is essentially me leaving the RP as I stated in the discord, if I do continue to make posts they will not be as a warlord or with the agency of one)

Back