• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"..." Nakya is silent for a moment, letting out a sigh before speaking

"I really think you misunderstand that binding vow and our relationship. But I'll humor you, what sort of favor are you requesting?"
"I'll need your assistance in finding any Warlords that could be planning an attack near me. If you want, I could help by deploying surveillance units..."
@Da3ggman
"How strange...do you use some form of moisturizer? Your hands are crazy soft!"
"Why thank you!" Zlata giggled, "My hands are just like that. So... it's all natural..."

"I'll need your assistance in finding any Warlords that could be planning an attack near me. If you want, I could help by deploying surveillance units..."
"I believe I outright denied an alliance with you on grounds of you being too weak for my tastes. This would be something an ally would do for you, especially since, based on your wording, you're not even sure someone is planning an attack, you just want to find someone who might be doing so." Nakya's voice at this point is a cold, serious one

"Unless you think you've either become strong enough for me to not mind allying with you in this short time, or you have allies who are, I'm not interested in hunting for a potentially imaginary enemy for you."

"I believe I outright denied an alliance with you on grounds of you being too weak for my tastes. This would be something an ally would do for you, especially since, based on your wording, you're not even sure someone is planning an attack, you just want to find someone who might be doing so." Nakya's voice at this point is a cold, serious one

"Unless you think you've either become strong enough for me to not mind allying with you in this short time, or you have allies who are, I'm not interested in hunting for a potentially imaginary enemy for you."
"But wouldn't you want to cooperate? They could be attacking you inadvertently..."

"But wouldn't you want to cooperate? They could be attacking you inadvertently..."
"No, the potential of them attacking me does not make me want to cooperate any more than I currently do, I welcome the attack in fact, and I'll deal with them myself should I encounter them. However I shall not take preemptive measures against an enemy you're currently unable to prove or locate, just because you asked nicely."

"No, the potential of them attacking me does not make me want to cooperate any more than I currently do, I welcome the attack in fact, and I'll deal with them myself should I encounter them. However I shall not take preemptive measures against an enemy you're currently unable to prove or locate, just because you asked nicely."
"Well, I still expect that you'll help me destroy my enemies should there be an actual fight." Zlata insisted.

"Well, I still expect that you'll help me destroy my enemies should there be an actual fight." Zlata insisted.
"'I'll make a binding vow with you, agreeing that I shall not use any of the nuclear weapons to attack any nations under your control or jurisdiction, in exchange for you giving me the weapons.'" Nakya repeats monotonously, just restating the earlier vow "Addendum: 'I will also not use my powers or magic to attack any nation under your control or jurisdiction.' This was the extent of the vow you requested." She finishes off the vow, taking a breath and moving onto the next part

"'For your willingness to give me what I wanted and in honor of your willingness to fight, I'll at least tell you that if I were to jump into a conflict you were engaged in, I'd more likely help you rather than attacking both or just you.'"

She gives the exact wording here a moment to sink in before she continues.

"It was never agreed on that I'd do that, in fact, I didn't even offer it, my exact offer is that should I come across a fight between you and a Person X, rather than just killing you, or killing you and then Person X, I'd be more likely to kill Person X and let you leave."

On her end, Nakya steps out of the object she was in, returning to the normal mountaintop to take in the scenery.

"If you expect me to kill your enemies for you should it turn out they exist, you'd either have to prove yourself in combat, or do something I sadly know you'll refuse to do. Otherwise the only way it'll happen is should I happen across a fight you're in the middle of."

Last edited:
"'I'll make a binding vow with you, agreeing that I shall not use any of the nuclear weapons to attack any nations under your control or jurisdiction, in exchange for you giving me the weapons.'" Nakya repeats monotonously, just restating the earlier vow "Addendum: 'I will also not use my powers or magic to attack any nation under your control or jurisdiction.' This was the extent of the vow you requested." She finishes off the vow, taking a breath and moving onto the next part

"'For your willingness to give me what I wanted and in honor of your willingness to fight, I'll at least tell you that if I were to jump into a conflict you were engaged in, I'd more likely help you rather than attacking both or just you.'"

She gives the exact wording here a moment to sink in before she continues.

"It was never agreed on that I'd do that, in fact, I didn't even offer it, my exact offer is that should I come across a fight between you and a Person X, rather than just killing you, or killing you and then Person X, I'd be more likely to kill Person X and let you leave."

On her end, Nakya steps out of the object she was in, returning to the normal mountaintop to take in the scenery.

"If you expect me to kill your enemies for you should it turn out they exist, you'd either have to prove yourself in combat, or do something I sadly know you'll refuse to do. Otherwise the only way it'll happen is should I happen across a fight you're in the middle of."
"..." Zlata didn't say much as her attempt to insist failed, her emotions got the better of her. "Well, is there anything I could do to make you ally with me?"

"..." Zlata didn't say much as her attempt to insist failed, her emotions got the better of her. "Well, is there anything I could do to make you ally with me?"
"Yes, but you won't like them. Option one, have a bout with me, should you make me acknowledge your power, I'd be likely to be willing to ally with you for at least this upcoming battle. Option two, use your creations and lay waste to a country under your control, crush every living being within it, and be right there with those colossal beings to witness it yourself and leave the possibility you're witnessed."

"Yes, but you won't like them. Option one, have a bout with me, should you make me acknowledge your power, I'd be likely to be willing to ally with you for at least this upcoming battle. Option two, use your creations and lay waste to a country under your control, crush every living being within it, and be right there with those colossal beings to witness it yourself and leave the possibility you're witnessed."
"Does the bout need us fight to the death?" Zlata asked worriedly, trying not to bring up the second option.

"Does the bout need us fight to the death?" Zlata asked worriedly, trying not to bring up the second option.
"You would not have to kill me, no, although coming at me as if you were trying to would help for sure." Nakya takes note of the ignored second option, having expected her to avoid it

"Ah, that's a great quality to have in the genes! Well, I reckon it's about time that I went back to Spain; gotta keep charge of the kingdom, you know?"
"Well, I'll leave my contact at open in case you need help." Zlata ordered the waiter to collect the finished food as she shifted closer to Arthur. "But before you leave, maybe I can do a concert in your place some time?"
"You would not have to kill me, no, although coming at me as if you were trying to would help for sure." Nakya takes note of the ignored second option, having expected her to avoid it
"So it's just a matter of proving my strength. No need to incapacitate or kill... is that all?" Zlata needed to confirm.

"So it's just a matter of proving my strength. No need to incapacitate or kill... is that all?" Zlata needed to confirm
"Correct, you needn't kill me, merely pass my personal test. Although if you're this worried about potentially having to kill me of all people, I'm worried about how you're going to do not just in this test, but in the war you're trying to recruit me for."

"Correct, you needn't kill me, merely pass my personal test. Although if you're this worried about potentially having to kill me of all people, I'm worried about how you're going to do not just in this test, but in the war you're trying to recruit me for."
"I...." given this is something Rusty could hear, it has to be a gamble of some sorts, "Supposing I agree, are there any other conditions aside from the ones you mentioned? I require full detail..." she asked politely.

"I...." given this is something Rusty could hear, it has to be a gamble of some sorts, "Supposing I agree, are there any conditions aside from the ones you mentioned? I need full detail..." she asked politely.
"For one, you'd come to Mount Binaiya, rather than me going to you. I'm not sure what sort of other conditions you're curious about in specific though."

"Well... that's all I need to ask. When are we... going to meet?" Zlata asked.
"Whenever you want, I'm already here, and probably will be for the foreseeable future. So take your time, get whatever you need to prepare and then come. Alternatively, that second option is always available, a completely risk free method to ensure my cooperation." Nakya reminds her

"Whenever you want, I'm already here, and probably will be for the foreseeable future. So take your time, get whatever you need to prepare and then come. Alternatively, that second option is always available, a completely risk free method to ensure my cooperation." Nakya reminds her
"...." Zlata said nothing and hangs up.

Nakya hands the phone back to Elio, and lays down to look at the sky while she waits.

"I really do wish she chose option two." She comments to herself

"Well, I'll leave my contact at open in case you need help." Zlata ordered the waiter to collect the finished food as she shifted closer to Arthur. "But before you leave, maybe I can do a concert in your place some time?"
"Of course! You are welcome any time in the Lord's kingdom! W-Well, not literally, you still need to convert first, but you get the idea." He was a bit embarrassed about the blunder, and immediately tanked the mood.

"Of course! You are welcome any time in the Lord's kingdom! W-Well, not literally, you still need to convert first, but you get the idea." He was a bit embarrassed about the blunder, and immediately tanked the mood.
"Don't get too flustered now, I'm pretty sure the Lord doesn't want any... lustful thoughts, now... would you~?" Zlata teased, giggling to herself as she covered her mouth.

"Don't get too flustered now, I'm pretty sure the Lord doesn't want any... lustful thoughts, now... would you~?" Zlata teased, giggling to herself as she covered her mouth.
"Well, I'm sure the Lord doesn't mind it all too much; after all, what's the point of life if you can't have a little fun~" Arthur flirted back, chuckling a bit as he got up from the table and grabbed his sword.

"Well, I'm sure the Lord doesn't mind it all too much; after all, what's the point of life if you can't have a little fun~" Arthur flirted back, chuckling a bit as he got up from the table and grabbed his sword.
"Hmmm~" Zlata winked as she looked at Arthur and looked down at his sword. If it's not an innuendo to something, who knows?

He would feel himself slower, sluggish to an extent, his senses dulled a bit and his strenght definitelly not in top shape

A series of small wounds has been puctured in the hand that stole the gun, an ever so inperceptible injections from the weapon as it felt the foreign touch. His body was pumped full of an extremely powerful,fast acting, neurotoxins.

Now, it definitelly isn't anything too majour because of his weird body, but its still having a clear effect.

Yorsha would ponder for a moment, at how the man is even moving at all, but no matter.

First off Yharon would shoot a bubble from his mouth, which homes directly unto the man and would explode into a Chtulhunado from below upon impact, meanwhile with a claw-hand infused with solar energy, the dragon swings back at the sword to clash with it. At the same time, the king would whip out a special ro, and teleport a good ways above the man, then quickly store that back and instead from his cloak rain down a dustcloud of dehabilitiating spores (that however, have no effect on Yharon).

The other gun, the megalodon one, has already been stored always as of note.
"What-"

My sense are being dulled, I feel so slow- just like a snail. I feel something wrong in my body.

"Poison?!"

I surprised as a cloud of sphore descended upon me, it almost fill my lung as-

"Gah!"

I appeared hundred meters away from the fight, trying to recover myself from these dangerous attack.

"Cure Poison, Cure Disease."

The poison and spore that inhabit my body are began to disappear as my strength return.

Shit, I was overextending there. Really must be careful, don't really want to die here.

"Clear Mind."

My mind began to clear as the negative emotions dispersed, bringing my mind back into clarity.

"Null Status: Poison, Null Status: Disease."

Two orbs swirling around me, these orbs will at least nullify those status effect once.

"Endure Heat and Cold, Wind Armor, Wind Runner, Wind Shield, Wind Barrier, Cloak of Winds."

A field of wind encompasses myself- A cloak of winds howled behind me.

All of this wind spell will deflect any incoming projectiles, it also prevents gasses substance to pass through the wind barrier. While also increasing my defence and speed.

Endure Heat and Cold protect me from an extreme low and high temperatures. But it won't protect me against a direct attack from either fire or frost.

"Increase Status Resistance, Shield, Protect, Barrier, Shell."

Layers upon layer of defence began to appear on top the existing ones. Protecting me further as I casted the most basic protection spell that I foolishly forgot to cast before.

Increase Status Resistance is very much what the spell name suggests, increasing my resistance to status effect.

Shield creating a shield of force that hover around me. I can use that to parry an attack.

Protect just add another layer of protection from physical attack for me. And Shell just add a defence against magical attack.

"Auto-Heal."

My body will cast heal automatically every times I got hurt.

"Stoneskin."

My skin harden, hard enough that a bunch of cluster bomb wont be able to break it.

"Heroism."

Bravery and heroic thoughts fill my head, as I ready to fight and will never wavered against my enemies.

"Mage Armor."

A translucent field of magic cover my entire armor, further adding its defense.

"Hero Defense."

This spell will make sure I heal even if I go unconscious.

"Weapon Storm."

I pulled the mana from my sword, as another replica of desire appears in my other hand. But it's made from holy mana instead.

"Now-" I taunt my adversary, one sword pointing at him.

"-get ready for round two!"

@Backbackback

"Well, you better prepare to take a beating, according to my calculations I think there is a 35% chance that you will impress her enough to join you" Rusty said with a bit of mockery, he had heard that humans use pranks to calm down

Yorsha would kinda just look at the guy monoguinging for a good few minutes by itself.

Mhm, guess we could use some buffs as well.

He kinda just taps himself and his dragon, and amplishes the both's bodies general stats and passive healing.

Though since the guy needed a good minute, the Elden King would take notice of the third person there, high above them.

As the two warlords battle, a third figure appears far above them, as if watching. This is Kane, who had to go on quite the detour to find where the warlord governing that Theodore individual currently was, rather liberally using his divine sense in an intrusive fashion along the way, leading him to the current fight. Of course, he has not seen Yorsha in person, but considering the massive, mutated dragon that one of the warlords is fighting alongside, he can assume that said warlord is Yorsha considering the ideals espoused by their proxy.

In any case, the figure simply watches for the time being.
"You, warlord up there, what is your purposes here?"

He shouts up in the air, trying to get his attention.

@Rakih_Elyan

Though then, the first guy would have arrived back, Yorsha looking back down.

"Sure took you a good minute there. "

He sighs, the perseverance of the guy starting to get on his nerves, especially since he isn't even his chosen adversary.

"You certainly are persistent about this, aren't you?"

Last edited:
@Backbackback

"Well, you better prepare to take a beating, according to my calculations I think there is a 35% chance that you will impress her enough to join you" Rusty said with a bit of mockery, he had heard that humans use pranks to calm down
"Well, she never said anything about not being allowed to use assistance. And I'm not planning to go full power, I'm not intending to kill her..." Zlata replied, "So... maybe I could use some of your inventions? It's fine if it's a prototype, just some insurance that I could use against her..."

"Well, she never said anything about not being allowed to use assistance. And I'm not planning to go full power, I'm not intending to kill her..." Zlata replied, "So... maybe I could use some of your inventions? It's fine if it's a prototype, just some insurance that I could use against her..."
"Are you sure it's not that you're nervous? Also that won't affect her decision? I'm saying this because in one part she could see that you have strong allies but maybe she could also think that you depend on them, it's quite a case"

"Are you sure it's not that you're nervous? Also that won't affect her decision? I'm saying this because in one part she could see that you have strong allies but maybe she could also think that you depend on them, it's quite a case"
"Well, maybe just bring something to observe what she's capable of, and relay that information to me... Two heads think alike, and I'm not the type to play fair..." Zlata replied, "Maybe on the latter half of the fight that I won't need your help, just observe and stuff..."

Yorsha would kinda just look at the guy monoguinging for a good few minutes by itself.

Mhm, guess we could use some buffs as well.

He kinda just taps himself and his dragon, and amplishes their body's general stats and pasive healing.

Though since the guy needed a good minute, the Elden King would take notice of the third person there, high above them.

"You, warlord up there, what is your purposes here?"

He shouts up in the air, trying to get his attention.

@Rakih_Elyan

Though then, the first guy would have arrived back, Yorsha looking back down.

"Sure took you a good minute there. "

He sighs, the perseverance of the guy starting to get on his nerves, especially since he isn't even his chosen adversary.

"You certainly are persistent about this, aren't you?"
"Egypt is just too strategic for me to give it up, both geographically and politically." I tell him the reason why I wouldn't back down.

"You see, suez canal is pretty important for transporting logistic to the Persian gulf. As I recently conquered Iran-"

I raise both of my sword, creating a miniature map of middle east on a dirt block that I created as I carve them skillfully. "-it will be even more crucial for me to control it."

"And Egypt is also a former ottoman empire territory, so me retaking it will boost my political standing in the middle east."

"So, what is your purpose here?"

"Well, maybe just bring something to observe what she's capable of, and relay that information to me... Two heads think alike, and I'm not the type to play fair..." Zlata replied, "Maybe on the latter half of the fight that I won't need your help, just observe and stuff..."
"Well, I'll send you a weapon that suits your needs, from close range attack to long range"

"Egypt is just too strategic for me to give it up, both geographically and politically." I tell him the reason why I wouldn't back down.

"You see, suez canal is pretty important for transporting logistic to the Persian gulf. As I recently conquered Iran-"

I raise both of my sword, creating a miniature map of middle east on a dirt block that I created as I carve them skillfully. "-it will be even more crucial for me to control it."

"And Egypt is also a former ottoman empire territory, so me retaking it will boost my political standing in the middle east."

"So, what is your purpose here?"
"I was here to fight an opponent, a potential rival with a similar domain of magic, with my threat to conquer Egypt being to marely bait him into a fight."

Yorsha again sighs, this time with an air of dissapointment to it.

"But it appears that warlord has already left, so honestly I don't really have any business left here. I'll just let you have the country if it actually matters to you."

"Thanks..."

(What are the abilities?)
"Good luck"

(basically a bracelet that reconfigures into different weapons, from swords, shields, blaster, gauntlets, etc. can be used to launch bursts of fire, ice, lightning, and energy. since it draws energy from the core of the earth (If everyone saw my previous posts you will understand why), it should scale a bit by above your current AP maybe 2x.)

"Good luck"

(basically a bracelet that reconfigures into different weapons, from swords, shields, blaster, gauntlets, etc. can be used to launch bursts of fire, ice, lightning, and energy. since it draws energy from the core of the earth (If everyone saw my previous posts you will understand why), it should scale a bit by above your current AP maybe 2x.)
"Well, with the weapons you're about to send, what's the percentage of me winning?"

"When will be the delivery sen-" before she knew, she looked down and was surprised. "Wow! What does this do? If... you don't mind asking?"
"Connect-tek's adapts to your needs and size, think of a sword and a sword will appear, since you are its user, even if they break it it can be rebuilt. Don't ask for something impossible, I haven't reached the impossible yet"

Back