• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

Leon!
Yes, Defender
Alright first I want you to know for future reference I prefer Alex outside of formal communication and you calling on my power, okay?
I'll try to keep that in mind De- Alex.
Thank you, could you ask the rest of the FDFA to look into the activity of the Italian and French Warlords?
Sure, what are you doing?
I am going to Poland to investigate the demon outbreak
Alright then good luck
I call you back in a bit, kay, bye
bye

"Do I~?" Zlata replied, before the waiter plated the meal: Kobe beef, Alba White Truffles, Beluga caviar, saffron, Matsutake mushrooms, Yubari King Melon, foie gras, various types of Wagyu steak, rare oyster varieties, and edible gold leaves.

"Either way, we could do it elsewhere once we're done~" winking as she took a bite of the caviar.
"That sounds simply lovely!" he said, taking a bite of the steak. "Oh. My. Goodness. This is incredible! What did you call this again?"

The two beasts would clash fierly in a battle of elemental dominace. But then @Rakih_Elyan.

The sudden shash of the wind, the cloud's dissapearence gives the upperhand to the dragon!

Yharon gives a glance towards the new arrival, unsure of what make of it.
"Well, I see that two of powerful beasts welcomed me to this battle." I said, looking at the dragon and hydra. "But not their master. Well, both of you are enough to increase my power either by exp or mana."

I stretched both of my hand-

"EXPLOSION!"

A huge explosion cover both beast- ripping apart their defense.

"Wagyu Steak, honey~" Zlata takes a fork and took a bite of the steak, drinking the wine to cleanse her pallette.
He started viciously tearing into it, unable to control himself over the intense richness and flavor of the meat.

"Man, if we had this kind of stuff back when I was ali-" he paused, stopping himself from saying something he should undoubtably keep hidden for now. "Um, never mind. Tell me Zlata, what was your life like before you got here?"

He started viciously tearing into it, unable to control himself over the intense richness and flavor of the meat.
Zlata stopped herself from giggling as she covered her mouth with her hands, very couth.
"Man, if we had this kind of stuff back when I was ali-" he paused, stopping himself from saying something he should undoubtably keep hidden for now. "Um, never mind. Tell me Zlata, what was your life like before you got here?"
"My...past?"

Zlata's eyes looked up the chandelier as the lights flashed her back to the "life" she had before getting here...

In the hushed depths of night, Zlata lay ensnared within the embrace of her delicate bed sheets.

With closed eyes, she walked the pathless path.

The distant hum of night owls beyond her window became the mellifluous strains of a far-off symphony, and the gentle rustling of leaves in the breeze transformed into the soft voices of distant companions now molded to fit the hallowed ghoulish torment.

Her heart danced, an intricate waltz of feigned happiness, and her breath, a delicate sigh, concealed the tempestuous sea within.

In the darkest recess of her chamber, an ornate lamp cast its flickering, almost spectral glow, conjuring a mass of eyes who see everything and mouths who spoke all that is unknown.

Shadows became elusive figures, like the specters of past whom suffering still struck to her fragile heart. The room's dimensions constricted, suffocating her spirit like an unspoken secret never meant to be uttered.

Try to smile amidst the pain. Try to smile. Just live.

Don't die.

That's what they always say whenever you go through the most, but never be there when you receive even as small as a paper cut.

Cries, screams, and the sound of sizzling were blaring at Zlata's ears. Before...

It all cuts out.

"It's nothing special~" she replied with a smiles, "What about yours, cutie~?"

"Not quite."

In truth, the cover of clouds had little to no effect, the gaze of the king easilly having pierced to the truth.

And as Alfonso appeared close, the Elden King was ready. From his very chest, a giant nyan cat emerges and clashes agains the windstorm!
Ordinarily, Alfonso would have continued his clash with the man, yet, the sudden arrival of the new warlord caught him off guard. Grabbing the sentient wind storm in his grip, he simply flew backward, the Nyan projectile missing him by a hair as he leaped onto the sand a few yards away.

Well, I see that two of powerful beasts welcomed me to this battle." I said, looking at the dragon and hydra. "But not their master. Well, both of you are enough to increase my power either by exp or mana."

"EXPLOSION!"

Poisiden was caught directly by the blast, letting out a sudden scream of agony as it was exposed to the sudden, forceful attack. Ordinary, this would simply have incinerated such a creature…yet it was strong, the charges that empowered it allowing it to escape an instant death, albeit with heavy injuries.

Before the man could launch another attack, however…he could feel a presence move behind him suddenly….Alfonso immediately teleporting close to the newcomer as he saw the explosion envelop his ‘child’.

You ******* worm” The man hissed. He reared his hand back, before slugging the newcomer with all of his strength, launching a punch aimed at his jaw.

At the same time Helios and Anemoi would immediately fly to Poseidon’s side, prepared to shield him from further damage.

Last edited:
Zlata stopped herself from giggling as she covered her mouth with her hands, very couth.

"My...past?"

Zlata's eyes looked up the chandelier as the lights flashed her back to the "life" she had before getting here...

In the hushed depths of night, Zlata lay ensnared within the embrace of her delicate bed sheets.

With closed eyes, she walked the pathless path.

The distant hum of night owls beyond her window became the mellifluous strains of a far-off symphony, and the gentle rustling of leaves in the breeze transformed into the soft voices of distant companions now molded to fit the hallowed ghoulish torment.

Her heart danced, an intricate waltz of feigned happiness, and her breath, a delicate sigh, concealed the tempestuous sea within.

In the darkest recess of her chamber, an ornate lamp cast its flickering, almost spectral glow, conjuring a mass of eyes who see everything and mouths who spoke all that is unknown.

Shadows became elusive figures, like the specters of past whom suffering still struck to her fragile heart. The room's dimensions constricted, suffocating her spirit like an unspoken secret never meant to be uttered.

Try to smile amidst the pain. Try to smile. Just live.

Don't die.

That's what they always say whenever you go through the most, but never be there when you receive even as small as a paper cut.

Cries, screams, and the sound of sizzling were blaring at Zlata's ears. Before...

It all cuts out.

"It's nothing special~" she replied with a smiles, "What about yours, cutie~?"

He sat there, silently, thinking about all of it. About all those he hurt. About all those he failed. About...him. After a solid minute, he snapped out of it.

"S-Same here! Mostly just practice and religious classes; you know, that kind of stuff." he responded awkwardly, clearly lying through his teeth.

He sat there, silently, thinking about all of it. About all those he hurt. About all those he failed. About...him. After a solid minute, he snapped out of it.

"S-Same here! Mostly just practice and religious classes; you know, that kind of stuff." he responded awkwardly, clearly lying through his teeth.
"Right..." Zlata looked down, knowing Arthur was lying. For someone like her with this level of intelligence, it's not difficult to tell, but it made her curse herself for having this instead of covering it up with just lies.

"Well anyway~" she smiled, "Since we're now the best of allies~" wink wink, "I guess I could address you my meeting with another Warlord..." she said politely.

You ******* worm” The man hissed. He reared his hand back, before slugging the newcomer with all of his strength, launching a punch aimed at his jaw.
I stared at the fist that coming after my jaw.

Yet- that fist will never hit me as my auto-dodge activated.

The mere shockwave of that punch created a massive hole on the cloud behind me.

I never underestimate my enemies, as that is the fastest way to dig my own grave.

So I retaliate with my full attack. Intending to gravely wound my current adversary.

"Heavy-" I lift my sword upward, aura photon- particles of pure mana gathered around my blade. Creating a light so hot that it will turn the sand below into glass. "-Attack!"

Overhead slash, left upward slash, right downward slash. Three slashes in a quick succession- as I unleashed my power into their peak.

Last edited:
Zlata felt good watching Maria be like this. Not once had there been someone this close her heart, enough to touch her like this, and feel her like this.

It was just right.

"I know... but, I'm glad you feel the same..." Zlata replied, smiling genuinely. "Besides, we have enough time..." titling her head.
"Yeah, you're right. We have all the time in the world to make this just right... If the other warlords don't stir up trouble that is."

"Whenever happens to the world.." Zlata placed both her hands on Maria's, "I'll protect you, my dearest~" looking at her with conviction.
"Oh, my gallant knight, always ready for battle." Maria teased.
"But you know, I bet I'd hold my own in a scrap too. So, If trouble comes our way, we'll certainly give it a run for its money."

"Oh, my gallant knight, always ready for battle." Maria teased.
"And she's not scared for blood to run down her sword~" a playful tease back at her.
"But you know, I bet I'd hold my own in a scrap too. So, If trouble comes our way, we'll give it a run for its money, no doubt."
"Of course, we would never let anyone get in the way of peace... and love~!" smiling.

"Right..." Zlata looked down, knowing Arthur was lying. For someone like her with this level of intelligence, it's not difficult to tell, but it made her curse herself for having this instead of covering it up with just lies.

"Well anyway~" she smiled, "Since we're now the best of allies~" wink wink, "I guess I could address you my meeting with another Warlord..." she said politely.
"Oh? You've been shopping around already, ay? Hahahaha!" he asked her playfully. "Well, ok then; it can't hurt to make more friends!"

"Oh? You've been shopping around already, ay? Hahahaha!" he asked her playfully. "Well, ok then; it can't hurt to make more friends!"
"It was.... Nakya. I predicted she would come to India around 19 minutes before she arrived, she made a deal of using nukes in exchange for not attacking any of my territories." another sip of wine, "Though I am very doubtful she'd fulfill that promise even with the binding vow, given she solely exist to destroy..."

@Lou_change

"You're welcome... If you wish, I can request the German government to send their information on Archon to you." The figure informed Defender before he left.

Last edited:
"Well, I see that two of powerful beasts welcomed me to this battle." I said, looking at the dragon and hydra. "But not their master. Well, both of you are enough to increase my power either by exp or mana."

"EXPLOSION!"

Yharons rates that attack a nope/10, noping (Teleporting) out of the way.

---------------

Back down to floor level, with his enemy busy elsewhere, Yorsha would take a moment to fix up and heal his Terrarians, as they had gotten quite the beating.

Yharon would then arrive by his side, to whom he would give plenty headpats, though... the dragon's return means something happened, and looking up at the sky he sees the cause as clear as day.

"Ah, another dogged contender, how amusing."

He muses, as he would also recieve a notification, on his perfonal comunication device.

"And another one, just at the tail end of the continent."

The Elden King would then turn back to his warriors.

"My Terrarians, i will handle it from here, your might is required elsewhere. Take your lesser brothers and sisters, and go reinforce the sourthern flank of our home. Don't directly engage the warlord if possible."

The terrarians nods in unison in a "Yes, Father.", before then teleporting back home.

Yorsha is then left there, now healing the dragon's injuries and also his own, also he would recalls the Sphere of Murder back to himself.

Getting a breather is nice, a chance to ponder the situation.

@Central Africa

Mobilization has already begun.

The terrarians, a large force of their celestial bretheren, and an even bigger amount of enhanced move out on the southern most border of the ex-Congo.

They will simply guard the bounders for now, while negotiations occur with the countries between them and the invasion point.

@Torlikoff

The demon would realize that some of the soldiers are wielding strange weapons, green crossbows and melee weapons, while also donning green armours.

It seems trade negotiations have taken place, and the humans will put a better fight than one would have immagined.

Last edited:
I stared at the fist that coming after my jaw.

Yet- that fist will never hit me as my auto-dodge activated.

The mere shockwave of that punch created a massive hole on the cloud behind me.

I never underestimate my enemies, as that is the fastest way to dig my own grave.

So I retaliate with my full attack. Intending to gravely wound my current adversary.

"Heavy-" I lift my sword upward, aura photon- particles of pure mana gathered around my blade. Creating a light so hot that it will turn the sand below into glass. "-Attack!"

Overhead slash, left upward slash, right downward slash. Three slashes in a quick succession- as I unleashed my power into their peak.
Alfonso raised an arm, the limb coating itself with invisible, spiritual energy. The sword would clash violently against the strengthened limb, unable to fully break through the invisible armor coating its flesh. Even the heat, as scorching as it was, did not fully burn the man’s flesh; his natural resistance against flame, coupled with the invisible armor, protecting him from significant harm.

Before the man could complete his second slash, however, he quickly flew backward, before raising a hand.

The clouds he had possessed earlier, having reformed themselves after the sudden, unexpected attack, turned black…before unleashing a hail of thunderbolts toward the newcomer, Alfonso summoning a barrage of homing energy arrows to strike the man in tandem.

"It was.... Nakya. I predicted she would come to India around 19 minutes before she arrived, she made a deal of using nukes in exchange for not attacking any of my territories." another sip of wine, "Though I am very doubtful she'd fulfill that promise even with the binding vow, given she solely exist to destroy..."
"I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting this 'Nakya' before." he said to her, slowly clenching his hand into a fist, crushing the glass of wine in his hand. "But if she intends to destroy that which the Lord created, I will have no choice but to take her head! Where is she?!"

Last edited:
Alfonso raised an arm, the limb coating itself with invisible, spiritual energy. The sword would clash violently against the strengthened limb, unable to fully break through the invisible armor coating its flesh. Even the heat, as scorching as it was, did not fully burn the man’s flesh; his natural resistance against flame, coupled with the invisible armor, protecting him from significant harm.

Before the man could complete his second slash, however, he quickly flew backward, before raising a hand.

The clouds he had possessed earlier, having reformed themselves after the sudden, unexpected attack, turned black…before unleashing a hail of thunderbolts toward the newcomer, Alfonso summoning a barrage of homing energy arrows to strike the man in tandem.
Sensing a lot of projectiles coming at me I raise my voice.

"Resist!"

A natural skill of an Ertranger, creating a barrier of mana to protect the caster while raising their own magic resistance. Very effective against an area of effect magic.

The skill was casted as I can sense a barrier around me and the increase of my magic resistance.

I stare at the energy arrow in front of me-

"Violent Block"

My shout of skill rang out, parrying all of the arrow from my front while the lightning struck the mana barrier behind me.

The lightning shock me a little, just like an electrotherapy.

"That's a very impressive lightning." I complement the man in front of me. "But-"

I rise my hand at his direction-

"Lightning"

An arc of lightning zapped towards my opponent as I teleported behind him.

My sword aimed at his back as its thrust forward, its blade covered in electricity.

" I don't know WHO you think you are..." Alfonso quickly descended from the air, the arching lightning and his simultaneous sword slash missing just inches from the man's head.

"But you are really getting on my damn nerves, brat." He hissed. He twisted himself in the air...before grasping one of the clouds he had animated, the cloud growing dark as it held it tightly in his grip. Suddenly, he would accelerate back up to meet the man, before slamming the cloud toward his chest...the cloud itself erupting into a massive blast of electricity as he pumped his soul energy into the sentient water vapor.

It deserves some commendation, to be sure. And Deimos acknowledges it mid slaughter. “Brave, for your kind!” He says as he caves one’s head in. “Maybe I’ll put up a monument. It’s fun having someone willing to fight back instead of cowering like mewling pieces of meat!!”

He laughs manically, wings spreading from his back, spikes shoot from them like grappling hooks that impale several soldiers, sending his blood into them and turning them into demons of his own, if it doesn’t simply melt them outright.

“And perhaps I’ll reward those of you who survive.”

He absorbs many of the green metal pieces of equipment for himself to analyze. A strange green material, a growing cross between plant and metal. Full, it seems, of life energy. Perhaps he’ll have to thank the supplier with an offer to serve under him instead of simply being slaughtered. He could be useful, after all.

Until then, he’ll just have to remind this planet what magic he bears. Even life itself will kneel to absolute power. It doesn’t take long for him to move on to the next marker.

@Hl3_or_bust

“My master will likely have taken the country at the nadir of this continent,” Malphas notes as they ride. “Does his conquest concern you? I could not help but note you have remained complacent in your small territory, despite the vast power you clearly hold. Power that eclipses a fair number of the other warlords, if I may be so bold.”

@Hl3_or_bust

“My master will likely have taken the country at the nadir of this continent,” Malphas notes as they ride. “Does his conquest concern you? I could not help but note you have remained complacent in your small territory, despite the vast power you clearly hold. Power that eclipses a fair number of the other warlords, if I may be so bold.”
Kane smirks before replying.

"Not for the moment. Funnily enough, though, I was getting ready to stretch my legs a bit in the near future. It's been a bit stifling being so busy with work, even if it is something I enjoy greatly."

Aster, still in her disguise, continued to capture Hungary as she had been previously now that Defender had left. After a few minutes she was ready to move on to the next country, but first she retrieved her Deva again. After he placed his portals they went to Slovenia where Aster captured the northern and eastern points in quick succession, taking the other two in just a few minutes after that. From there she could easily take Croatia's western and northern points through teleportation. Its eastern point was also very easy to reach, but its southern point would require a little bit of time to reach. The upside was that by taking just a small detour, she could capture Bosnia and Herzegovina's eastern and southern points right before placing her last signifier for Croatia. Now she could immediately take over the former though teleportation as well.
Afterwards she went back to all of her signifiers that still lacked portals, an En barrier and a golem. When security had been set up, Aster wiped the non-existent sweat off her forehead.

"Next is Denmark and the Âland Islands, but I should go and check up on my other Deva's first and arrange for a few things within my territory."

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting this 'Nakya' before." he said to her, slowly clenching his hand into a fist, crushing the glass of wine in his hand. "But if she intends to destroy that which the Lord created, I will have no choice but to take her head! Where is she?!"
"Relax, cutie~" the glass of wine he broke suddenly was... restored. "I've talked to her about an alliance, and she won't lay a finger on her or us since she'll help!" happily replied, "Though it is cute to see you like that~" a tease.

Defender arrives in Szczecin, Poland
Switching language to Polish/język polski
After landing they notice a bit of panic due to their arrival and in a polite tone asks, "Can I have access to Areszt Śledczy w Szczecinie's video camera footage from the day everyone inside disappeared?"

" I don't know WHO you think you are..." Alfonso quickly descended from the air, the arching lightning and his simultaneous sword slash missing just inches from the man's head.

"But you are really getting on my damn nerves, brat." He hissed. He twisted himself in the air...before grasping one of the clouds he had animated, the cloud growing dark as it held it tightly in his grip. Suddenly, he would accelerate back up to meet the man, before slamming the cloud toward his chest...the cloud itself erupting into a massive blast of electricity as he pumped his soul energy into the sentient water vapor.
Auto-dodge once again activated, making me move out of the cloud way.

And yet-

A massive blast of electricity erupted besides me, my barrier of mana and my increased magic resistance protecting me from those lightning.

I teleported hundred metres away, then cast my one of most useful spell in battle.

"Lock!"

My spell ring true as my adversary locked in place.

"Lightning happen because of low temperatures of the cloud. Now, let me evaporate these vapour of water with a high temperatures spell."

I stretched my hand, targeting the cloud around him.

"Explosion!"

An explosion erupted from within the cloud, clearing the sky as the water inside evaporated.

"Now-" Before I even finishing my thought, my mind was filled with unending hunger and malice.

Desire ability was turning one negative emotions into power, and now I'm filled with it.

"Frenzy!"

I shouted with full of energy, dashing across the sky in an ungodly speed.

Not even a single second pass as I was already in front of him. My sword aiming for his neck.

At just that moment, where he would close-in to deliver his attack, a massive wall of cursed solar flames surges upwards in-between him and the other warlord.

At the same exact time, a storm of green homing bullets and homing missiles flies at him.

The source of this? Yharon and Yorsha, the latter dual wilding an half megalodon, half machinegun, weapon and what can only be described as a bunch of rocket launchers strapped togheter with living duct tape and glue. Both him and the dragon look about in pristine shape at the moment, having healed off their wounds.

"Did no one ever teach you to not join into something uninvited?"

Last edited:
"Relax, cutie~" the glass of wine he broke suddenly was... restored. "I've talked to her about an alliance, and she won't lay a finger on her or us since she'll help!" happily replied, "Though it is cute to see you like that~" a tease.
He was taken aback at the fixed glass, but shook it off.

“Sorry, just a bit….passionate, is all, ya know? I simply hate it when these bastards tarnish everything that God loves!” He was still seething, but more controlled.

Nakya at this point, had finished taking Vietnam, and immediately set upon Laos. With how it was positioned, all except one signifier could be placed just by teleporting around its borders through her own territories, and so she did so, eventually taking the short flight to its northernmost point, and placing the final signifier. With this, she could calm down, having the majority of the land around her initial territory, she could relax and unwind.

Heading back to her home base by teleporting, Nakya enters the structure she had fallen out of initially. The black murky object poses no resistance to her as she walks in and looks around, as if it wasn’t even there for her. From the perspective of her students outside, it looks like she vanished completely into the blackness, however from her point of view, from inside, she had stepped into a palace. In fact, the same one she had destroyed in Brunei earlier, replicated to a tee. Outside of the windows, the sky was black, no sun, moon, or stars to be seen, everything illuminated by an unseen source. All around were trees, roads, other large buildings, vehicles both civilian and military and so much more.

It takes her a moment, but she walks around, eventually confirming that everything and everyone she had destroyed was replicated here. Getting an idea, she steps outside, leaving this world and returning to the normal one.

"What's in that?" Elio asked, speaking for all the students who had been watching

[3 charges used]
"Everything I've destroyed, its essentially a trashcan. But it'll prove useful." as she says this, she places her hand into the object, rummaging around and eventually, pulling with both hands, she pulls out a jet, identical to the one Zlata had sent over. After loading it with one of the nukes she was given, one of the less stellar sorcerers, an ex military pilot, was set to be the pilot, in a brilliant stroke of fate.

"Okay so all you really have to do is activate it, whether you drop it, or just blow up with it is not of my concern." Nakya explains, leaving this entirely to them "As for the target, anywhere is fine, preferably somewhere big, now get going."

Nodding, the sorcerer sets off in the jet, heading northwest, while Nakya takes the others back inside the object, and waits.

Nakya at this point, had finished taking Vietnam, and immediately set upon Laos. With how it was positioned, all except one signifier could be placed just by teleporting around its borders through her own territories, and so she did so, eventually taking the short flight to its northernmost point, and placing the final signifier. With this, she could calm down, having the majority of the land around her initial territory, she could relax and unwind.

Heading back to her home base by teleporting, Nakya enters the structure she had fallen out of initially. The black murky object poses no resistance to her as she walks in and looks around, as if it wasn’t even there for her. From the perspective of her students outside, it looks like she vanished completely into the blackness, however from her point of view, from inside, she had stepped into a palace. In fact, the same one she had destroyed in Brunei earlier, replicated to a tee. Outside of the windows, the sky was black, no sun, moon, or stars to be seen, everything illuminated by an unseen source. All around were trees, roads, other large buildings, vehicles both civilian and military and so much more.

It takes her a moment, but she walks around, eventually confirming that everything and everyone she had destroyed was replicated here. Getting an idea, she steps outside, leaving this world and returning to the normal one.

"What's in that?" Elio asked, speaking for all the students who had been watching

[3 charges used]
"Everything I've destroyed, its essentially a trashcan. But it'll prove useful." as she says this, she places her hand into the object, rummaging around and eventually, pulling with both hands, she pulls out a jet, identical to the one Zlata had sent over. After loading it with one of the nukes she was given, one of the less stellar sorcerers, an ex military pilot, was set to be the pilot, in a brilliant stroke of fate.

"Okay so all you really have to do is activate it, whether you drop it, or just blow up with it is not of my concern." Nakya explains, leaving this entirely to them "As for the target, anywhere is fine, preferably somewhere big, now get going."

Nodding, the sorcerer sets off in the jet, heading northwest, while Nakya takes the others back inside the object, and waits.
(Wait, you upgrade the nuclear bombs and will throw them to random place in the world?)

At just that moment, where he would close-in to deliver his attack, a massive wall of cursed solar flames surges upwards in-between him and the other warlord.

At the same exact time, a storm of green homing bullets and homing missiles flies at him.

The source of this? Yharon and Yorsha, the latter dual wilding an half megalodon, half machinegun, weapon and what can only be described as a bunch of rocket launchers strapped togheter with living duct tape and glue. Both him and the dragon look about in pristine shape at the moment, having healed off their wounds.

"Did no one ever teach you to not join into something uninvited?"
"This is a battle, not a party that a teenager usually attends."

My auto-dodge activate as some projectiles are being blocked by both of my Violent Block and Resist skill.

"Increase Endurance, Increase Grace, Increase Strength, Increase Element Resistance, Increase Wisdom, Regenerate, Haste." I cast some of my white magic quickly for the first time in this battle.

And then-

"Explosion!"

I blast both of them with explosion.

Last edited:
He was taken aback at the fixed glass, but shook it off.

“Sorry, just a bit….passionate, is all, ya know? I simply hate it when these bastards tarnish everything that God loves!” He was still seething, but more controlled.
"I hope you'd protect anything I love too~" Zlata teased, hoping to lower the tension.

While the two Warlords were fighting each other...Alfono's paralyzed body simply...vanished, the man teleporting in front of his Three Calamities as they hovered in the sky above.

"...We're leaving." The man said flat, his voice ringing in each of their minds.

"...Leaving?! But...what about Egypt-" Helios said.

"THEY CAN HAVE THE DAMN PLACE." The man shot back. He took a breath, his voice calming slightly.

"Poseidon, are you alright?" The man asked softly, glancing at the injured Hydra. The three sets of eyes stared up at him, breathing heavily.

"I...I'll live, father. Don't...don't worry about me..." The Hydra muttered. Alfonso stared at the being for a moment, before closing his eyes.

"Come on...we'll get you patched up in Italy..." The man said quietly. With the help of his Three Calamities, Alfonso was placed atop Helios's back...before the four flew off into the distance.

@Hl3_or_bust

"It seems this continent is rife with war. Not unusual, even without our presence," The crow demon remarks.

At last, the multi-headed dragon approaches land. it touches down just as Deimos is placing his final marker, claiming South Africa. His jacket flows behind him, some blood staining his bare torso and face, though even that fades as it's absorbed through his skin.

"Was wondering when you'd show up," He greets. "Hold on, gimme a second here."

Deimos vanishes again. A few minutes later, he returns.

"Yeah, did you know South Africa actually completely surrounds like, two other countries? I didn't even have to try to just drop flags down at the edges, they're mine now. Anyway, Malphas fill you in on the business?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Leviathan blinks, as if he receives some kind of communication, and he approaches Romulus. "Hey, kiddo! Got a new assignment for ya. Looks like our contact up in Mexico's MIA. All her territory's probably up for grabs. I think you know what to do."

Back