• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indulging that fanatsy would be the highest form of heresy. The inquisition will come for me for even thinking it.

If I wasn't so insanely lazy, I would so like to edit this part of the video with Cato Sicarius' face over Vince's, making the thing he throws into a void grenade and the sink into a Transcendent C'tan.

It doesn't have to be today, or tomorrow, but you HAVE to make that some time. Im in stiches thinking about it.

I mean, the Yncarne doesn't hit at initiative with S10 AP1 Armourbane, Concussive, Soulblaze, and the possibility for multiple hits to become strength D...while simultaneously having a strength 6 Rending gun on its hand and being able to come back from the dead while also buffing its whole army to a ridiculous degree.

After we finish all the Primarch profiles, we should go and do some Fantasy profiles.

I mean, Sigmar, Guilles the Breton, The Everqueen, Tyrion, maybe Stormcast Eternals.

There's plenty of potential cool shit.

"The Lord-Celestant turned, and saw something impossibly massive looming above him in the raw skies of the daemon realm. Its brass armor blazed like a hideous sun, and its enormous, hound-like muzzle was twisted in a monstrous leer. Eyes like colossal ruptured cysts gazed at him with inhuman hatred. In one talon it carrier a black sword which still glowed with the heat of the dying universes in which it had been forged."
Description of Fantasy Khorne, from an Age of Sigmar novel.

He really does. Part of why his model was such a joy (and also took an incredibly long time) to paint. He also sounds like a Dalek, which is neat.

Also, noice.

Just got my hands on Rise of the Primarch and the Triumvirate of the Primarch box set. I have not had a chance to fully read through RotP yet, but I did actually skim through the story and will list a few things I noticed.

• Guilliman is definitely buffed from the Heresy era. Yvraine and the Visarch even seem to be in the story mostly just to buff Guilliman.
  • Skarbrand seems like he scales to buffed Guilliman (and vice versa), as the Primarch finds himself unable to put the daemon down normally despite causing it serious damage.
  • Magnus and Guilliman do battle. I'm looking forward to rereading that part in more detail, as it seems like quite a genuinely well done fight with each brother seeing the other (and what they've become) for the first time in 10,000 years. Magnus seems to have a raw power advantage, but not by an absolutely overwhelming amount, as Guilliman is still able to actually fight and harm him.
  • The Sisters of Silence are back, and I suppose weren't truly wiped out during the War of the Beast. Enough of them together manage to nullify Magnus' magic, which is pretty hardcore.
  • By the end of the book, there seems to be implications that the Imperium is up to Great Crusade levels of strength and rising.

Also, reading some of Master of Mankind, I shall make a profile for Drach'nyen. It seems to be the most powerful Daemon in all of Warhammer 40,000, and it impaled the Emperor with its talons.

The thing is so powerful the Emperor himself felt the need to leave his throne to fight him, and only him could sense his power. It's insane.

Abaddon literally wields one of the only things in the franchise shown to be capable of actually hurting the Emperor in one hand, and ANOTHER of said things on his other hand.

And he still couldn't get an updated model for the massive event that he himself is the cause of.

******* kek.

Also, the narration explictly mentions that The Emperor felt FEAR upon fighting Drach'nyen. So the Emperor wasn't holding back at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back