• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis VI - Robotic Priests Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to be kept alive so he can finish Black Legion and then eventually write the Horus Cthonia backstory book.

Age of Sigmar has some unironically pretty creative Khorne stuff. The Bloodreaver tribes are very interesting in a twisted sense.

I also like the Khorne Warlord from the Realmgate Wars who really wants to become a Daemon Prince, but can't since the world he's in has already been long ravaged by his and other Khornate armies and there's not much left for him to kill and destroy.

So when the Stormcasts arrive he's actually hyped and overjoyed to have a challenge and a chance to prove himself.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
are Gabriel Angelos, the Emperor, and ******* Harambe.
Most ridiculous out of context panels Part III

Holyhotsauce said:
Where is my Khornate idol?
Matt and I were discussing the music genres of the Chaos God idols.

Khorne is heavy metal.

Nurgle is chill country.

Tzeentch is refined classical.

And Slaanesh is an earrape dubstep remix of an already existing idol song.

The Everlasting said:
Holyhotsauce said:
Where is my Khornate idol?
Matt and I were discussing the music genres of the Chaos God idols.

Khorne is heavy metal.

Nurgle is chill country.

Tzeentch is refined classical.

And Slaanesh is an earrape dubstep remix of an already existing idol song.
Khorne is angery.

Nurgle is chill.

Tzeentch is that one guy who has $37000 perfume.

Slaanesh is having a rave party while Ynnead is about to snipe him/her/it from a nearby rooftop.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Sister Rosie's Debut! - Prometheum Laced With Love
40K was good while it lasted. Pack up and leave, folks.
I can't stop listening

Help me please

The innuendos are too much

Monarch Laciel said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
40K was good while it lasted. Pack up and leave, folks.
I can't stop listening
Help me please

The innuendos are too much

think about how would Lady Breinhard feel about you cheating.

Codex T'au Empire is out.

The Tau still don't have proper FTL technology (Well, FTL to any extent that makes interstellar travel practical). What they do have is a stable Wormhole that they discovered years after the disaster of the 4th Sphere of Expansion (Which used Warp-drives), that they can sort of direct and travel across numerous points in the Imperium Nihilus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back