• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis VI - Robotic Priests Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt

I have no idea without knowing the actual scale. The regular Astronomicon is 4-A (solidified in The Talon of Horus), but I'd need to know what constitutes a "mini" version. Probably still within Tier 4, though.

Like a beacon, the beam of Eldrad's mind sprang out across the immaterial firmament, illuminating Iyanna with its intensity. Though it did not snare her, there was an irresistible quality to his thoughts, drawing her to Ulthwé like a stone rolling downhill. As Iyanna's spirit-meme neared the other craftworld, her power dragged to its limits by the vast distance from Iyanden, she felt a sudden influx of energy.
It came from Eldrad himself, reaching out across the gulfs of space to connect with her dormant body back in her chambers. It was incredible, almost as blinding as the navigator-light of mankind's Emperor, yet far more personal and specific; despite the intensity of its power, Iyanna had no doubt that only she alone could feel its presence.
She covered the last moments in a rush, her mind compressed and rearranged and ordered through the intricate atomic alignments within the Sphere of Projection. One instant she was a mote of thought upon the webway, the second she had mind and form again, standing in a cluttered chamber.
Source: Rise of the Ynnari: Ghost Warrior

This helps?

Would logically be 4-A if it reached that distance and was similar to the Astronomicon, though it's difficult to determine anything due to the fact it's supposed to be focused to a single individual.

Though I now know Eldrad has the power to shoot a beam into space which pulls memes to him.

It would be 4-A if it was omnidirectional like that rather than just for Iyanna, but yeah he projected a centralized psychic beam from Ulthwé to Iyanden.

Eldrad going from just "Really strong High Farseer" as he was introduced in 2nd Edition to "Chosen one and Messiah of the entire Eldar Race" as he is now is an interesting change that basically sums up how the lore evolved over the decades.

I mean. Gungnir The Spear of Russ was lost when Ragnar threw it at Magnus' eye through a portal. If it is to return to the lore it will be with Russ returning.

I was just pointed to a passage in the novel "Chaos Child"... Where an Inquisitor infiltrates in a Slaaneshi Cult and... Jesus Christ, it's something else.

Speaking of Warhammer Fantasy, I got Malekith at Small Continent-Continent Level during the Sundering after having the magic spell that was going to unbind the Vortex flung back at him which cause the Sundering of the World (which he survived), massive earthquakes that could be felt from Nagarythe to the World's Edge mountains, burned and sank the nation under the seas, and the Warhammer world is basically similar in geography to real earth with the benefit of being 2.5-3 times bigger.

The Machine God is actually the Void Dragon Shard sealed within Mars. This is like one of the most basic bits of 40K Lore.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Machine God is actually the Void Dragon Shard sealed within Mars. This is like one of the most basic bits of 40K Lore.
But are there any new feats of the Machine God?

Sister Rosie's Debut! - Prometheum Laced With Love
Sister Rosie's Debut! - Prometheum Laced With Love

40K was good while it lasted. Pack up and leave, folks.

Matthew Schroeder said:
[CITATION NEEDED]
Unfortunately I cannot find a cite with the quotes from the novel nor do I have the novel itself, but I found the info from both video game, wikia and lexicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back