• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of The Wikia 6: The Last One Forever and Ever (For Real This Time) (We Fricking Mean It)

Monika mindcontrols Bendy into not being afraid.

"Yes, really Dark. Shes hot, and 18. Im 20. Its not that much of an age difference." I say

PublicMinority87 said:
Monika mindcontrols Bendy into not being afraid.

"Yes, really Dark. Shes hot, and 18. Im 20. Its not that much of an age difference." I say
I grow even more annoyed and pull the Time Stone out of my butt, using it to de-age Public into 1 year old toddler. "You're not 20. You're a toddler. Moot point."

I grow even more annoyed and pull the Time Stone out of my butt, using it to de-age Public into 1 year old toddler. "You're not 20. You're a toddler. Moot point."

The fusion used PK Age Up!

Public aged 19 years!

MaxForward said:
The fusion used PK Age Up!
Public aged 19 years!

"Curse you!" I yell as I de-age Public again, only to be foiled by the fusion. I charge at the fusion only to be batted back.

The fusion as Daniel says to Public: Listen, I know how to defeat Dark. I fuse with you, Monika, Bendy and the Tarrasque, and then I battle him DBZ style until he dies. Understood?

MaxForward said:
The fusion as Daniel says to Public: Listen, I know how to defeat Dark. I fuse with you, Monika and the Tarrasque, and I battle him DBZ style until he dies. Understood?
I listen in. "And Shazen?

Bendy then walks over to Monika, trying to get to know her a bit. Though he was a sucker for women, he just held up a sign that said: "Hi?" in ink.

I listen in. "And Shazen?

Yeah, him too. I know his only weakness. Shaggy says inside the fusion.

Dark from another universe and Public from another universe come. Dark is the protagonist in that universe.

"Hello, ink monster." Monika says.

PublicMinority87 said:
Dark from another universe and Public from another universe come. Dark is the protagonist in that universe.
(I'd have changed my name to TheLightSide758 since I am the protagionist in that universe. Oh, and we escaped from DarkMinority's dimension.)

Bendy just tries to speak, but he can't. He's a monster. Some sort of beast with no morals. Bendy then frowned, knowing well he wouldn't get along.

PublicMinority87 said:

Umm, why are there a good Dark and a evil Public right there? Star says inside the fusion.

Christian Higdon said:
Bendy just tries to speak, but he can't. He's a monster. Some sort of beast with no morals. Bendy then frowned, knowing well he wouldn't get along.
I might have a solution for you. The fusion says.

Bendy barely hears and tries to at least hug Monika for some reason, still mopey and sad. Though, it's probably not gonna end well seeing how huge Bendy is.

MaxForward said:
PublicMinority87 said:

Umm, why are there a good Dark and a evil Public right there? Star says inside the fusion.
(This is my alternate account and hereby I in this account shall be known as TheLightSide758. My real account shall be known as TheDarkMinority875.)

"No need to fear, stranger." I say.

Christian Higdon said:
Bendy barely hears and tries to at least hug Monika for some reason, still mopey and sad. Though, it's probably not gonna end well seeing how huge Bendy is.
I snicker. "You like her, don't ya?" I say before I enter the fusion in a flash of light.

Bendy then realized something. He actually might've liked someone. He tried not to smile, but a grin was on his face.

Bendy smiles. He wasn't alone anymore. He then shifted into a more friendly form, with a lovable grin and a bow tie.

Soon after, something big causes the ground to shake. It stepped toward the fusion, unaware of its existence.

Christian Higdon said:
Soon after, something big causes the ground to shake. It stepped toward the fusion, unaware of its existence.
Who are you? The fusion says.

Back