• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of The Wikia 6: The Last One Forever and Ever (For Real This Time) (We Fricking Mean It)

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
After Dark won the Tournament, our heroes weren't willing to give up. They were going all out, to finally live the rest of their lives in peace.

Bowser cried a bit more. He felt a bit too lonely in this world. Just one person to care for him wouldn't be much.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser cried a bit more. He felt a bit too lonely in this world. Just one person to care for him wouldn't be much.
What's wrong buddy? Daniel says.

Bowser starts to slam his fists. "Why!? Why can't I just get somebody to care!? I'm so f**king lonely, it's annoying!"

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser starts to slam his fists. "Why!? Why can't I just get somebody to care!? I'm so f**king lonely, it's annoying!"
I care, we care. As Team Public, we would like to show some empathy towards saddened people. Daniel said. Yeah. And while I care too, you came out of nowhere, and started to get bullied by other random people for no reason. That was weird. Skyla then said.

Bowser then wiped his tears and slowly got up. The Nightmare then swooped down and bit Bowser on the head. "GAAH!"

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then wiped his tears and slowly got up. The Nightmare then swooped down and bit Bowser on the head. "GAAH!"
Oh you're going down. Daniel says to the Nightmare, as he wraps himself in Flex Tape and takes out his flamethrower.

The Nightmare then starts to laugh.

"T═á╠×═à╠ù╠¼╠ñ╠¡╠Öh═Ø═ö╠¡═ö╠░╠¬═Öe═ü╠│╠®╠£═ûs╠ûe╠¿═ë╠ÿ╠¬╠╗═û═ê╠ù ╠╣╠«╠ƒ╠½╠ú═Ü╠¼h═Ü╠Ñ═ç╠░╠½╠ªa╠®═ö╠Ø╠╗╠ûn╠ø╠╗d╠ÿ╠£═ç═Ü╠¬s╠ÿ╠® ╠¿═ë═à╠╣═Ü╠Ö╠áo═ì╠£f═ö╠×═à╠Ö═Ö ═Ö╠Ö╠×╠ñ╠»╠▓╠Öm╠ó╠£╠¡═ôi═Ç╠×╠╣╠║═Ü╠®╠×╠ƒn═£╠ª╠╝═ò╠¬╠ƒe╠í╠û╠«╠û═à╠»╠ñ═à ═í╠ª╠▓╠ÿ╠¼═ô╠£y═ö╠Ño╠ø╠╣═Üu╠Â╠ÿ╠╣╠Ö═Ä═ö ═Ø╠╝╠û╠£di═ü╠«═ìd ╠Á╠║╠«╠▒╠╝n╠á╠Ño╠»╠╣╠ƒ╠ù═ë═ì╠út╠┤╠û═ì═ì═ê╠ƒ═ë╠¼ ╠í═ì╠½╠│╠╣╠╣═öm═ÿ╠│╠ƒ╠▒a═ó╠║╠ƒ╠Öke╠á╠ù╠ú,═ó╠¡╠ÿ═û╠ƒ╠ª ╠░╠úm╠ó╠ú╠│═ê═û╠Ö╠ƒ╠ÿuÊë╠»═Ö═ö╠╣╠¬═ôc═Ø═ô╠¼╠│h═ü╠®═ô═ë ═Å╠®═ö═ôl═ó╠×═ö╠╝╠»╠¼╠░e╠╣╠®╠ñ═ë═ö═Ä╠¬s╠║╠╗╠¬═ì╠¬╠½s╠¡╠Ø╠Ñ═Ö═ô╠▓╠û ╠º╠ƒ╠╝m═ò╠╝y╠▒╠╣╠» b═Å╠«═ç╠½╠Ø╠▒╠░╠ùr═Ø╠½╠ƒ╠ª╠ª╠Øe╠ò╠│╠®═ê╠á╠ñ═Ä╠¬a═Öt═ö═ëh═Å═ê╠½╠Ñ═ô ═ü╠╝╠û╠»╠ú═ì╠Ñ╠ñy╠á╠│o═Ø═ë═ëu╠á╠¬═Ä╠¡═Ö╠» ╠╗╠×╠Ös╠╗╠«╠»t═ó═ö╠Ö╠║╠ƒ╠╝═öo═ü╠ú═ê╠▒l═ÿ╠Ñ╠╣╠╗╠«═ö╠×╠úe╠¿╠╝═à╠¡╠╣╠ù╠¬ ═í╠¼╠®╠╗╠®╠║╠║i═ü╠║t╠ø╠║╠û╠ùs╠¿═ô ╠¿╠¡═ô╠Ø╠Ñ╠▓═Äs╠ò═Ü╠░═ö╠ù═Ä╠░╠ùh╠ó╠áa╠▓═ò╠ÿp╠▒═ìe!"

I then jump into Overlords body Aliens style, go up to his head, rip The Nightmare out, jump out of Overlord, and use Majora to start strangling The Nightmare

PublicMinority87 said:
I mow Nightmare down, and eventually just throw him into the ground. I then move on to Bowser, and give him a girlfriend
Who's that? Skyla asks

PublicMinority87 said:
"Umm... Definetely not a woman from a suspicious store that wasnt there the next day" i say
Did you buy a Gazorpian s** robot? Skyla then says, suspicious.

PublicMinority87 said:
DarkMintoity waits above. "Yes... Shazen, Dark, my puppets. Annihilate those insects." The abomonation says.
We're not DarkMinority's puppets. Me and Shazen are allied with DarkMinority.

"Ooooh, imma f**k me a redhead, eh?" Trevor said. "Ooh, I don't like this!" Bumbled a big yellow idiot. He was big, fat, wore a white shirt with blue pants and brown shoes. This was Homer Simpson.

We're not DarkMinority's puppets. Me and Shazen are allied with DarkMinority.

Okay. Daniel said.

PublicMinority87 said:
I steal Darks bike then start riding away on that bike, then we have a neverending chase through the bronx.\
Today's Sunday, someone please roleplay as Dark

PublicMinority87 said:
"Welp time to watch jojo" i say as I strap Shazen to a machine forcing him to watch Jojo.
Nothing comes on because me and DarkMinority in a joint effort annihilate the creator of JoJo.

Back