• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wandering Hobo stoping Uruk's King from trying to make humanity great again. [2-7-0]

We know that he will use it if it's necessary and with an opponent as Gil it's the most probably thing.

I honestly don't know, it never show at limit of distance. The most distance that i can remenber it is the Scanning Charge use.

He use it in the OOO Movie. It can't be say it is a usual tactic but mostly because Eiji until the Crossover Movie with Fourze, he never has access to all the sets of medals at the same time in his show. Normally when he complete a set, some of his Medal gets stolen by the Greeeds.

To Eiji favor, using his all combo tactic he manage to defeat Gara Dragon, a monster that has all Sets of Core Medals including the Purple One.

Not that he will know this though, if the rest are so convinced he can take the spam so easily. And from what I am seeing in other comments, it was more an answer to someone else with timestop.

Considering the range they are at then, he would need to get close to affect him in the first place. Still, he would most likely have gear against freezing.

Goddamn freaking Greeeds. Sounds like that sort of stuff would just push Gil into Ea then.

It was use during the movie due to Eiji having no answer to the timestop spamming Galaxy King.

Distance isnt that bad, he can still fly as fast as Tajadol in that form.

Also what is you guys current vote?

I'm already casted my vote. But i would like explain something

The Super Tatoba only happened in the movie. But that movie is the end of Eiji's series as well, so of course we dont get to see him uses it again, and in the Heisei Generation Final movie, he only uses Tajador simply because it's his memento to Ankh, his best friend.

But for real tho, Super Tatoba is really the strongest combo Eiji has, not only it's stronger than both of his final forms (Tajador and Putotyra), it's also easier to control as well, so there's still chances that Eiji will uses it more prequently after the end of his series.

Welp, the match is somewhat ended. You guy can start FRA now, unless there's still anything we havent covered yet.

I guess this mean Shirou gonna dies then lol *insert Gudako face*. Great thread btw :3 Never had this much fun in debating for awhile, although Eiji gonna loses, knowing that he still has high chance to defeat the king of heroes still cool as well

EDIT : A cool kamen rider OOO AMV to celebrate Eiji's first lose

Welp, Gil FRA, then. Kinda sad that Eiji got his first loss but at least he manage to impress the King of Heroes with his power.

I know now for who i should vote.

Gil has some impresive hax and attacks, but Eiji has so many powers that could make up for not to mention that he can use them all the same time.

For now i have to go for Gil.

It is up for people to vote for you. While you could vote for the character that you like, its gotta look at the fact as well.

I feel like Gil arguments are more reasonable. Eiji do have a chance to win but this time, the King of Heroes take this.

I think that i should go then with Eiji. His Void ability can destroy anything that is born from desire for not to mention that he can use all of his powers at the same time with GataKiriBa, can use PuToTyra powers outside of the form with the Medagabryu and can stop time with Super TaToBa.

Sadly we might not seen any of Eiji vs Servants in future aside this and his fight with Melt, maybe not all of them but still its because most of very excellent servants are sitting in 6-C level and some of them are too haxxy (looking at you, Godjuna)

Well there is Kuuga but he's not that known so pretty much his matches are kind of left behind

Hmmm, then i'm unsure....should be created but i recommend wait for it because i also have several OOO matches ready to go later

And while we waiting for the final vote, should we continuing Melt vs OOO or Kuuga vs Sigurd?

Back