• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayaka Miki VS Eiji Hino [0-7-1] GRACE

It certainly doesn't help that most of OOO's Scanning Charges causes the opponent to explode into... nothing; AKA gem along with her.

@MagiSinbad They doesn't have one. Most of the Time in the anime, the giros doesn't know how the contract work, so they don't know about that weak spot.

So yeah, one of Eiji's Strongest Attacks or even an well-placed OOO Bash can end her pretty easy avoiding her regenation abilities

It only happened when he use various of his finisher, something that he doesnt spam a lot but will come to pass eventually.

Diinou HotHead said:
So if she has inferior AP, and Eiji will likely hit her weak spot and instakill her, won't that make a stomp?
She can win, it's just unlikely. This is different from a stomp where the opponent has no chance of winning.

It is possible that Sayaka can transform into witch mid fight which would be really problematic and might just end the match there.

But it is more likely that one of many Eiji scanning charges that he can spam will hit her.

If she Transform into her witch Form, she would become a mindless beast. And Eiji could get the upperhand using his GataKiriBa Combo ability to Transform into other combos and completely defeat her with a spaming of all his Combos' Scanning Charges.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
If she Transform into her witch Form, she would become a mindless beast. And Eiji could get the upperhand using his GataKiriBa Combo ability to Transform into other combos and completely defeat her with a spaming of all his Combos' Scanning Charges.
Reminder that Sayaka Witch form are City Level, so most of his clones are gonna be destroyed in ease

@Velox Her Witch form gonna need a wide AOE attack get rid all of Eiji's clones, which she doesnt seem to has. And didnt she struggled to fight just 4 magical girls (Madoka, Kyouko, Mami, Homura) in an alternative timeline ? While Eiji's clones are hundreds in number and 7 of them are difference forms with unique set of powers.

Oktavia can mind hax and then reality warp or just wait to eat their soul with absorption or her familiars, but this is just magical girl sayaka, it'll take a lot of fighting for her to witch and if she survives long enough for that

Arent the soul gems need to be corrupted so that their magical girls can transform into a witch ? I remember it take days (or weeks ? ) for a soul gem to be corrupted. It's been along time since the the time i watched Madoka

Actually I didn't restrict her transformation. If I did it would be heavily unfair against Eiji who have the AP and hax advantage at the start.

The question become how long can she endure Eiji barrage of finisher.

Another hand in bumping. This match is much more entertaining than the earlier matches.

(BTW, Niceto, my username strictly spells Diinou. It's based off the name Dino, but spelling it Dino is repetitive, so I put it "Diinou")

Nicetoderp said:
Actually I didn't restrict her transformation. If I did it would be heavily unfair against Eiji who have the AP and hax advantage at the start.
The question become how long can she endure Eiji barrage of finisher.
I don't think jumping tiers is allowed in battles so uh, yeah. Even if they were all allowed transformations, no City Level.

And that's another vote for Eiji, anyone from Madoka side could give some thought to this thread?

So just to have things clarified, this is base sayaka not magia record? And also what is eiji currently winning with

Yes, this is base Sayaka.

Eiji is currently winning with higher AP with each finisher have side effect of everything going explode including spatial cut, void hax, duplication, and all of the above at the same time if push came to shove.

If he can do the black hole creation that was mentioned earlier, then I think I'll go with Hino too.

If he doesn't have Black Hole Creation, then probably inconclusive.

His clones won't be a problem considering she has a version of Kyoko Sakura's Scorpion Spear.

Back