• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wandering Hobo stoping Uruk's King from trying to make humanity great again. [2-7-0]

Man never thought that this match would be as intense as it is.

Thought that it is gonna either lol void hax or lol GoB spams.

All matches that both characters are having alot of wincons are alway intense.

Also because this symbolize peasant vs royalty

Joke aside, if Gilgamesh gonna chucking all his High 6-C weapons, then there's high chance the gap is already closed enough for Eiji to land a Medagabryu slash (assuming Eiji gonna think he should stop Gilgamesh if Gil still has more troublesome weapons like that).

EDIT : wait, i forgot that Gil still has his precog, nevermind then

For what i have read, he doesn't use the precog because he think that isn't need it to fight. So unless Eiji land a pretty good hit on him, he probably will not use it.

And a good hit of Eiji part it could be all he need it to win.

MagiSinbad said:
Come to think about it. What would happen if Enuma Elish clash with Giga Lost Blaze ? Upon clashing, it will creates a black hole that BFR anything it sucked into the future .
Eiji is already in Tajador form. So upon realizing Ea's power, he could fire Giga Lost Blaze immeadiately to prevent it from reaching him. Then finish Gilgamesh with Super Tatoba or any other forms that is convience after he realize how powerful Ea is
GIGA LOST BLAZE is a shot that represent the void/extinction and ENUMA ELISH a sword that show the truth/the void hmmmmmm........ which one would win.

Faiz Atiq Jalaluddin said:
GIGA LOST BLAZE is a shot that represent the void/extinction and ENUMA ELISH a sword that show the truth/the void hmmmmmm........ which one would win.
well, GLB doesnt need to win, just need to buy enough time for Eiji to change into Super Tatoba to time stop then handle the guy who is holding Ea.

Although i still need Fate supporters opinion on what would happen if Enuma Elish clash with Giga Lost Blaze's temporal BFR into 10 years into the future. If Enuma Elish can blast through it then sure as hell Eiji is done for :v

It's an attack that pulls everything into one spot, including light and space-time distortions. Then shoot it out.

Just starting to use it shatters the space-time around him. Then he throws the attack out.

i means, Eiji gonna shoot GLB when he sees Gil about to unleash Enuma Elish. will Enuma Elish shatter it too ? If it does then my vote goes to Gilgamesh

I don't really think so. Upon clashing with Enuma Elish, the attack will immediately turn into a blackhole and absorb it and surround area.

Let's see...

A black fireball capable of creating a hole in space-time, sucking all things into it.

Against

A cluster of space-time distortion and stuffs, capable of destroying the World had it not be Nasuverse's World.

I'd say a space-time distortion that can destroy the World (Should be referring to the planet) would overtake the distortion of an unknown degree.

Jamesthetaker said:
I don't really think so. Upon clashing with Enuma Elish, the attack will immediately turn into a blackhole and absorb it and surround area.
yeah, this is exactly what i have in mind. Though, would Enuma Elish would just destroy it, or the black hole become the gateway lead the blast to the future ?

And if you hit a Space-time distortion with more Space-time distortion, wouldnt that just expand the crack ?

Diinou HotHead said:
Let's see...
A black fireball capable of creating a hole in space-time, sucking all things into it.

Against

A cluster of space-time distortion and stuffs, capable of destroying the World had it not be Nasuverse's World.

I'd say a space-time distortion that can destroy the World (Should be referring to the planet) would overtake the distortion of an unknown degree.
That's... downplaying Eiji's attack quite a bit actually.

It's a Condensed Conceptual Void (EE) Blast that smashed into Space-Time so hard that it tore open a hole in it, creating a Black Hole and subsequent portal into the future.

So it's really Conceptual EE Blackhole vs Space-Time Distortion + Crap ton of AP

I'd wager on Eiji's attack.

To be honest... Enuma Elish shutting down GLB doesnt seem right to me...

Like, you shut down a space-time distortion by attacking with more Space-time distortion ? I hardly can imagine how that even happen. At worst, this could lead to a doom-day scenario where the black hole is expanding with all those Ea power. But if this is how our wiki handle this kind of stuff then i guess i will go along with it. ?

Never mind the fact that it also infused with the same void hax,EE, and concept erasure ability.

But that still isnt his only wincon. If Eiji goes into Super Tatoba it is basically game over for Gilgamesh as well.

MagiSinbad said:
To be honest... Enuma Elish shutting down GLB doesnt seem right to me...
Like, you shut down a space-time distortion by attacking with more Space-time distortion ? I hardly can imagine how that even happen. At worst, this could lead to a doom-day scenario where the black hole is expanding with all those Ea power. But if this is how our wiki handle this kind of stuff then i guess i will go along with it. ?
I mean...

Enuma Elish is basically throwing a massive space-time distortion. So I guess we gotta get along with it.

"ENUMA ELISH!!!"
Star of Genesis — Separate Heaven and Earth

The distortion ruptured.

The entire universe that had been compressed beyond limit focused around Ea, and was released by its wielder's slash. The resulting pressure wave sundered the nearby space. The World itself was sucked up by the chasm of the Void, and turned inside out.

Who would believe that this scene was caused by the swing of a sword?

The Void emerged from the chasm, rupturing space further. The World eroded, giving way to countless fissures in reality.

The sands cracked like clay. The sky and clouds were shredded like so much paper.

It was a hellish landscape, as if a painting of the desert had been thrown into a blender.

The "slash" of the sword twisted and tore the planet, sending a wave of destruction at the Heroic Spirit standing on the ground.

Then, Enkidu…

Reality — Desert Region

Power and power.

Noble Phantasm and Noble Phantasm.

Divinity and weaponry.

When the two extremes crashed into each other, the spatial distortion blasted the surroundings asunder.

In the interstice between the two attacks, an immense struggle of energies commenced.

In the distant past, the Sacred Prostitute watched the heroes clash from the ancient city of Uruk, speaking these words in a daze:

"I felt as if the World was born seven times, and destroyed seven times."

Well fra for eiji because he got the a wincon for super tatoba and for ENUMA ELISH vs GLB yeah how that will end i mean you has a sword that throw a massive time and space distortion into a black fireball that infused with void hax,EE and conceptual erasure ability .

I know, but that somehow reminded me with all of your short arguments, strange...

Anyway i gotta stop here before derailing this amazing match lel

One thing to consider, whether Eiji will actually use stuff.

Is time stop actually part of his usual moves or something he abuses for fights?

As for Voidhax, this is speed equal. I was sent "videos" but only thing I saw was singular blasts. Even if he tries to kick or punch, he needs to get close. If Gil doesn't even entertain the idea of getting close to Full Power Saber or Kojirou, neither of which have Voidhax, he won't entertain the idea of letting Eiji close in.

As well, Gil's weapons aren't only weapons. Some don't let you heal, some track you, some bend to hit you at weird angles, some freeze everything close, some cleave right through magic or similar energy without a care. AP isn't the only issue, if we don't even try to keep in mind Merodach isn't his strongest weapon or anything like that, so he doesn't need to bring out only that if he wants to be High 6-C attacks.

As for Ea vs EE Black Hole... to put it simple, this is thousands of meters attack at the shortest. Unless that somehow covers Eiji from the AoE, it won't matter much.

Super TaToBa was a movie exclusive form that only was use at his fullist that one time, at he utilize it to counter he enemy who also has this powers. So in Super TaToBa, yes it si something he use.

Dr. Maki (an equal to Eiji) just with a tap critically damage Gamel's Cores, so the Void Hax it isn't a thing he only use in his finishers. And PuToTyra can also use Icy winds with his Ptera Wings to restrain is opponents.

And Eiji has Speed Amp with the Cheetah Legs and like i say before he can use Medagabryu, which has the same void ability that PuToTyra, in any combo including RaToraTah.

Only to counter another dude who used it? Doesn't convince me much.

The issue isn't what he uses it with, is if any of it can reach Gil. Restrain them how?

Okay, with which comboes does he usually use it?

Like i say, movie exclusive form. It appear in Wizard Finale, but that was more as a Cameo.

The PuToTyra Helmet can grow Wings that with a flap of them send powefull Icy winds. In his Scanning Charges he utilize this move to solid froze his enemy then smash it with his Tail.

Eiji also has the possiblity of transforming into GataKiriBa and then make the Clones transform into all his other Combos, including SaGoZou that has Gravity Manipulation.

The Cheetah Legs? In any of the 24 Random Combos he can use it or in RaToraTah (Yellow Full Combo) and the Medagabryu excluding PuToTyra, it can be used in TaToBa, GataKiriBah, RaToraTah, SaGoZo and ShaUTa.

So what you are saying is that is unknown how he uses it more or less.

That's very unlikely to work on Gilgamesh. How much range does it have, by the by?

Has he done this before or is it an usual tactic?

I see. Though all of this is just convincing me more and more Gilgamesh is gonna for Ea to save himself the potential danger.

Back