• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We...already have 2 Fate supporters here and no one want to defend Yu... i will give Eiji my vote until the arguements for Yu show up.

I am honestly just confused about Eiji's everything.

As for not being able to suck his vitality or whatever, blood sucking works even on Servants. Servants aren't living beings, they don't even have blood or functional organs despite looking otherwise, yet they can still be bloodsucked. That's all I can say about that side debacle.

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

Eiji in his series fights agaist creatures called Greeds. These guys are made of Cell Medals that act like they body and Core Medals that are they core, with one of them being they mind. Both type of Medal are physical manifestation of the concept of Desire.

The Core Medals are classified for colors: the Red Medals are for Birds, the Green for Insects, Yellow for Big Felines, Grey for Big Animals like Gorilla and Rhino and the Blue are Sea Animals.

Eiji can use the Core Medal to transform into OOO. When he use Medal for different sets, those forms are called Random Combos, and when he use three medal of the same color, those are Full Combos.

Each Medal Gives Eiji different armor piece with different powers, that you can see in his phofile. When he use a Full Combo, he gains an extra power.

TaJaDor (Red): It gives him the power to flight and Pyrokinesis.

GataKiriBa (Green): Gives Eiji the power to multiplied himself in hundred of clones, and those clones can transform as well.

RaToraTah (Yellow): It increse the brightness and heat of his Leonidas Helmet to the point of dry an lake and his speed.

SaGouZo: Gravity Manipulation.

ShaUTa: Can convert his body into water.

But in the final quartet of the series, a new brand of Medal were introduce, The Purple Medal that represent Dinosaurs. This Medal on the contrary of the former ones, are physical manifestations of the Nothingness and the Void.

The lack of Desire.

Because of this, the Full Combo of this set, The PuToTyra Combo, have the ability of control the void and break Core Medals easily. Because Eiji lacks of desires, the Medals were absorber on his body, triggering a process called Greedification, that slowly makes Eiji into a Greed, gives him all the physical characteristics of one.

Eiji has 3 weapons: The Medajalibur, The Taja Spinner and the Medagabryu.

The Madajalibur can be charge with Cell Medals, and the Finish Attack of this weapon cuts though the reality.

The Taja Spinner is the weapon of TaJaDor Combo and can also be used in any Random Combo with the Kujaku Medal. It can be loader with 6 medals, Cores or Cell ones.

The Medagabryu is our Big Boy in weapons. Is the signature weapon of the PuToTyra Combo and can be used in almost all his combo with the exception of TaJaDor. This Axe/Bazoka as the same Void Power that PuToTyra.

Hinako start with NP spam iirc, she had infinite amount of mana due of connection to earth spirit, that what i remember from Makkurona

For Latoratah form: Eiji use his light to blind the enemies then attack them.

For Tajador form: Eiji flight then snip them with fireballs.

Considering her spam is more or less exploding herself and making a rain of blood, is likely blinding isn't gonna do anything.

I see literally no way TaJaDor is blowing anything away from the amount of space it covers in that video against a massive AoE that literally falls like rain.

As I said before, we call it Life Sap but Yu can suck, without much issue, Servants that are not living beings and just manifested energy mimicking human bodies with no real biology.

Akreious said:
I mean, Tajador can did some AoE attacks too.

Beside, those two isn't Eiji only opinion. See @Kamen Rider Xross comment above for more infomation about others form.

Personally, ShaUTa is likely the best opinion for Eiji to avoid her spam since this form pretty much liquefy his body into water.

PuToTyra is literally the manifestation of "nothingness" itself so i doubt that she can suck any energy from him.

Even if the logic above doesn't work, GataKiriBa hundred of clones is gonna give her some trouble if her Life Sap doesn't work against multiple enemies.

Doesn't need to work against multiple opponents, she can just nuke the clones.

An examples of those AoE attacks with TaJaDor?

I am just saying why I don't think his 'physiology' would matter, but the draining itself is not a big deal.

And the main problem he has to actually deal with is Mid-High regen.

The first move that Eiji do is to observed his oponent and choose the right one.

If push came to shove he goes All Combos. Purple Medals also have habit of defensing and transforming him when he is near death.

The reason Void Hax work because Greeed like Ankh can pull Core Medal out of something that is not Greeed itself, like how he pull Imagine Medal out of Momotaros despite him literally ddoesnt exist in his own timeline.

Jamesthetaker said:
I mean, Tajador can did some AoE attacks too.

Beside, those two isn't Eiji only opinion. See @Kamen Rider Xross comment above for more infomation about others form.

Personally, ShaUTa is likely the best opinion for Eiji to avoid her spam since this form pretty much liquefy his body into water.

PuToTyra is literally the manifestation of "nothingness" itself so i doubt that she can suck any energy from him.

Even if the logic above doesn't work, GataKiriBa hundred of clones is gonna give her some trouble if her Life Sap doesn't work against multiple enemies.
Hmm, Is there any evidence that clarify about Putotyra was being the manifestation of nothingness? i mean actually "Nothingness" nor a metaphor.

Stocking.exe said:
Hmm, Is there any evidence that clarify about Putotyra was being the manifestation of nothingness? i mean actually "Nothingness" nor a metaphor.
Multiple things.

Core Medal is 'desire' being conceptualized in a form of, well, medals.

Across the entirety of the series run the Core Medals never broke even after Eiji slam Greeed with finishers. It can be stolen, it can come out of their body but never break until the Purple Medals came into play.

Purple Medals are made by anti-thesis of desire itself, or rather desire for absolutely nothing/void due to the nature of the animals they are based off form, the dinosaur that went extinct.

And seeing how Purple Medals respond to no one except for Eiji, who hold no desire for basically anything and Dr.Maki who desired for the end of the world itself. And the 'void' aspect could be see with Lost Blaze Giga Scan where he launce a black hole at Maki in the final fight or Dr.Maki plan to basically devored earth with void create from Medal Vessel.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And how does he pull these medals out?
He pull it out of...somewhere. to be honest i dont know myself.

But Purple Medals literally fly out of his body and inserting it into his belt.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Huh, pretty weird overall...
Greeed biology is pretty wack.

But with him being half Greeed he should be able to store his Core Medals inside his body.

Also to qoute the user during OOO revision to why he have Void manip.

"Eiji as a Legend Rider has mastered the Purple Core's powers, meaning he would have to be half-greed and half-human. Not to mention his biology allos him to become a cell medal container as well.

Also you guys know the Purple Core Medals work similar in a sense to Hakai from Dragon Ball right?

They are a void. The antithesis to creation and desire. Greed's with the purple cores powers can erase things from existence as shown with their purple smog and on top of that its been consistently stated that only the purple core's power can destroy core medals because Core Medals are conceptual but in physical form. (Made by Alchemy)

So wouldn't OOO's have both existence erasure and Void manipulation? That's literally what the purple cores do if I'm not mistaken."

Another evidence of the Purple Medals' void power are the Yummies made out of this power. But first an quick explication of what a Yummy is.

A Yummy is a Monster created by the Greed with one Cell Medal. Like the Greed himself, they are made entirely of Cell Medals, but they don't have Core ones, making them less powerful that the Greed himself.

The Yummies made by the Kiryu Greed, or the Dinosaur Greed, have the ability to ERASE everything that is made of the Human Desire, including entire buildings and persons, or even pull out the Dreams of people and literally rip them off, effectively destroyed them.

And those were mosnter that DOESN'T have the Purple Core Medals.

Diinou HotHead said:
I see.

So Core Medals are created by literal desire, right?

Wait. Not literal "whatever they represent"?
The first batch seem to be that. With Purple Core Core Medals representing the desire of nothingness, or extinction.

But we also have Imagine Core Medal than Ankh ripped out of Momotaros.

I'm gonna vote for Hinako due to her high power NP spam. I'm gonna guess they are relative to eachother in power, but correct me if I'm wrong. If this is the case, the frequent NP spam should be enough to take him down in most fights

What the man said above.

NP Spam could only get so far when the opponent can also end your existence from several meters away.

Yeah Eiji is far too versatile for Hinako, Eiji erasing has much more of a chance at giving him the win then Hinako hitting with an NP that won't even one shot him.

Time Stopping also nullifies the NP guaranteeing he closes the distance, and he can duplicate himself to overwhelm her

Eiji Low difficulty

He also have several ability to incapacitation her from far away in order to close his distance.

Spatial cut from Medajalibur, Tajadol Giga Scan.

And seeing how much AoE damage she is dealing he is going to bust out All Combos on her and with Super Tatoba on their side I am inclide to give this to Eiji more often than not.

His clones should be enough to make a meatshirld protecting him and the other, Sagouzo incaping herinto the floor with island level gravity manip, Latohlatah rush her down and the void hax ice.

Back