• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm free from my ill yay!!

Anyway as i promise here is new Eiji/OOO match and i'll be honest....i gonna make other two matches at once (if i get some of fanarts of course), but now let's enjoy this first match

The Earth Spirit relative and angry senpai who have a big hatred with humanity face to face with the guy who like to collect pants, yeah pants

But wielding the ancient powers of desire and emptiness, who would win!!?

-Living Hinako and EoS Eiji/OOO are used

-Eiji can access both random and full combos

-Eiji start with Latoratah and Tajador combos

-Spees are equalized

-Both in characters

-Place: Shanghai City

-Starting range are 1 to 4 KM

-Win via death, K.O, and incapatitation!!

Mendou ne..: 0

Excuse me, did you see my pants?: 7 (Jag, Magi, Nice, Iap, Schnee, Xross, James)

Inconclusive: 0

Consort yu fate grand order and etc drawn by minami leo sample-2a41fc9039c5d20ad48221c70fd06d37
Kamen rider ooo ankh hino eiji and izumi hina kamen rider and 1 more drawn by shinonoko tubamecider sample-dd18a092e223d26cd7ce5f33fecb8074

Her NP spams will be a problem for sure, with that huge AOE, I'm half sure that the barrage of it after one another might put him down before he can turn into Putotyra.

Nicetoderp said:
Her NP spams will be a problem for sure, with that huge AOE, I'm half sure that the barrage of it after one another might put him down before he can turn into Putotyra.
PuToTyra Transformation is an Automatic process in response to danger so this isn't happening.

Spam her NP due of her connection to the earth make her have an infinite mana

That why i choose Lahtoratah combo for him to make sure he can dodge most of the barrage

PuToTyra Transformation is an Automatic process in response to danger so this isn't happening.

That's true.

It's then all depend if Hinako life sap is strong enough to kill Eiji before he Putotyra her to death.

How did she used her life drain again?

The thing is I'm not even sure if Life Sap would work due to how Greeeds naturally are, particularly the fact that Core Medals are manifestations of Desire unlike Cells which are purely biological.

Would Life Sap even work?

Greed aren't even alive.

And on top of that, Eiji is a cell medal container. He's far beyond his own humanity at this point and the Greedification makes him a walking husk of desire with no real life force at all.

Well.....Toei is kinda vague about this by Eiji regained full control of his purple core medals later down the line and we know the context is that the purple core's greed-ify you no matter what so......Eiji isn't really a full human if that's the case.

Eiji is probably half-greed half-human since they don't seem to give him issues any longer.

Anyways my vote is Eiji.

Spam, Spam and even more spam, not to mention he should have extreme resistance to her ability due to his Greed-like biology and medal vessel container stuff.

I dont recall the Greeed's cell medals are unlimited. Infact, wouldnt they loses cell medals from time to time ? Some Greeed like Ankh cant even regenerate his body because lacking of Cell medals (And Core Medals as well)

Also, kinda out of character, but since Eiji is a Greeed now, can he tosses a Cell medal at Yu and turn her into one of his Yummy ?

MagiSinbad said:
Also, kinda out of character, but since Eiji is a Greeed now, can he tosses a Cell medal at Yu and turn her into one of his Yummy ?
I don't think he can do that since we know Eiji despite in his Greed form didn't want to hurt anybody

MagiSinbad said:
I dont recall the Greeed's cell medals are unlimited. Infact, wouldnt they loses cell medals from time to time ? Some Greeed like Ankh cant even regenerate his body because lacking of Cell medals (And Core Medals as well)
If Greed's sustain too much damage and lose too many cell medals then Regenerationn is difficult for them, yes.

But Eiji in specific seems to bypass this ability because he wasn't losing a single cell medal even upon fighting the likes of Dr. Maki in his Kyoryu form.

This is likely due to the fact that Eiji isn't a complete void himself and actually does possess one single non-selfish desire within his being.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I wish I could actually understand the Kamen rider pages so I could contribute to this match lol
Mhh well which part of Eiji power do you want to know about?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Which abilities go with which form and power? Which keys correspond to which abilities?
This is EoS Eiji so all form that he use would be High 6-C by default.

He would be staring in Tajadol form aka, the red birb form. He have fire manip, flight, danmaku and blackhole creation (Usually he would manifest a place onto the back of his hand. This is how he usually shoot out fire but if he used all nine Purple Core Medals as ammunition and Scan the thing is how he create black hole.)

There is Tatoba form which is the averge the Red Blue Green if you will, form with super jump, claws for attack and enhanced sights. He also have this nifty little spatial cut for finisher[Scanning Charge].

The Gatakiriba is the all green form that can conjure lightning from his horn with duplication that continue on infinitely. The clone can also transform into other form as well.

There's the all Blue form or Shauta with electric whip, tentacles for legs and ability to turn his body into water and attack.

There's all Yellow form aka. Latohrata which can generate heat and light strong enough to dry up the small cannel around him upon transformation with speed amp.

There's all Silver/White form that is Zagouso with earthquake manipulation and gravity manip by baanging his chest with his fist and stomping.

Then there's the Brown form aka Burakawani who can projected barrier with passive regen and snake control.

And for the big boy with have the purple form aka Putotyra. Due to Purple Core Medal being created based from the extinct dinosaur, every attack this form do have void hax. It can also destroy Core Medals, an item that created as a menifestation of desire itself with Purple Core embodiment the desire to extinction. It can also shoot ice along the ground that also freezing at absolute zero, it can also fly even faster than Tajadol form.

Then there's the fancier Tatoba aka Super Tatoba. It have time stop and resits time stop as well.

Back