• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's the combination of it all really.

He have a weakness that he could only use some of his hax one at a time that doesn't completely break him into a really~ busted character.

This is like an trade for Eiji vs Ivan because Ivam being bumped to 4-C and 2-A soon lel

To be fair, he might be lose to either Rhon or Ozy unless his nature are counted as divine

Well, what made him murder High 6-Cs, from what I see, are that he either Timehax then out AP them, or just Voidhax em

Why I thought of the two I mentioned are that, he can just one-shor them from afar, while they won't likely get haxxed to death by him.

Get some cloning in there as well.

That shit basically made all of his hax online which is kinda strong.

Also are we counting vote?

For I vote for Eiji mid diff

I have to go with OOO here...

With the option of ******** her with all his Complete Combos thanks to Gatakiriba and Time Stop with Super TaToBa to attack her with Medagabryu without her trying to counter, i have to.

damn, my favorite superhero is destroying everyone in his way. I alway though he was the weakest main kamen rider, guess i was wrong lol

@Xross i think in-character Eiji only use Gatakiriba against large size opponent or when he is outnumbered. In a one-on-one battle like this, he alway tries to go solo, i think. So maybe there wont be All combo move with Gatakiriba in this match.

@James we still need one more vote, Grace only start when we got enough 7 votes

@Magi

Nah he's right, Xross is the 6th voter followed with James, make it 7 in total

Also to be fair, OOO win against Ivan would be removed soon since living Ivan is now star and multiverse level

Which that mean 4-C Naru vs him is possible now

Should I be the butthurt fanboy, and ask if there's any wincon for Hinako?

Her NP can't one-shot and get her the decisive win. While the other side will hax her to death in a single attack.

Wait. Why are people talking as if he would Void from the get-go? He didn't start in PuToTyra, only going to that form only in a hard pinch, as far as I know.

MagiSinbad said:
damn, my favorite superhero is destroying everyone in his way. I alway though he was the weakest main kamen rider, guess i was wrong lol

@Xross i think in-character Eiji only use Gatakiriba against large size opponent or when he is outnumbered. In a one-on-one battle like this, he alway tries to go solo, i think. So maybe there wont be All combo move with Gatakiriba in this match.

Nah, weakest main Rider so far is Kiva. Follow by Hibiki

MagiSinbad said:
@Diinou Eiji at the end of series spam all of his combos like crazy in his movie with Fourze (including Putotyra) and alway choose which one most suitable for the situation. So yeah, there are highly chance he would smash Yu with his void axe. And the Purple medals protect him by jump out block the attacks and flying directly at his driver. So getting into Putotyra combo wont be any hard for Eiji
Eh, just kinda worried he'd not change in time.

But if he do, that would bring the topic to my first point: What will be her wincon

MagiSinbad said:

You thought the dude who's powers are a walking concept with space-time powers and an endless artillery was the weakest main rider?

How does that even happen? The OOO's series was pretty aggressive with stating that OOO's powers are akin to that of god's.

Even his name translates to beyond infinity....

Nicetoderp said:
MagiSinbad said:

Kiva's Rider Kick literally put a huge dent into the moon. Not even close.

Weakest Main Riders are Den-O and Hibiki.

@Jag over-9-years-ago me doesnt pay much attention to the detail :v all i know about OOO back then was that he has some weird animal-like powers from some weird coins. And that he has some cool speeches about underwear lolz

Kiva's Rider Kick literally put a huge dent into the moon. Not even close.

Weakest Main Riders are Den-O and Hibiki.

Only if he was amped by Castle Doran, something that he can't casually summon like Den-O Denliner.

Back