• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayaka Miki VS Eiji Hino [0-7-1] GRACE

What's with eiji's ap? the profile says 199 tons that goes to 22 kilotons because speed while the calc says 199 kilotons

The calc didn't consider the speed that Eiji have during that time, just all the force require to destroy the vessel.

Assuming his regular ap is 55 kilotons and his finishing move is 199 kt, Eiji has the ap advantage here. But does he has anything that can bypassed mid regen? Cus I can see Sayaka outlasting him.

Spatial cut is just....cutting things, unless it can obliterates her entire body, it ain't bypassing mid regen. And duplication is nothing new to Sayaka.

Sayaka also has stats amps to catch up to his ap. She also has life absorbtion and sleep manip, some things that he doesn't resistance based on his profile.

Ahh I see then, while she can deal with duplication, can she deal with it while being gravity pin (Sagouzo), Massive amount of electric shock (Gatakiriba), get burn and Prominence Drop (Tajadol), Void Hax/Ice (Putotyra)?

Of course while this isnt something that he use often, once it start she will be fighting against over 100 opponent who have AP advantage over herself while getting bombard with all of that hax.

Also, Putotyra also automatically come out to tank a hit for Eiji if he is about to take a fatal blow.

Sayaka literally laughed of being stabbed through her head while fighting a witch, none of the stuffs you mentioned above actually faze her. Also, hitting her would be a really bad idea since she actually get stronger when taking damages.

Diinou HotHead said:
On a side note, 7-C Key OOO is when? Is it before the Kyoryu Greeed Arc? (When Greeedification intensifies)
Yes, that is when before he get his Greeed physicality so no type 8 immortality and no Blackhole Creation if I remembered correctly.

Even including passive void hax on every hit?

Diinou HotHead said:
On a side note, 7-C Key OOO is when? Is it before the Kyoryu Greeed Arc? (When Greeedification intensifies)
Mid-series Eiji do have Putotyra form but that's before he can control it. During this time, the Greeedification is about to begin but he doesn't show any signs of it.

So that'd be before he learns to abuse Voidhax every fight, right?

But yeah. I'm curious what will Sayaka do against (as on the profile) conceptual Void?

Witnessing his clips, I can tell he starts off with firing danmaku. That isn't going to work on Sayaka since she can easily regen the damages in an instant as well as can totally shuts down her pain. She also will become stronger from it, decreasing the ap gap.

Meanwhile, Sayaka can delivered a couple of slashes imbued with life absorbtion and sleep manip to took him out.

So? What stop Tajador from just burning her body to crip? Not to mention, that the heat of it are enough for the Yummies/Greeeds whose body were made of Cell Medals can't even stand of it.

While that, he can flying around spamming danmaku and ***** to avoid her slashes.

Because she can totally ignores the burning pain as well as regen and get stronger from it thanks to mid regen and stats amps. Flying won't be a problem thanks to glyps that she can use as platform to standar on mid air as well as to launch herself towards her opponents.

Oh, she can also throw her sword as well.

Jamesthetaker said:
What is "sepeda"?
I meant to write sword, but autocorrect strikes again.

Anyway, the clips I saw didn't show his flames could burned things to ashes aside from his finishing move. So, unless he goes for that right off bat, I can't see him beating her regen anytime soon.

Tajado's heat aura is probally an advantage for Eiji

but should we discuss about how Sayaka fight Putotyra ? We know that if Eiji is overwhelmed, the purple core medals themself will jump out and turn him into Putotyra combo anyway

There has been debate that by that point Sayaka could amp herself up to the point where she can overwhelm him through the AP difference again.

I'm not familiar with Madoka myself is why I have been waiting for a respond. I'm sure that she got something up her sleeve.

Well, considering Sayaka can just inhibit the pain from fire manip and amp her own Regenerationn powers (on top of the fact that her mid regen is extremely quick already), I don't think the fire aura does much other than increase her AP.

That and the video showed transformation, not Regenerationn, its not quite as comparable as the thread seems to think.

Small note but Eiji can still 100% do Black Hole Creation mid-series. Literally all he needs to do is put the PuToTyra Medals he has in the Spinner and fire it; there's no growth required.

I want to remind everyone that the OOO Bash after cut though reality and it repair, the enemy explodes. And no only Yummies does that, also Dopants.

Also it does suprise me a little that nobody mentions about her Soul Gem. If that thing (which is in her belly) broke she dies. Pretty sure one of Eiji's heavy attack forms like SaGoZou, TaJaDor and PuToTyra could break it.

Also there is the GataKiriBa Combo ability to transform into other Combos, allowing Eiji to utilize ALL his powers a maximum power a the same time.

Welp, gotta ask, what is the magical girls method to protect their soul gem from being destroyed by the strong AOE attacks ? Since i remembering they are very vulnerable and easy to be shattered

Should be around her belt maybe? I'm not sure it has been such a long time since I have last watch Meguca.

There's an image of it in the gallery on her profile, it's just above her belt and the gems have higher durability than the girl, but with his higher ap eiji can destroy it

Back