• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayaka Miki VS Eiji Hino [0-7-1] GRACE

SomebodyData said:
If he doesn't have Black Hole Creation, then probably inconclusive.
His clones won't be a problem considering she has a version of Kyoko Sakura's Scorpion Spear.
Every single clone is just as durable as the original Eiji and every Clone also has access to their own core medals and medajaliburs (Spatial Cut thing). So uh, what do you mean his clones won't be a problem?

I don't think jumping tiers is allowed in battles so uh, yeah. Even if they were all allowed transformations, no City Level.

They are only resistricted if noted in the OP

Also

@Schnee if a match I do end, is there any thread around here that can request other people to close it?

Also I need to wait for mod to added a match into profiles, right?

I think you just have to ask a Mod to close it.

You don't need to wait to add a match, just wait till Grace is over. But you have to wait if one of the character's profile is locked.

Well this match is conclude

The other Eiji match with Meliodas is conclude. So can I ask Schnee? Or other?

I don't think Middle of Series Eiji has enough purple medals to create a black hole. He only has like 4 or 5 when he needs 7 or 8 to use it.

Nicetoderp said:
Well this match is conclude
The other Eiji match with Meliodas is conclude. So can I ask Schnee? Or other?
Grace: A 24 hours wait, when a VS Thread has a side with a vote of 7 and vote differance of at least 5

Yeah there needs to be grace.

Of course, if he lacks the black hole wincon it's not like it really matters...

@Akr using dura begging spacial cuts against a Regen character like Sayaka isn't really much of an game ending attack. His Ap alone would ironically be better.

Scorpion Spear would have Sayaka's life drain absorption since they are all her swords, would amp her Regen and help make the durability gap a non issue

The spatial cut is one part it also cause the enemy to vaporized or at least explode as well. It does have pretty large tell though.

The duplication can also have access to all of his Combos, but since it is mid-series he might unable to perform this.

I mean, sure man.

Not trying to taunt but it is always good to put a character to his limit.

The Dark Blade match seem to be pretty close as well.

I mean...

Nasuverse Tier 6s against Eiji are 2 types: Get voided, and smurfhax him to oblivion

That's why I'm rather finding opponents for NLF God, or put Servants against Kuuga instead.

That's fair I supposed.

This make me missed the time when Build use to have 6-C key. It would be certainly an interesting match up.

Diinou HotHead said:
I mean...
Nasuverse Tier 6s against Eiji are 2 types: Get voided, and smurfhax him to oblivion

That's why I'm rather finding opponents for NLF God, or put Servants against Kuuga instead.
Remind me that Kuuga vs Sigurd need to be concluded

Back