• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wandering Hobo stoping Uruk's King from trying to make humanity great again. [2-7-0]

Yeah, Gil main wincon here is your blast Eiji with EA before local hobo doesnt bust out time stop. Or Black Hole.

The void stuff isn't too much of a problem. He can just throw shit at it to make that eat the attack or put any of his shields to eat the attack, or even just fly either by himself or with Vimana.

If it is some trash tier NP he is throwing at the void blast then I could just see Eiji's void blast blow right through em since a single strike of his normal attack could casually break multiple Core Medals just fine.

It seem like this is another Incon.

Nicetoderp said:
Local man doesnt have a heart.
Oh... That's what you thought.

What you thought was Gae Bolg's only usage is to stab the heart.

But well, as Lance said, it's not a good idea for Gil to get up close.

He may try to grab Merodach out, and blast him.

If it doesn't work, then it's Ea time.

Nicetoderp said:
If it is some trash tier NP he is throwing at the void blast then I could just see Eiji's void blast blow right through em since a single strike of his normal attack could casually break multiple Core Medals just fine.
Isn't that just having a lot of them in close enough range? I don't see why the attack would just go right past after voiding whatever they hit. Is there any clip I could see of how this looks or works?

I'll try to process how the fight will go

1. Gil SNIpes Eiji, seeing he's stronger than most weapons in his treasury. So he'll likely grab the High 6-C weapons out instead (such as Merodach or maybe Auto Defensors). I think he'll also put his Armor on for this one.

2. Eiji, since he's using TaJaLol (TaJaDor or TaJaDol?), would likely fly up, and fireball spams. The fireballs will one-shot Gil had he not put his Armor on, and even with it on, it still hurt.

3. Now, Eiji still out APs Gil, despite his High 6-C weapons. If Eiji manage to shoot Gil down, he'll finish it with either Prominece Drop or a Giga Scan for the win. But. If Gil realizes not even Merodach can beat Eiji, it's time for him to grab Ea out.

@Lancelot He probally refering to Putotyra's Medabryu gun mode which can fire a blast of void attribute at the opponent.

And i could see Eiji would uses Super Tatoba form after a while realize how annoying the GoB projectiles are. Then goes straight to time stop (Technically, that's the only thing special about Super Tatoba, other than being stronger than both Putotyra and Tajardor)

Just to add a little funny something, if OOO brings his motocycle to the fight, that means he has access to his Candroids.

About how the PuToTyra no Hissatsu Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_cuShBM6w4 i say you should watch it all, but if not 1:30.

At just to note, those Yummies are made from another Kyoryu Greeed like Eiji and have the same void power and Eiji in EoS is more powerfull that here having two more Cores.

And here is doing his void magic to Kazari https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WErOaFWSc5U 1:34

Start at 2:00 we can see Eiji Giga Scan basically eat right through Maki's void blast.

And yes, I can see this being another incon for Eiji and Gil, with me leaning on Eiji due to him having more win con (Spatial Cut,Giga Scan, Super Tatoba) than Gil (GoB spam into maybe Gae Bolg to stop his regen, Ea)

Also, the King of Heroes vs the King of Hobo.

not gonna lies, this sound like a fated battle between royalty and homeless people

MagiSinbad said:
@Lancelot He probally refering to Putotyra's Medabryu gun mode which can fire a blast of void attribute at the opponent.
And i could see Eiji would uses Super Tatoba form after a while realize how annoying the GoB projectiles are. Then goes straight to time stop (Technically, that's the only thing special about Super Tatoba, other than being stronger than both Putotyra and Tajardor)
Huh? What will he do? Take his time changing Medals, to let Gil chain + SpaceAxe + Gae Bolg him?

Eiji could quite literally switch medal in like a single seconds. As we can see during Movie War Megamix, and just because he was switching doesnt mean he is defenseless. His power still active y'know?

Why would TaJaDor use Medagaburyu? I don't remember him even using it in that form.

And I remember him usually grabbing Medagaburyu when dealing with Greeeds specifically. Because he need the voidhax to deal with their Core Medals.

Also, if the Medal feels that Eiji is in danger they jump out of his body, protect him and then into his Driver, knocking out what medal are there (or destroy them).

Also since Eiji gains control over this medals and his Greeed Powers, he can enter automatically into this form or his Greeed Form.

Diinou HotHead said:
Why would TaJaDor use Medagaburyu? I don't remember him even using it in that form.
And I remember him usually grabbing Medagaburyu when dealing with Greeeds specifically. Because he need the voidhax to deal with their Core Medals.
True, soo far it seen like TaJaDor can't use it (Doesn't help the fact that Eiji since the Purple Medal debut haven't the Medals of Ankh to access this transformation) but the Purple Medals can be loaded into his TajaSpinner for the Lost Blaze Giga Scan AKA the Black Hole.

And also agaist Yummies. The first time this ability to summon Medagabryu in any combo was show with SaGoZo in a fight with a Yummy.

Yeah. He won't likely go for PuToTyra stuffs. Until Gil did some fatal hits. (Which are unlikely. Unless it's the Ea or SpaceAxe combo thing)

The most likely things he'll pull out are TaJaDor things, be it Prominence Drop or Lost Blaze Giga Scan, which, both are fatal to Gil.

Come to think about it. If Eiji has AP advantage, cant he just uses Medajaribu and spatial cut Gil from far away ? We all saw that it can kill enemies around Eiji's level with only one shot, and it can be used in any form he want

Yeah, but Gil does have space-time manip resistance. Not sure how it stack up to Medajalibur tho.

He used it in all form (Pretty much all OOO weapons are accessible in all form). That's also one of his main way to finish the Yummies and Greeeds as well

It doesn't matter if it warps Space or cuts through it, resistance to Spatial Manipulation is resistance to Spatial Manipulation.

Everything12 said:
It doesn't matter if it warps Space or cuts through it, resistance to Spatial Manipulation is resistance to Spatial Manipulation.
I means, it's simply damages that travel through distance. Gil gonna recieves it anyway.

When we talking about resistance to Spatial manipulation, i can undestand that Gil can resist from being teleported or having space around him seperated. But what about a damage that travel through distance ? if he can nulifies it then shouldnt it be power nullification ?

Based off what I saw of the Slash, where it does the thing where the slice in everything but the enemy slides back into place, the whole thing, including the damage, is done through Spatial Manipulation.

Damage that skips distance is just range extending with spatial manip.

A normal Medajaribur slash will hurt Gil, but not very hard. As Gil should have his Armor on.

I don't personally agree entirely with the basis for the resistance on Him, but nothing much I can do about it.

Also, like I said, Gil has info analysis. He can spare kidding around with most Servants because he's not just arrogant, he's right. Most can do absolutely shit against him even when he's not trying hard at all. But he puts on his big boy pants whenever he comes across someone strong enough, and Eiji is more than strong enough, and has some silly shit on him, including the Time Stop. Gil isn't gonna waste time bringing out the big guns.

As for the void stuff, that's easily avoidable. He has flight and this is speed equal, plus it seems the blasts are individual. He has faired agaisnt much worse and isn't dumb enough to remain rooted in place.

Back