• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Ayanokouji (7-2-0) (Grace)

Last edited:
What's the starting distance?
If the starting distance is standerd or extended meele range Ayanokoji would win if it's several meters or higher Walter takes it with guns or fulminated mercury.

i vote Walt fra
Why...? Ayanokoji has lept 5 meters at once before, he could do it again and disarm walt before he can take a shot.
And if he can't do that because of speed being equalised, he could still pridict and read where walter is going to shoot with his Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction to close the distance to pressure point, taze or just beat the hell out of him and KO him.

Last edited:
Why...? Ayanokoji has lept 5 meters at once befor he could do it again and disarm walt before he can take a shot.
And if he can't do that because of speed being equalised, he could still pridict and read where walter is going to shoot with his Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction to close the distance to pressure point, taze or just beat the hell out of him and KO him.
Okay do you vote Ayanokouji?

I vote Ayanokouji because of his combat experience on top of him having the significantly higher Battle IQ. Ayanokouji can deduct a plan to disarm Walter if he attempts to draw a gun and if he gets to the gun, Ayanokouji can pick up a school desk in the classroom and throw it at Walter to distort his shooting aim and capitalize off the opening this gives him

Also wtf is happening above me? Why did Op vote Ayano before the arguements even started? Are you biased? Why did you count the walter vote with no justification? Is this a fever dream??

The premise here is weird because Walt has 24 hours of prep but for some reason absolutely has to show up and be 5 meters in front of the enemy even though his plans would 99% involve Walt being far away while a bomb kills Ayanokouji or poison him and wait for him to die, but here he has to put himself in danger for no reason.

The premise here is weird because Walt has 24 hours of prep but for some reason absolutely has to show up and be 5 meters in front of the enemy even though his plans would 99% involve Walt being far away while a bomb kills Ayanokouji or poison him and wait for him to die, but here he has to put himself in danger for no reason.
Walt can plan for the 5 meter. I assume he will drop the poison gas and then wear a mask running away as Ayano slows down letting Walt shoot him

I'm on walt's side but what's the idea exactly? The poison gas is gonna be invisible or it's gonna speedblitz Ayano before he could even simply run out the classroom? I don't see how this works.

I'm on walt's side but what's the idea exactly? The poison gas is gonna be invisible or it's gonna speedblitz Ayano before he could even simply run out the classroom? I don't see how this works.
If Ayano simply ignores walt and goes for the door walt will shoot him so he has to try to disarm Walt which would make him lose time

But like, obviously Walt, when he's first entering the classroom, has to already be wearing the gas mask, so that should signal to anyone that they shouldn't be in that in room immediately. Walt could hide but I assume we're all assuming, when the battle starts, they can both see each other. If not, then I guess Walt just hides and Ayano just walks in and gets poisoned without ever knowing Walt was there in the first place.

But like, obviously Walt, when he's first entering the classroom, has to already be wearing the gas mask, so that should signal to anyone that they shouldn't be in that in room immediately
How does this change anything? Walt will use his gun to force Ayano to stay in the room and attack him trying to disarm him as the poison slowly kills Ayano. Plus Walt can also get a few explosives for a Plan B

How does this change anything? Walt will use his gun to force Ayano to stay in the room and attack him trying to disarm him as the poison slowly kills Ayano. Plus Walt can also get a few explosives for a Plan B
Explosives will likely kill him too since his durability is athelete level and ayano is street+ possibly wall.

Walts explosives scale to 836.8 kilojoules and 209.2 kilojoules

Ayano doesn't have a 9-B calculation so he is 15 Kilojoules

Walt has 13.9466666667x advantage with his weakest explosives and 55.7866666667x with his strongest explosives

Like @Galvino said Ayano would notice something is wrong as soon as he sees walt with his gas mask and predict that it's a gas attack of some kind. From there the kid gloves are off and ayano would do what I suggested earlier:
Ayanokoji has lept 5 meters at once before, he could do it again and disarm walt before he can take a shot.
This.
To use poison gas walt would have to set something up and makesure it only activates when the fight starts, othervise Ayano would never enter the room. As soon as the fight starts ayano would notice the gas and take precautions by doing this. it'll take a while for the gas to fill the room and I'm confident ayano would have gutchecked walt by then. And even if the room gets filled by the gas instantaniously, Ayano would only have to hold his breath somewhere between 5sec(If he can leap the distance in one go) to 45 sec(If it's the other way). So the poison doesn't give him an advantage.

Walts explosives scale to 836.8 kilojoules and 209.2 kilojoules

Ayano doesn't have a 9-B calculation so he is 15 Kilojoules

Walt has 13.9466666667x advantage with his weakest explosives and 55.7866666667x with his strongest explosives
I know, but the fight location is a classroom, if walt uses those he'll kill himself before kouji for the lower durability. the distance between them is just 5 meters.

Like @Galvino said Ayano would notice something is wrong as soon as he sees walt with his gas mask and predict that it's a gas attack of some kind. From there the kid gloves are off and ayano would do what I suggested earlier:

This.
To use poison gas walt would have to set something up and makesure it only activates when the fight starts, othervise Ayano would never enter the room. As soon as the fight starts ayano would notice the gas and take precautions by doing this. it'll take a while for the gas to fill the room and I'm confident ayano would have gutchecked walt by then. And even if the room gets filled by the gas instantaniously, Ayano would only have to hold his breath somewhere between 5sec(If he can leap the distance in one go) to 45 sec(If it's the other way). So the poison doesn't give him an advantage.
Ayano would self bfr if he waits outside. He is gonna suddenly be teleported into the classroom plus by our standarts prep time means Walter can enter the clasroom before the fight starts and put traps so no this whole thing wont work.
I know, but the fight location is a classroom, if walt uses those he'll kill himself before kouji for the lower durability. the distance between them is just 5 meters.
You know whats funny? I think 4.48m so if walt throws it it will kill Ayano but wont hurt walter.

Ayano would self bfr if he waits outside. He is gonna suddenly be teleported into the classroom plus by our standarts prep time means Walter can enter the clasroom before the fight starts and put traps so no this whole thing wont work.
Ok. So Ayano can't avoid the gas but I've still given a reason why he'll still be able to end the fight very soon and escape.

Ok. So Ayano can't avoid the gas but I've still given a reason why he'll still be able to end the fight very soon and escape.
Whats stopping walter from running around the classroom or using the explosions to one shot Ayano? Speed is equal remember

Whats stopping walter from running around the classroom or using the explosions to one shot Ayano? Speed is equal remember
What's stopping ayano from grabbing a desk or chair and chucking it at him with his class 1 LS? He can also throw his knife at walt and kill him that way.

That poison killed 2 people in like 10 seconds or less. Plus it makes them cough a lot
They were caught by surprise and had already had a good sniff of the poison, ayano will know of the poison's existance and will be able to hold his breath for atleast 30 seconds.
I dont need to explain why a gun will be a faster choice than a knife
He can bait walt into thinking he's gonna throw the knife while analizing his moves and looking for the moment before he pulls the knife, he can get out of the way just a moment before walt pulls the trigger and then throw the knife to disarm or kill.

Ayanokoji can pull it off with his superior inteligence and battle knowledge.

They were caught by surprise and had already had a good sniff of the poison, ayano will know of the poison's existance and will be able to hold his breath for atleast 30 seconds.
His eyes are gonna be ****** still. Plus Walt can hide the poison from Ayano and make him get a sniff
He can bait walt into thinking he's gonna throw the knife while analizing his moves and looking for the moment before he pulls the knife, he can get out of the way just a moment before walt pulls the trigger and then throw the knife to disarm or kill.

Ayanokoji can pull it off with his superior inteligence and battle knowledge.
No. Skill doesn't matter against a gun. Its a gun.

His eyes are gonna be ****** still. Plus Walt can hide the poison from Ayano and make him get a sniff
That's fair. He can do nothing to protect his eyes. but he can still bare the pain with his willpower.
No. Skill doesn't matter against a gun. Its a gun.
A bullet is useless if it doesn't hit. I'm saying Ayanokoji has enough skill and experience to outsmart walt, an ammature and make him fire at the exact time he wants.

Back