• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji vs Patrick Bateman

Since i have time to answer i will give mine. I vote Ayanokouji. Both have stealth mastery so in a dark factory they both can hide, but Ayanokouji is superior since he can "kill his presence" and also has enhanced senses. Bateman has guns but is not known as a marksman so he can possibly miss his shots so he has to rely on his battle IQ, which i believe Kouji also has over him.

I said he can leap 5 meters... Also, where did you get hundreds of meters from? Am I missing something?
The OP didn't specify it so let's wait for the thread starter to pick a number.
Read SBA. We look at the longest range a character has and Batemam has a gun which means the distance is gonna be hundreds of meters. Ayano gets shot and dies

Read SBA. We look at the longest range a character has and Batemam has a gun which means the distance is gonna be hundreds of meters. Ayano gets shot and dies
They're in an abandoned factory so there should be crates or something blocking bateman from shooting kiyopon. Since they both have preparation time, I'll assume that both have prior knowledge. Ayano would know about Bateman's gun so he would probably be wary about it.

They're in an abandoned factory so there should be crates or something blocking bateman from shooting kiyopon. Since they both have preparation time, I'll assume that both have prior knowledge. Ayano would know about Bateman's gun so he would probably be wary about it.
I mean yeah but its a gun so Patrick probably just shoots though Ayano can maybe sneak up on him

Great point 👀

I agree. If he has intel on Patrick then he'll know about the gun and try to get away from him and hide using his stealth mastery until he can sneak up on him.

I mean yeah but its a gun so Patrick probably just shoots though Ayano can maybe sneak up on him
Is Bateman skilled enough to shoot Kiyopon from hundreds of meters away? Also, if Kiyo sneaks up on Bateman, he could disarm him before he pulls the trigger. Kiyo also has a stun gun so he doesn't need to use H2H.

I was leaning towards bateman for the same reasons as Heisenberg vs Kiyo but with @Cimafranca133 's point about the crates im leaning towards Ayanokouji since he not only has better stealth mastery being able to kill his presence and if he escapes Batemens eye he can formulate a plan to sneak up on him and finish him, unless Bateman stashed his chainsaw somewhere which deserves another debate on if Kiyo can overcome that.

He also has an insane Photographic Memory (even remembers how his hands looked after being born) so he would already know how the entire factory looks inside and out to have better awareness of how to get to Bateman to disarm him on top of Bateman not being able to track him

Is Bateman skilled enough to shoot Kiyopon from hundreds of meters away? Also, if Kiyo sneaks up on Bateman, he could disarm him before he pulls the trigger. Kiyo also has a stun gun so he doesn't need to use H2H.
Batemans skill is unknown though he seems to have some knowledge on it
I was leaning towards bateman for the same reasons as Heisenberg vs Kiyo but with @Cimafranca133 's point about the crates im leaning towards Ayanokouji since he not only has better stealth mastery being able to kill his presence and if he escapes Batemens eye he can formulate a plan to sneak up on him and finish him, unless Bateman stashed his chainsaw somewhere which deserves another debate on if Kiyo can overcome that.

He also has an insane Photographic Memory (even remembers how his hands looked after being born) so he would already know how the entire factory looks inside and out to have better awareness of how to get to Bateman to disarm him on top of Bateman not being able to track him
Ayanos stealth mastery looks like shit though

Is Bateman skilled enough to shoot Kiyopon from hundreds of meters away?
Distance is 10 meters i forgot to tag you and tell you i added it.
Also, if Kiyo sneaks up on Bateman, he could disarm him before he pulls the trigger.
This is what i think likely happens, peep my point i commented before this. Kiyo's photographic memory will give him an advantage of having the better spacial awareness of the factory and how to sneak up on Bateman
Kiyo also has a stun gun so he doesn't need to use H2H.
Yeah and stun gun has a range of 21ft/6 meters so he can shoot Bateman with it, but he has to get closer

Batemans skill is unknown though he seems to have some knowledge on it
I'll try to find some skill feats/statements for Batemen
Ayanos stealth mastery looks like shit though
He has more like when he Snuck up on Manabu after watching him bully his own sister, followed Katsuragi to find his teams headquarters and stayed hidden after Sakura almost gave away their location, stayed hidden and followed Manabe and her friends who were bullying kei, snuck up on Kushida when she was having a mental breakdown, and only was found out because her phone went off(he was returning it to her)

Is Bateman's novel feats apart of his profile or is it only film? If its novel i'm leaning towards inconclusive, but if its film only i'll vote Ayanokouji

Bateman kind wins with the gun, Bateman FRA
I'll count your vote, but Gotta prove he can find Ayanokouji in a dark abandoned factory because I never seen Kiyo get caught when tracking an opponent. He can kill his whole presence and Kiyo has enhanced senses via sight, and hearing

Patrick also has stealth mastery
He doesn't have enhanced senses to help him track kiyo though. Kiyo knows he has a weapon so he would be cautious and hide to find a way to get closer
flowery language

okay? Its a gun
He isn't a marskman, I spent the entire day looking up his skills and feats from the novel and movie and he doesn't have any gun training. He only exercises to stay in athletic shape

Back