• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Ayanokouji (7-2-0) (Grace)

You guys are wild at this point. Either Ayano wins or its a stomp huh?
That's just how it is.
If he can leap 5 meters at once walt is not going to be able to aim at a target moving like that while ayano will instantly cover the distance and slice his throat or pressure point ko him.

While if he can't he has no options to fight back. All he can do is stand in place and pray for a swift death.

That's just how it is.
He cannot do that in a poisoned room so
If he can leap 5 meters at once walt is not going to be able to aim at a target moving like that while ayano will instantly cover the distance and slice his throat or pressure point ko him.

While if he can't he has no options to fight back. All he can do is stand in place and pray for a swift death.
Sure sure theres no bias in your votes 💀

Walter asks Ayanokouji if he plans to stick him with the broken piece of plate that he calls a knife.
Ayanokouji gasps and tries the leap. This is where he remembers that speed is equalized, he can't close a full 5 meters between himself and Walter. Not before the other guy can pull a gun and shoot him or throw an exploding chemical in his general direction. From there, Walter decides whether or not he follows with a gunshot or poison to finish the job.

Last edited:
That's just how it is.

Walter asks Ayanokouji if he plans to stick him with the broken piece of plate that he calls a knife.
Ayanokouji gasps and tries the leap. This is where he remembers that speed is equalized, he can't close a full 5 meters between himself and Walter before the other guy can pull a gun and shoot him or throw an exploding chemical in his general direction. From there, Walter decides whether or not he follows with a gunshot or poison to finish the job.
Win con is K.O. so they can't kill each other

I sent it anyways its like 5 meters or smth
Okay this changes things.
71adc9fd18b16928abd19f7268a99ff0.jpg

Ayanokouji's classroom is about average size, which Common classroom sizes include 28 by 30 feet, 30 by 30 feet, and 32 by 32 feet, while corridors tend to be 6 to 18 feet wide. Which is 8 meters by 9 meters in length. That would blow up majority of the classroom. I wonder if he could prep something in defense in 48 hours based on things from his series, i need more expert's because im not sure.

I thought we estabilished it'd take at least 30 seconds before the poison takes effect and ayano can bare the pain caused to his eyes for at least a little while with supernatural willpower.
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THE PAIN IS NOT THE PROBLEM! ITS THE DAMN EFFECTS THAT MAKE EVERYTHING BLURRY
Ayanokouji's classroom is about average size, which Common classroom sizes include 28 by 30 feet, 30 by 30 feet, and 32 by 32 feet, while corridors tend to be 6 to 18 feet wide. Which is 8 meters by 9 meters in length. That would blow up majority of the classroom. I wonder if he could prep something in defense in 48 hours based on things from his series, i need more expert's because im not sure.
If he has no feats for that kind of prep then no

Win con is K.O. so they can't kill each other
Yeah the goal is to bring Ayanokouji back to the White Room so he has to be alive, Walter was hired by Ayanokouji's father for money. As long as they don't kill each other, but a gunshot to the leg won't kill Ayanokouji in most case scenarios so Walter can still shoot at him imo

What. I don't know what the OP is thinking. Every known method Walter has of overcoming Ayanokouji would involve some level of potentially lethal force.
I was playing into the role of the school thing with police and stuff. Its a fight these people on discord wanted to be made so i created it, with 2 others they requested.

Can OP even do the whole "Only K.O" thing?
I don't mind changing it. I only added it for the storyline part of bringing him back to the White Room for his father who hired Walter. I thought these fights had plots if i remember from another thread?

I don't mind changing it. I only added it for the storyline part of bringing him back to the White Room for his father who hired Walter. I thought these fights had plots if i remember from another thread?
You cannot do it I think, There can be a plot but you cannot make it so only K.O is wincon

Yeah the goal is to bring Ayanokouji back to the White Room so he has to be alive, Walter was hired by Ayanokouji's father for money. As long as they don't kill each other, but a gunshot to the leg won't kill Ayanokouji in most case scenarios so Walter can still shoot at him imo
A gunshot anywhere can be lethal. Odds of dying from one to the leg are lower than a lung or the heart but it could still happen. If you are shooting someone at all, that's attempted lethal force. With only K.O. allowed I'd give the same reasoning with extra steps. Walter shoots Ayanokouji's leg then releases a non-lethal, incapacitating agent to neutralize his opponent. Making one with all of the preparation time in his hands shouldn't be too difficult.

There's no doubt that Ayanokouji can leap these meters, the difference here is speed equalization. Ayano needs to jump and cross those meters before Walter raises one arm at an angle and shoots. He's getting gunned. No way around it.

Back