• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka vs Yuuichi Katagiri

Status
Not open for further replies.

71adc9fd18b16928abd19f7268a99ff0.jpg

Ayanokōuji is still at ANHS even after his father figured the location of him. Since Tsukishiro/Shiba and the White Room students failed to bring Ayanokouji back Atsuomi is now using other methods to bring is son home. Ayanokouji's father learns of Yuuichi's debt and decides to pay if off for him if he can bring his son back.

Both have their equipment
Starting distance: 7 Meters
Speed Equalized
Yuuichi AP: 12.9-20.9 Kilojoules
Ayanokouji AP: 12.2 Kilojoules
Yuuichi 48 Hours prep time
Advanced Nurturing High School Koji key
Fight until death

Yuuichi: 1 @akasakelucilfer

Ayanokouji: 5 @Idc.violet, @Shyster, @DeltaStriker22, @Doggo, @Emirccan

Incon:

Last edited:
Let's go they finally made a Yuuichi profile. Anyway, in this prep time, is Yuuichi allowed to get weapons such as firearms? I'd imagine not due to the strict gun policies in Japan, but Ayanokouji's father could probably use his influence and a bit of corruption to supply him with guns.

But if he doesn't get guns, then Yuuichi is stomped. Ayanokouji massively outskills in hand to hand and with a knife, knows how to disarm a knife, and has a Class 1 strength. Even if Yuuichi manages to stab him, Ayanokoji will just lock him in place like he did with Housen and well- Stab him to death. Also you got to equalise speed because one is as as fast as a highschool basketball jock and the other is as fast as a supersonic jet plane.

Equalise speed and take away ayano's knife and give Yuuichi a gun instead, that way it'll be more fair.

In this case Ayanokoji stomps with better training, more AP and LS.

Let's go they finally made a Yuuichi profile. Anyway, in this prep time, is Yuuichi allowed to get weapons such as firearms? I'd imagine not due to the strict gun policies in Japan, but Ayanokouji's father could probably use his influence and a bit of corruption to supply him with guns.
He will have all of his equipment standard and optional
But if he doesn't get guns, then Yuuichi is stomped. Ayanokouji massively outskills in hand to hand and with a knife, knows how to disarm a knife, and has a Class 1 strength. Even if Yuuichi manages to stab him, Ayanokoji will just lock him in place like he did with Housen and well- Stab him to death. Also you got to equalise speed because one is as as fast as a highschool basketball jock and the other is as fast as a supersonic jet plane.
Yuuichi has his guns and the starting distance is 2 meters

I don't think it's obvious when Yuuichi has a pistol and a assault rifle, Ayanokouji still has to disarm him somehow
oh mb, I hadn't read the comments. n I'm still with ayanokoji. his BIQ and combat experience absurdly surpasses Yuuichi's. he stated that fighting in absurd and disadvantageous situations is as easy for him as breathing unconsciously. in any case, he can do whatever is necessary

oh mb, I hadn't read the comments. n I'm still with ayanokoji. his BIQ and combat experience absurdly surpasses Yuuichi's. he stated that fighting in absurd and disadvantageous situations is as easy for him as breathing unconsciously. in any case, he can do whatever is necessary
Nice. I'll count your vote for Kouji

I vote Yuuichi for his equipment, same reasons Ayanokouji lost to Walter White. Kiyo can only blitz 5 meters so he has the possibility of still being shot, unless he can use cover in the classroom like the school desks, which i think he can. But i still think he will be shot.

ayanokoji obvious
With insane experience, martial arts mastery and analytical prediction, it's not a difficult encounter for ayanokoji.

It's funny how goal is to bring Kiyo back to the WR...but Yuuichi has a gun
That is the goal, never said it had to be fufilled. Literally all my Kouji matches were like this, he's currently beating Bateman who has a gun, but lost to Walter. You win some, you lose some. He cant win every fight its just unfortunate for his lack of weaponry

That is the goal, never said it had to be fufilled. Literally all my Kouji matches were like this, he's currently beating Bateman who has a gun, but lost to Walter. You win some, you lose some. He cant win every fight its just unfortunate for his lack of weaponry
Kiyotaka has stealth mastery, considering his opponent lacks enhance senses and instinctive actions, he could easily hida and pull a backstabbing

movement speed is also not affected by speed equalize, meaning he can quickly hide or just bliz

Kiyotaka has stealth mastery, considering his opponent lacks enhance senses and instinctive actions, he could easily hida and pull a backstabbing

movement speed is also not affected by speed equalize, meaning he can quickly hide or just bliz
this is a great point honestly

ok, since akasakelucilfer is banned from the forum, someone needs to resume vs. the last 2 votes for grace

Ayanokōuji is still at ANHS even after his father figured the location of him. Since Tsukishiro/Shiba and the White Room students failed to bring Ayanokouji back Atsuomi is now using other methods to bring is son home. Ayanokouji's father learns of Yuuichi's debt and decides to pay if off for him if he can bring his son back.

Speed Equalized
Fight until death

Ayanokouji: 7 @Idc.violet, @Shyster, @DeltaStriker22, @Doggo, @Emirccan, @Clout5560,
@RoggerReggor

Incon:

Last edited:
ok, since akasakelucilfer is banned from the forum, someone needs to resume vs. the last 2 votes for grace

Speed Equalized
Fight until death

Ayanokouji: 5 @Idc.violet, @Shyster, @DeltaStriker22, @Doggo, @Emirccan

Incon:
He got banned? Ayanokouji wins he has superior martial arts and I think he has more attack potency. Since I don’t believe Yuuichi scales to Shiho. Yuuichi can’t manipulate Ayanokouji as it’s stated that he can’t get manipulated and Ayanokouji is alot smarter in every way. IMO ryuen can outsmart Yuuichi.

Ayanokouji should win.

Clarification: As someone who has worked on the entire Tomodachi Game verse pages with someone other than myself. I can say that only Shiho is wall level and others like Subaru and others, while Yuuichi is around a way lesser tier at street level with around 1.87 kJ (even this calc is not evaluated for now, and he is only human level for now) because he most probably passed out through a fall of that energy, while Ayanokouji and even Horikita had survived a fall of 12.2 kJ.

This thread is likely a stomp and I request that it should be closed.

Why is it a stomp?
  • Ayanokouji has a higher martial arts experience.
  • Ayanokouji is more trained than Yuuichi.
  • He has higher AP than the 7.5x required to one-shot, and yes, he oneshots.
  • Ayanokouji is possibly way higher because the only feat which scales him where he is, is done by some other character too, who is much, much weaker than him.

I apologize for the problem with the TG verse, as it is still under the process of being made fully, but I can say that yes, this is a big stomp, Yuuichi gets done in both combat and intellect, so there's no point in even making this an outsmarting or intellect battle.

And also, Yuuichi's optional equipment is a paintball bullet, so I am afraid if he even has an advantage even after getting an equipment. (others listed are something which he doesn't even have experience with.)

BTW, if you are getting my vote, Ayanokouji takes this, quite easily.

And also, Yuuichi's optional equipment is a paintball bullet, so I am afraid if he even has an advantage even after getting an equipment. (others listed are something which he doesn't even have experience with.)

BTW, if you are getting my vote, Ayanokouji takes this, quite easily.
counted

honestly you should have waited, Rogger and I haven't even finished Tomodachi's profiles yet and we're adding and removing stuff, which includes the wall level for Yuuichi being downgraded to "Street level", so this is a stomp on ayanokouji's part and the fight shouldn't even happen

by the way, don't just add the fight to the profile, we need a staff member to resolve things here and apply them

bruh, I just saw that you gave subsonic weapons to Yuuichi and Ayanokouji is supersonic therefore faster than any weapon Yuuichi may have, I'll ask someone to close this here, it's clearly a stomp

honestly you should have waited, Rogger and I haven't even finished Tomodachi's profiles yet and we're adding and removing stuff, which includes the wall level for Yuuichi being downgraded to "Street level", so this is a stomp on ayanokouji's part and the fight shouldn't even happen
Clarification: As someone who has worked on the entire Tomodachi Game verse pages with someone other than myself. I can say that only Shiho is wall level and others like Subaru and others, while Yuuichi is around a way lesser tier at street level with around 1.87 kJ (even this calc is not evaluated for now, and he is only human level for now) because he most probably passed out through a fall of that energy, while Ayanokouji and even Horikita had survived a fall of 12.2 kJ.

This thread is likely a stomp and I request that it should be closed.

Why is it a stomp?
  • Ayanokouji has a higher martial arts experience.
  • Ayanokouji is more trained than Yuuichi.
  • He has higher AP than the 7.5x required to one-shot, and yes, he oneshots.
  • Ayanokouji is possibly way higher because the only feat which scales him where he is, is done by some other character too, who is much, much weaker than him.

I apologize for the problem with the TG verse, as it is still under the process of being made fully, but I can say that yes, this is a big stomp, Yuuichi gets done in both combat and intellect, so there's no point in even making this an outsmarting or intellect battle.
Agreed, I mentioned that ago.

The fight shouldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back