• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Ayanokouji (7-2-0) (Grace)

Any scan for when the poison has turned anyone blind?
I meant making their eyes ****** up not fully blind
That's a machine gun bruh, this is a pistol, you can just hold the trigger on the machine gun while you have to pull the trigger over and over with pistols. I'm saying ayano can exploit that gap.
It was a meme. Ayano cannot do shit man its a ******* gun if Walt pulls the trigger aimed on Ayano it will kill him. Plus theres also the explosions which one shot Ayano

I meant making their eyes ****** up not fully blind
That'll make things hard but he can bare the pain with willpower.
It was a meme. Ayano cannot do shit man its a ******* gun if Walt pulls the trigger aimed on Ayano it will kill him. Plus theres also the explosions which one shot Ayano
I'm not saying he can dodge a bullet. I'm saying he can predict when walt is gonna shoot and get out of the way a moment before he pulls the trigger and then throw the knife and disarm him. The explosives one shot walt too.

That'll make things hard but he can bare the pain with willpower.
Pain is not the thing here, his eyes are gonna be ****** up which means he cannot predict shit
I'm not saying he can dodge a bullet. I'm saying he can predict when walt is gonna shoot and get out of the way a moment before he pulls the trigger and then throw the knife and disarm him. The explosives one shot walt too.
Unless you are saying Ayano is subsonic this wont work. Remember walt has pretty good records of headshots. Explosives don't touch walter since their range is like 4-6 meters which means walt can jump back after throwing it and survive.

Pain is not the thing here, his eyes are gonna be ****** up which means he cannot predict shit
I still think he can bare the pain but if he can't then it's GG.
Unless you are saying Ayano is subsonic this wont work. Remember walt has pretty good records of headshots. Explosives don't touch walter since their range is like 4-6 meters which means walt can jump back after throwing it and survive.
Ayano is supersonic... A feat got accepted recently.

I would vote walter but the setting seems to be screwing him over in this situation because of how close quarters, but hey, if Ayano can't survive the mercury but Walter can, then I guess I vote Walt.

I'll vote Walter too. Ayanokouji can't do anything against a gun if his speed is lowered.
Yeah, this fight is one sided and the whole setting is on Walters favor 💀 Idk why this was made in the first place. Him having to be 5 meters away with explosives ready.

The question is do they know each other abilities? Because if that's the case Koji would already know what Walter would do

Also wtf is happening above me? Why did Op vote Ayano before the arguements even started? Are you biased?
You people throw the biased word around too way too much and be the actual biased people
Why did you count the walter vote with no justification? Is this a fever dream??
@DeltaStriker22 said if Walter has fulminated mercury did you even read? I noticed you always have something negative to say on other threads. Grow up
Yeah, this fight is one sided and the whole setting is on Walters favor 💀 Idk why this was made in the first place. Him having to be 5 meters away with explosives ready.
He cant use explosives in the classroom or else he would risk blowing himself up thats literally why i made the fight in a chemistry classroom so how is that bias? Think before you speak and accuse someone of being "bias"
The question is do they know each other abilities? Because if that's the case Koji would already know what Walter would do
24 Hours of preparation and i agree. He wouldnt even need an hour to figure out Walter

I would vote walter but the setting seems to be screwing him over in this situation because of how close quarters, but hey, if Ayano can't survive the mercury but Walter can, then I guess I vote Walt.
This situation is actually in Walters element being in a Chemistry room, he just cant use a bomb powerful enough to harm himself , which is why i made this the location

Sure. Walter FRA

This is the second time you used the sane stuff. Be original lol
If its my second time using it and im the original person using it.....Wouldn't that...... make me...... nevermind....

And yeah i probably did say it more than once, because you not the only person who annoying on this site. I can tag the other 2 people im calling annoying too since its that serious to you and you wanted your own exclusive comment

If its my second time using it and im the original person using it.....Wouldn't that...... make me...... nevermind....
Just count the votes man…
And yeah i probably did say it more than once, because you not the only person who annoying on this site. I can tag the other 2 people im calling annoying too since its that serious to you and you wanted your own exclusive comment
Take your meds

Adding more reasoning for Kouji.

As i stated before, Walter's bombs won't do much in a fight since the fight takes place in a chemistry lab at school and which would be the same size as the room the bombs blew up, and as you could see nobody was harmed by 50 grams, even Walter who threw it directly at the ground under him was unharmed, but it would he be more risky in this fight due to the other chemicals in the lab which could cause an even bigger problem for him. The pipe bombs can't work either for the same listed reasons above.

Guns
Meaning now, he has to rely on his Smith & Wesson Model 442 since the Ruger LCF was destroyed after he used it, and since Walter does not want to fight hand to hand with Ayano because he will simply lose everytime. Ayanokouji having Analytical prediction will know every attempt Walter makes at drawing his gun and kiyo has many ways to disarm him with his knife.

Information Analysis
It doesn't take Kiyo long to gauge the mental and physical capabilities and weaknesses of his opponents as well as the equipment they brought with them to the fight. He would know Walter has his Smith & Wesson Model 442. Since Ayanokouji is an expert of the body and its functions, he be would realize Walter is sick due to his breathing pattern. If Walter tries to draw his weapon, Koji will read his movements to know he is reaching for a weapon. He can throw the knife he has into Walter's arm while simultaneously blitzing him to grab his arm and keep Walter from pulling his gun out.

Stealth Mastery
Ayanokouji has a skill for deceiving his enemies into believing he is a weak person causing his enemies to underestimate his capabilities. This is also a weakness for Walter. He has a nonstop confidence in his own abilities which leads him to make unnecessarily dangerous decisions

CQC
Once Ayanokouji is in close quarters distance he can end the fight, also lacks the self awareness and accountability to acknowledge his bad decisions.

Ego
Walter could end up being careless and make reckless decisions based off his pre determined thoughts of how capable Ayanokouji actually is and be trapped by that after assuming Kiyo's prowess is.

Adding more reasoning for Kouji.

As i stated before, Walter's bombs won't do much in a fight since the fight takes place in a chemistry lab at school and which would be the same size as the room the bombs blew up, and as you could see nobody was harmed by 50 grams, even Walter who threw it directly at the ground under him was unharmed, but it would he be more risky in this fight due to the other chemicals in the lab which could cause an even bigger problem for him. The pipe bombs can't work either for the same listed reasons above.
The range is like -5 meters or smth for the bombs actually
Guns
Meaning now, he has to rely on his Smith & Wesson Model 442 since the Ruger LCF was destroyed after he used it, and since Walter does not want to fight hand to hand with Ayano because he will simply lose everytime. Ayanokouji having Analytical prediction will know every attempt Walter makes at drawing his gun and kiyo has many ways to disarm him with his knife.
Its not really possible to disarm someone with a knife when they have a gun

Unless you can quantify exactly how much bigger the explosion would be and prove Walter would die, it just seems headcanonish to say the bombs aren't a wincon.

Counterpoint

You can't counter a bullet to the brain
Pretty sure Koji is supersonic, Shiba who is comprable to him in terms of speed iirc performed a supersonic feat, Koji seeing through walter and blitzing him without Walter even shooting is a possibility. And the distance being 5 metres away, Koji will simply blitz him the same way he did with Ichika lmao.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Koji is supersonic, Shiba who is comprable to him in terms of speed iirc performed a supersonic feat, Koji seeing through walter and blitzing him without Walter even shooting is a possibility. And the distance being 5 metres away, Koji will simply blitz him the same way he did with Ichika lmao.
SPEED IS EQUALIZED

Speed is equalized....

This is speed equalized, there is no blitzed. Ayunokoji gets equalized to Walter's lower speed, before Walter pops a cap in him and splatters the brain be misuses.

Unless you can quantify exactly how much bigger the explosion would be and prove Walter would die, it just seems headcanonish to say the bombs aren't a wincon.
But its also headcanon to say his bombs can kill when only the pipe bombs have shown to kill

And it's clearly heavily implied if Walter threw more than that tiny piece of crystal, y'know, like a whole bag or more, that everyone there would have died and possibly brought the building down.

Back