• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Ayanokouji (7-2-0) (Grace)

After searching it up, it turns out that Phosphine Gas will only kill someone after 12 - 24 hours. Walter's vehicles are also out of the equation due to the battlefield being in a classroom.

Overall, I'm going to vote for Incon FRA,

As Shion said. Walter needs time to draw which will allow Kiyopon to go near him. Unless Walter White hits Ayanokouji in a vital organ, Kiyopon will be able to endure it and one-shot him. However, if Walter does hit Kiyopon in a vital organ, Kiyopon will simply die instantly. Kiyopon can aim dodge and at least make sure that the bullet doesn't hit a vital organ.

About the stun gun, I'm not sure if it's faster that Walter's gun so I can't really say how useful it will be.

In conclusion, it simply depends if Walter manages to shoot Kiyopon and where he shoots.

It did knock Krazy 8 out in like less than 30 seconds though
It's probably cuz the show changed some stuff. Anyways, I still think this match-up is inconclusive.

Ayano can easily aim dodge and kill Walter. However, the poison would also kill him.

After searching it up, it turns out that Phosphine Gas will only kill someone after 12 - 24 hours. Walter's vehicles are also out of the equation due to the battlefield being in a classroom.

As Shion said. Walter needs time to draw which will allow Kiyopon to go near him. Unless Walter White hits Ayanokouji in a vital organ, Kiyopon will be able to endure it and one-shot him. However, if Walter does hit Kiyopon in a vital organ, Kiyopon will simply die instantly. Kiyopon can aim dodge and at least make sure that the bullet doesn't hit a vital organ.

About the stun gun, I'm not sure if it's faster that Walter's gun so I can't really say how useful it will be.

In conclusion, it simply depends if Walter manages to shoot Kiyopon and where he shoots.
You know....you're right. Kiyo could easily make sure the bullet doesn't hit a vital area.

Btw even in speed equalize, movement speed is not affected. Meaning Ayanokouji could bliz funnily enough

Okay i will count your vote under incon

No even if you have the best dodging skill a gun will blitz you
Aim-dodging is different from dodging a bullet mid-air. Kiyopon could predict where his aiming via Analytical Prediction and dodge before Walter can pull the trigger. But this match has already hit grace so whatever. I could make a redux/rematch thread but I'm too lazy so eh.

Back