• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

{Grace} Waltuh White vs The Succ (0 - 7 - 0)

"Waltuh, listen carefully, some vacuum cleaner spider demon is on its way to Gus' lab right now, I need you to deal with it Waltuh."

Walter White vs. Succ

Walt is in his Heisenberg key, he just received this phone call from Mike in Gus' lab, he has his revolver on him and 1 hour of prep time before the Succ arrives.

Speed unequal

Succ: 7 (Justanormallemon, Noninho, SheevShezarrine, ATHE1412, Mariogoods, HonestlyBored24, Me)

Waltuh:

Inco:

Last edited:
I don't think Succ Madness Manip is enough to drive someone insane straight up, Walt would probably get the "perturbed" status which would make him hallucinate and mess with his senses a bit

I don't think Succ Madness Manip is enough to drive someone insane straight up, Walt would probably get the "perturbed" status which would make him hallucinate and mess with his senses a bit
Walter has around 6 bullets of a gun that is actually 10-A+

Not to mention if the vs threads of Walter white vs dinossaurs told me anything, Walter would be pratically paralized in fear facing something like the Succ

Trough I just noticed he has prepare time

So I guess walt can set up some explosives to deal with yhe succ, but I doubt he would do that in Gus lab and he has no idea what the succ is by the phone call alone so he may underestimate what is comming

But ye. Not a stomp sinse he can tecnically explode everything if he wants

So voting the Succ

SBA says he knows what the Succ looks like, if that helps with anything. The Succ also has no bullet resistance whatsoever, meaning a couple well placed shots could kill it (altough that is easier said than done). Vote counted though

Assuming Walt doesn't care if the lab is destroyed or not, I don't see anything stopping him from using an explosive or giving the demon a good succ of that phosphine gas by filling the entire place with it.

Assuming Walt doesn't care if the lab is destroyed or not, I don't see anything stopping him from using an explosive or giving the demon a good succ of that phosphine gas by filling the entire place with it.
Agree, but really I doubt It's in character for hi to do that, also sinse the battle IS inside the lab walt wouldn't be killing him self as well? and sinse the Succ has no lungs It probable wouldn't do much to It
SBA says he knows what the Succ looks like, if that helps with anything. The Succ also has no bullet resistance whatsoever, meaning a couple well placed shots could kill it (altough that is easier said than done). Vote counted though
not really, he may not have resistence from beingh shooted directly in the waay that the bullet will not have problen penetrating IT's skin, but creatures like the Succ can take a good amount of bullets from normal hand guns before beingh defeated, add It to the fact walt will be having alucinations and ******** him self in fear and we have a walt that will be shooting the walls

Agree, but really I doubt It's in character for him to do that, also since the battle IS inside the lab walt wouldn't be killing himself as well? and sinse the Succ has no lungs It probably wouldn't do much to It
He can just get out of the lab the moment the Succ enters (God I can't with that name) and just lock the door trapping it inside. Also, he has a suit with a gas mask.

the fact that it doesnt have lungs kind of nullifies the whole poison argument
Well, he can still either blow up or set the lab on fire along with the monster. It's not particularly intelligent so it probably wouldn't expect him to just lock it inside the lab as everything gets destroyed.

I don't think we see the whole layout of the lab in the show, but isn't it underground with the only exit being a single door? Assuming this is where the Succ comes from, how would Walt outmaneuver it to leave the lab? If he doesn't play his cards right he would blow himself up along with the Succ

Hold up. Walt may not even have to leave the lab. Can't he just make use of some fulminated mercury?
He has no idea of what the succ can do, he may think just shooting It is enough
Fair point but he'll probably get behind cover and throw fulminated mercury at it the moment he realises guns aren't doing enough.

You're not considering how big the insanity-inducing presence can be, mainly on a guy like Walt who's..."not fine" I guess defines?

Oh wait, I just realised speed isn't equalised. Well, Walt is screwed because he struggles to react to people with the same speed as him let alone a superhumanly fast insanity inducing monster.

Equalized speed to make walt have a chance. I think it's fair to say if Walt knows THAT abomination is coming for him he'll use all he has. But the insanity effect will make Walt hallucinate and suffer effects like incessant hunger or itching in his eyes (I should upload the temporary insanity table sometime) which would make it difficult to throw fulminated mercury at the creature which is his best shot at victory. He also might try to poison it which would backfire bcuz the Succ has no lungs or... any organs. Should I give Walt prior knowledge?

Equalized speed to make walt have a chance. I think it's fair to say if Walt knows THAT abomination is coming for him he'll use all he has. But the insanity effect will make Walt hallucinate and suffer effects like incessant hunger or itching in his eyes (I should upload the temporary insanity table sometime) which would make it difficult to throw fulminated mercury at the creature which is his best shot at victory. He also might try to poison it which would backfire bcuz the Succ has no lungs or... any organs. Should I give Walt prior knowledge?
He had a chance with prep time, = speed is not needed if it's argued enough about what Walt does on that hour

Meh, I'll equalize speed anyway though it probably won't do much difference, Walt gets ****** if the creature even gets near him anyway. I think Walt loses anyway I make this fight but I suppose the way it is right now is the most fair I can make it

Meh, I'll equalize speed anyway though it probably won't do much difference, Walt gets ***** if the creature even gets near him anyway. I think Walt loses anyway I make this fight but I suppose the way it is right now is the most fair I can make it
but it is fair enough because walt has an entire hour to prepare for whatever the person meant on the phone. i'm really against equalizing speed here.

I guess it's fine if I don't equalize speed, Walt is ****** if he ever goes melee anyway and that's the only place where Speed Equal would matter. Walt's victory resides in him killing the Succ before it gets a chance to even get close to Walt

I don't think we see the whole layout of the lab in the show, but isn't it underground with the only exit being a single door? Assuming this is where the Succ comes from, how would Walt outmaneuver it to leave the lab? If he doesn't play his cards right he would blow himself up along with the Succ
he can just rig it to blow up at a certain time and then leave before the succ arrives

Back