• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly find that debatable

Ayanokoji isn't that stupid to just go for the attack when the opponent has a gun

He could hide and throw desks or chairs
The throwing desk or chairs thing was also debated against as that would take a longer action than simply pulling a trigger, iirc
who do you think wins pal
Well I'd say the match would be more fair if the distance was bigger than 5 meters so that they both start behind cover, but as of right now I guess edgy boy Ayanakoji wins

the original location just makes it unfair, and the explosions make it unfair to Koji because your basically giving Walter an AP of wall+ which is just kinda unfair, in this new enviroment its more fair cause Walter can't just pull his blicky out and cap Koji in his head cause speed is equalised
Then just don't make the match if both are one sided 🗿

Koji's fear inducment is powerful enough to change the fight results ngl, it comes from this, "Hirata said that the reason he and Karuizawa had to spill their guts was because of Kiyotaka's eyes"

Honestly, to me, doesn't seem to strong

Koji's fear inducment is powerful enough to change the fight results ngl, it comes from this, "Hirata said that the reason he and Karuizawa had to spill their guts was because of Kiyotaka's eyes"

Honestly, to me, doesn't seem to strong
There are more feats

Here;
  • He stunned Nagumo (who at the moment believed he was superior to Ayanokoji.) with his glare.
  • Did the same thing to WR enforsers(trained fighters with weapons) as an 8 year old long enough to have a whole conversation with one of his classmates before she got expelled.
  • Hirata and Kei just told him their deepest secrets just to get him to stop staring at them with his glare.
  • Ibuki went from insulting him to completely changing her tune and answered all his questions as soon as he 'looked at her with bloodlust'.

Here;
  • He stunned Nagumo (who at the moment believed he was superior to Ayanokoji.) with his glare.
  • Did the same thing to WR enforsers(trained fighters with weapons) as an 8 year old long enough to have a whole conversation with one of his classmates before she got expelled.
  • Hirata and Kei just told him their deepest secrets just to get him to stop staring at them with his glare.
  • Ibuki went from insulting him to completely changing her tune and answered all his questions as soon as he 'looked at her with bloodlust'.
He also has resistance to fear inducement, should have this mentioned.

hMTm7Il.png

If Walter is blood lusted will it have the same effect on him ? Btw, close to grace, does my vote count ?
I am pretty sure that doesn't matter. While people might hate me with all the hate they have, I have been an intelligence scaler for 1.5 years, and Nagumo has better leadership and social influencing feats than Walter. In fact, my evaluation is that Nagumo simply mid diffs Walter with his overall intelligence with current volume feats. Nagumo has better emotional understanding, management and perception, Walter gets only one point. If Nagumo couldn't resist, there's no way Walter will lol. And btw, Ayanokouji low diffs Nagumo in intellect. And there are people who believe that Nagumo is the second smartest character in COTE. My opinion is that he can be comparable to Takuya in that and it can go either way.

I am pretty sure that doesn't matter. While people might hate me with all the hate they have, I have been an intelligence scaler for 1.5 years, and Nagumo has better leadership and social influencing feats than Walter. In fact, my evaluation is that Nagumo simply mid diffs Walter with his overall intelligence with current volume feats. Nagumo has better emotional understanding, management and perception, Walter gets only one point. If Nagumo couldn't resist, there's no way Walter will lol. And btw, Ayanokouji low diffs Nagumo in intellect. And there are people who believe that Nagumo is the second smartest character in COTE. My opinion is that he can be comparable to Takuya in that and it can go either way.
Gotta love who is smartest battles
Thanks for clarifying me

Although, I have a feeling this might be a stomp.
It is. Even if Walter strikes Ayanokouji, the bullet is street level+ (basically even lower than) as well so Ayanokouji wouldn't be sent flying like people in the series did. Ayanokouji might be on the verge of death, but he wouldn't die immediately, he will still attack Walter and wait for his death (and we don't care about that). Walter isn't winning this even if Ayanokouji doesn't have any dodging techniques.

Back