• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty, simple. Walter White somehow won their battle last time and I disagree with the results so I wanna join the debate.

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • 24 hours of prep time
  • ANHS Key Ayanokoji
  • Season 4 WW
  • Both blood lusted.
  • Ayanokoji AP: 4 Kilojoules, 12.2 Kilojoule durability
  • Walter White AP: Athlete Level (at least 0.3 Kilojoules, likely much higher.)
  • both have access to weapons, Koji has a stun gun, WW has a pistol and no explosions

Ayanokoji’s advantages:
  • LS advantage.
  • Better Martial Arts, Pressure Points and Weapon Mastery
  • Information Analysis, MUCH BETTER Analytical Prediction, Manipulation Skills, Extraordinary Genius Intelligence, Fear Inducement and Accelerated Development, also smarter
  • better stamina

WW's advantages:
  • Has a pistol, meaning he has a massive advantage

Ayanokoji (9): @Syncornize, @RoggerReggor, @XxZetsuxX, @Dinozxd, @AnAverageUsername, @HollowVanity, @DeltaStriker22, @Shyster, @BadSystems
Walter (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
I think ayanokoji's incredible BIQ and analytical prediction are more than enough to win this fight.
  • He can predict everything WW would plan to do and react accordingly
  • Nothing would stop Ayano from aim dodging WW's shot, who isn't a good shooter. Here too we have Ayano the winner
  • Fear inducement is another point for an guaranteed victory. WW would be destabilized to fight. Ayano would use him as a toy, just a glance is needed
  • needless to say, if weapons were ignored, Ayano would win in a physical fight 100%
  • he can handle the stun gan decisively better than WW can handle the pistol. Ayano definitely has better weapon draw and obviously aiming as well
In conclusion Ayano win. He can decide whether to fight from a distance or get closer.

Last edited:
I think ayanokoji's incredible BIQ and analytical prediction are more than enough to win this fight.
  • He can predict everything WW would plan to do and react accordingly
  • Nothing would stop Ayano from aim dodging WW's shot, who isn't a good shooter. Here too we have Ayano the winner
  • Fear inducement is another point for an guaranteed victory. WW would be destabilized to fight. Ayano would use him as a toy, just a glance is needed
  • needless to say, if weapons were ignored, Ayano would win in a physical fight 100%
  • he can handle the stun gan decisively better than WW can handle the pistol. Ayano definitely has better weapon draw and obviously aiming as well
In conclusion Ayano win. He can decide whether to fight from a distance or get closer.
Counted

The reason why the original location was included was to give Walt an advantage, and prep time allowed him to make those explosions. To get rid of both makes the match one sided or something.
the original location just makes it unfair, and the explosions make it unfair to Koji because your basically giving Walter an AP of wall+ which is just kinda unfair, in this new enviroment its more fair cause Walter can't just pull his blicky out and cap Koji in his head cause speed is equalised

the original location just makes it unfair, and the explosions make it unfair to Koji because your basically giving Walter an AP of wall+ which is just kinda unfair, in this new enviroment its more fair cause Walter can't just pull his blicky out and cap Koji in his head cause speed is equalised
I'm just reciting from memory why the last match was like that. Also, I'm pretty sure speed equalization gave Walt the advantage, because just pulling the trigger will blitz Koji, as gun speeds aren't equalized? I forget the specifics.

I'm just reciting from memory why the last match was like that. Also, I'm pretty sure speed equalization gave Walt the advantage, because just pulling the trigger will blitz Koji, as gun speeds aren't equalized? I forget the specifics.
Koji would blitz Walter if the distance is 5 metres, one of his feats is literally blitzing a superhuman from 5 metres away lol

Koji would blitz Walter if the distance is 5 metres, one of his feats is literally blitzing a superhuman from 5 metres away lol
There would be to calculate that Ayano can make his presence "invisible" is certainly would not be caught off guard. He should be able to spot WW. If the fight were a "hide-and-seek" Ayano should still have a distinct advantage

There would be to calculate that Ayano can make his presence "invisible" is certainly would not be caught off guard. He should be able to spot WW. If the fight were a "hide-and-seek" Ayano should still have a distinct advantage
Not to mention he's an extrodinary genius, he would outsmart Walter in every way

This one is much more one sided. Walt cant do anything, how is he supposed to capitalize using his pistol if the distance is 5 meters. Not to mention the other advantages ayanokouji has

This one is much more one sided. Walt cant do anything, how is he supposed to capitalize using his pistol if the distance is 5 meters. Not to mention the other advantages ayanokouji has

the other fight was SO one sided to Walt, this fight is much more fair, since speed is equalised, Koji can't blitz walt and the fight will turn into who prepared better

the other fight was SO one sided to Walt, this fight is much more fair, since speed is equalised, Koji can't blitz walt and the fight will turn into who prepared better
It doesnt matter if he blitzes or not. Walt gets one shot since his durability is only athlete level, he only has the ap to contend with ayanokouji with a gun, and he cant even aim. This is a stomp

It doesnt matter if he blitzes or not. Walt gets one shot since his durability is only athlete level, he only has the ap to contend with ayanokouji with a gun, and he cant even aim. This is a stomp
well well well, I guess your vote is on Koji, the other matchup was one sided to Walt since Koji couldn't do anything and he would just get capped in the head since there is no where to hide, this makes it much more fair, also Walt has multiple magazines so he has multiple shots

well well well, I guess your vote is on Koji, the other matchup was one sided to Walt since Koji couldn't do anything and he would just get capped in the head since there is no where to hide, this makes it much more fair, also Walt has multiple magazines so he has multiple shots
I didn't vote. I said the match is a stomp and thus can't be added to their profiles.

I didn't vote. I said the match is a stomp and thus can't be added to their profiles.
Well the same can be said for the old matchup

This is so much more fair, you can't just make it a place where Koji has no where to go because its a stomp for Walt, this is MUCH MUCH more fair compared to the one on both profiles atm

Well the same can be said for the old matchup

This is so much more fair, you can't just make it a place where Koji has no where to go because its a stomp for Walt, this is MUCH MUCH more fair compared to the one on both profiles atm
I don't know the full details of the first fight, if you think its a stomp go to the versus match removal thread and make a case for it to be removed.

I think the other should also be removed. Ayano could not even think of winning. Walter had explosives, poisons and preparation. Whatever Ayano did, he would have lost at the start

^ (to Razor)

Also this would be a much more fun match if it actually played like laser tag

Except, you know, more lethal
Yeah lol, Koji has access to a stun gun, so if he preps properly he can stun then kill Walter, Walter also, if he preps correctly has the chance to pop a cap into Kojis head although my vote is still on Koji

This seems like a pretty decisive win for Ayanokoji. Unless Walter can pull off that thing that Jesse did in El Camino with hiding his gun in his jacket pocket, he has no way to win.
You really think Walt has no chance with shooting Koji before he gets to cover ?

One thing i noticed, Is that no one mentioned Ayanokoji had a taser in the previous thread fight

They only mentioned when the fight was over

Like, Ayanokoji could have used the taser to win the fight but no one mentioned it

One thing i noticed, Is that no one mentioned Ayanokoji had a taser in the previous thread fight

They only mentioned when the fight was over

Like, Ayanokoji could have used the taser to win the fight but no one mentioned it
Cause walter has a glock, since they are the same speed if they both pull their guns out, Walt is gonna win lol, Koji would know this so he would be more strategic

Cause walter has a glock, since they are the same speed if they both pull their guns out, Walt is gonna win lol, Koji would know this so he would be more strategic
Problem is he could dodge via aim dodge, Also analytical precog, Plus you guys said he is a kinda a bad shooter

Especially when he is in his season 1 instead of 4 which makes him less experienced, No?

And if i'm not mistaken, The fight took place in a ANHS class, which Ayanokoji could use chairs and desks to protect him from bullets

Problem is he could dodge via aim dodge, Also analytical precog, Plus you guys said he is a kinda a bad shooter

Especially when he is in his season 1 instead of 4 which makes him less experienced, No?
He's in season 4, I don't think Koji would be able to aim dodge but sure ?

Thr problem with the aim dodge argument from what I remember from the last thread is that Walts gun hilariously outspeeds and that the location would hinder Ayanakoji(?)

Thr problem with the aim dodge argument from what I remember from the last thread is that Walts gun hilariously outspeeds and that the location would hinder Ayanakoji(?)
I honestly find that debatable

Ayanokoji isn't that stupid to just go for the attack when the opponent has a gun

He could hide and throw desks or chairs

Back