• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

???% vs Tohru (7-0-0) GRACE ENDED

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yes Schmuck, I was serious.

Full SBA. Both are High 6-C.

Speed is equalized.

Shigeo: 7 (SpookyShadow, Milly Rocking Bandit, Oblivion Of The Endless, Madotsuki24, Phoenks, Ionliosite, Spinoirr)

Tohru: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Question mark shigeo
Kobayashi-san-Chi-no-Maid-Dragon-Tohru-640x960

SpookyShadow said:
Tohru gets sent to different galaxy
Vote counted.

But in all honesty I think you should at least properly explain your reasons for Shigeo winning. I personally also think that Tohru gets beaten but I'm not sure if it's proper to reason this out on my own thread.

Everything around Mob gets passively sent to space. If he grabs her with telekinesis then he easily can ragdoll her like a bug and turn her to ball of meat within moment. I'm not even mentioning that he can absorb her energy if she has any, passively.

SpookyShadow said:
Everything around Mob gets passively sent to space. If he grabs her with telekinesis then he easily can ragdoll her like a bug and turn her to ball of meat within moment. I'm not even mentioning that he can absorb her energy if she has any, passively.
Well he definitely rag-dolls her since its his Class G to her Class M (on top of him having telekinesis). However I'm not so sure he can absorb her energy since it's magic (potentially he could though) but he'll definitely be able to bolster his power with energy from his environment.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Passive wins count as stomps
Mob's passive telekinesis is mostly his destructive aura throwing things around. He could send her to orbit (in fact it's well within his capabilities) but it's not something he would open with since he's never really had to fight a comparable opponent that could push him to that point.

Tohru could also BFR him but this is unlikely due to his levitation. She also possesses Low-Mid regen so he's not killing her immediately but would eventually rip her apart with telekinesis.

Personally, regardless of who wins, I don't think of this as a stomp.

Madotsuki24 said:
Why is Mob still High 6-C? All of his feats are nowhere near that level.
Sigh....

Mob is At least High 6-C via being comparable to Tatsumaki via Word of God. This isn't really contradicted by anything since his best feat is 7-A+ and performed passively when he was casually walking. Additionally, ONE's WoG has proven to be fairly reliable in multiple instances as shown with Garou being scaled to Boros. Since the only difference between both instances is cross-scaling, both are viewed as equally valid.

Anyone else realize that Tohru is losing to both of ONE's strongest espers at the same time.

Yeah every MP character is really well written. But i think one might expand on tatsumaki once he starts up the webcomic again.

SpookyShadow said:
By my PFP you can see that he's mine too
I'm more for Mob but Reigen's definitely a close second. But I think we should get this thread back on track, at least until the grace period.

2 votes left tho. I don't think there's nothing more to discuss, unless someone gives some arguments for Tohru, but I hardly see that

well not much to do here, it will most likely just be an FRA train.

plus, Shigeo is a better Tatsumaki in terms of powers and she already pretty much lost to Tatsumaki.

Mob Low Diffs, if not Stomps.

Mob is not only better at range due to TK but he also has absorbtion to nope most of her magic attacks

She admittedly can win if she BFRs literally immediately but he takes it more often then not

Back