• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki RPG 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Dragon feels the need to be apart of this....

Wild Alphamon Appears
A main character only arrives when he wants to. ovo

Then Dragon ends up being a minor NPC with no-spoken lines who only appears at the background of a scenario

If I was in this I suppose I'd be that random fortuneteller who talks of game events, hidden places and stuff in a way so cryptic, you don't really get any hint out of it.

So I have an idea for a feat.

Here's the distance from Disney Land (Left) to the West-Eastern Roleplay Lands (Right).

Kh to disney
I plan to have an NPC be the guy who operates the boat to take you to the other side. Here we'd explicitly state that the timeframe it took was one second or less, and take into account the distance via scaling from Seireitei.

Or, we could take it a step further and have him just send the boat gliding across the ocean to the other side with one shove, then have another NPC on the other side catch it.

Or, even better, have the same guy shove it, run across the water, beat it to the other side, then catch it. That way the feat covers almost every stat possible: Reaction Speed (via catching it), Combat Speed (via sending it flying at that speed), Movement Speed (via outrunning it), AP (via Kinetic Energy), Lifting Strength (via being able to push something of that mass), and Durability (withstanding it colliding with him without being harmed).

Then, to complete it, have that same NPC appear in an optional battle arena or have him get mindhaxed by the main villain to attack Cal and co., that way they'll scale to him.

We could also have that NPC own a house in a nearby town, where you'll be able to read his diary. In that diary he'll state that, when he's properly warmed up and at his peak, his personal record for launching the ship to the other side is 0.2 seconds or something.

If you're looking for feats

Go with the "as long as we have health you'll be fine"

>Enemy used Schwarzchild Reduction

>Protagonist collapsed into a black hole. Take 36 damage.

>Protagonist's turn

>"wait a moment ! I just collapsed into a black hole! How am I still alive!"

>"Don't be silly protagonist! Everyone knows that you'll be fine as long as you have hp left!"

Congrats, you just made your protagonist and party able to come back from pretty much anything as long as an abstract stat remains partially there

My persona withing the game, when he's within authorspace, will establish an invisible Anti-AoE forcefield on the planet's surface that allows godlike beings to trade blows on the planet without reducing it to atomic bonds.

Since my name is basically one of the strongest spells from Final Fantasy, plus "Reality" in it.

I suppose I'd be a Secret Character who you only encounter by having an item which gives you access to a pocket dimension (with a starry background ovo) where you find me and acquire a bunch of high-level spells that you can't normally get because buying a spell doesn't sound right

Although. When you interact with the sprite when having all Spells avaliable at a certain point in the game, it triggers a boss battle. After that I become an optional party member

Myeh
Sprite for the "buying" menu

ArbitraryNumbers said:
My persona withing the game, when he's within authorspace, will establish an invisible Anti-AoE forcefield on the planet's surface that allows godlike beings to trade blows on the planet without reducing it to atomic bonds.
AoE Fallacy: Bends the very laws of reality to vastly reduce the attack power of foes based on their Attack Range

My own feat calc1
Seireitei is 32 px and the distance is 291 px.

291 / 32 = 9.09375

9.09375 * 1,500 km (diameter of Seireitei) = 13640.625 km or 13,640,625 m

Queen Anne's Revenge was 200 US Tons, or 181,437 kg.

KE = 1/2 Mass * Velocity^2

0.5(181,437) * 13,640,625^2 = 1.6879687e+19 joules, or 4.034 Gigatons of TNT - Large Mountain level+

For a higher end, let's use the NPC's personal best: 0.2 seconds.

13,640,625 / 0.2 = 68,203,125 m/s

0.5(181,437) * 68,203,125^2 = 4.2199219e+20 joules, or 100.85 Gigatons of TNT - Barely above baseline Large Island level

But what if we assume the boat is to scale? That would mean it's around half the length of the Seireitei, and therefore very massive, right?

Oh yeah, when you first ride the boat, one of the weakest enemies in the game should show up, its name should be "the weakest living [insert enemy name here]" and it should one shot the guy then get on the boat.

I need to have some broken hax, like a steal hax, for a certain number of turns i steal one your moves, maybe the most hax, and if i steal it 3x, it becomes mine, so if you don't kill me fast, i will just keep stealing all your abilities.

And this is in addition to other hax that i have already stealed, like a time stop, so i stop time so you can't move for a period of time and during that period of time i steal your moves, lol that's probably too broken.

I like the maps btw.

Monarch Laciel said:
If you're looking for feats

Go with the "as long as we have health you'll be fine"

>Enemy used Schwarzchild Reduction

>Protagonist collapsed into a black hole. Take 36 damage.

>Protagonist's turn

>"wait a moment ! I just collapsed into a black hole! How am I still alive!"

>"Don't be silly protagonist! Everyone knows that you'll be fine as long as you have hp left!"

Congrats, you just made your protagonist and party able to come back from pretty much anything as long as an abstract stat remains partially there
I actually thought of something like this before.

Though in my case, it wasn't a fourth wall break, but an application of law manipulation. (You can compare it to save and load in Undertale)

@Cal

My idea is this:

Towards the beginning of the game, you hear that Kirby plushies around the world are being abused. Then you get a telepathic message from me in Authorspace, telling you that it's all because of Azzy. So I send you the coordinates for the location of the portal to his realm. There you face off against tons of outer gods, but you lack the means of harming them so your only choice is to run.

Once you get to the center of Azathoth's realm, you see him sitting on a floating platform with a bunch of shredded Kirby plushies, playing Triple Deluxe on his 3DS. To the left of him is a Nintendo Switch with a copy of Star Allies.

"I freaking hate Kirby", says Azathoth.

Cal and Azathoth fight. Cal wins.

"Ow. You got me", says Azathoth, "You win. No more Kirby abuse for me. I promise to be good now."

Then Azathoth joins the party. The two of you become buds for the rest of the game. Maybe have you guys write some of your own dialog to make the in-game conversations feel more like they are actually between you and Azzy. Maybe include a joke about 3-A Kirby somewhere.

I don't know who the rest of the party is going to be yet. I've already got the overworld sprites made for Ryukama, though, and I'm thinking of eventually having myself join the party. There can be up to five characters max. Perhaps Dragon could be the fifth.

About Citation City, there should be a computer found there in which you can store the Numbers needed to use a link gate. This is useful because the numbers are still items so there's a limit to how many you can keep in your inventory at a time.

The computer should also contain information regarding Citation City and the Link Gates.

Should teachers in this or something where you can learn their techniques? Idk maybe have stores which sell certain abilities too, and maybe you can learn some moves by beating enemies.

Darkanine is going to have a school where he can train you, and Ogurtsow is going to run the VSB Foreign Office, where you can learn and buy certain moves.

All attacks included thus far (although they haven't been given animations or properties yet, they just have names and nothing else)

Attacks thus far

There's nothing else there. The other two at the top that you can't see are "Guard" and "Attack", two basic RPG Maker commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back