• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki RPG 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am just a shopkeeper, I should be able to make myself as OP as possible without ruining the story

Andytrenom's notable attacks/techniques
Separation: A passive ability that can be best described as making a person's future self a different individual than his present self. The future version of Andy can hardly be called so as he is now more akin to a clone sharing sharing the same memories and personality but not being the same person.

Since his future version is only a clone of himself located in a different point of the timeline, things that happen to Andy don't affect his future version at all. If the present version is harmed, put under a spell or even erased from existence, the future version from only a planck instant away will be fine as he would have experienced no such thing.

Disposal: Andy can manipulate a void of nothingness which erases anything it comes in contact with. Andy uses this to get rid of all his garbage terrible creations, since a regular thrash can would not have sufficed.

Transmutation: Andy can transmutate anything he comes across into another material. This is of great help to him when building weapons.

Spatial Manipulation: Andy can warp the space inside of a small box to appear as large as a warehouse, or he can use it to shrink objects by contracting their space. He can twist space in such a manner that walking across a coridor in the first floor takes you to the second floor, because who needs stairs? (am i supposed to use a question mark here? i dunno)

Higher dimensional manipulation: He can actually use his control over space-time over 11 dimensions to create impossible folds in time space that serve as a kind of pocket dimension. He can transport himself and other people across these dimensions and if he is feeling particularly grumpy, only transport a part of someone else across these dimensions.

@Matt

Speakin of Brazil and Kavpeny at the same time makes me think of a certain Youtuber that'd fit Kav perfectly.

I'll just be that random character you meet in but is secretely the most perverted of all (maybe losing only to Saikou ovo)

@AN

Ant and Ryukama don't fit in the role of leading sock armies either. Ryu himself is the most likely to be the narrator of the sockpuppet backstory considering his story with Jonathan.

I think ShiryuShin leading armies composed by the uncountable amount of people he banned (including himself) would be more appropriate, actually.

@Kal I got an idea:

You're the boss of a side quest. After you stole some pics from my art gallery I sent Cal and the others to search for you and get the pics back, and after you're defeated you become a party member, and then the boss battle against me as UKGenki becomes available

What do you think? ovo

Drivel: You spout baseless, unfounded, utter nonsense that is so out of this world it makes the opponent have a brain death appropriate for those who have just watched How I Met Your Mother's ending. "Sonic is only High 6-A. Sonic 6 shouldn't be used because it's a really shitty game so it's non cannon."

Nah. That's an example limited to those who know inFAMOUS, which has limited popularity. Sonic is a generally well known game.

Kepekley23 said:
Nah. That's an example limited to those who know inFAMOUS, which has limited popularity. Sonic is a generally well known game.
Sound of Silence Distorted
Sound of Silence Distorted

@Arbitrary

My idea with the Sockpuppets is that there are people with high-level mindhax controlling entire populations of them at once. Their mindhax doesn't work on humans so they have to mass-produce the sockpuppets, a very simple-minded race that can easily be mindhaxed. That way we could kind of have that hive-mind army trope.

I do like the spirit idea too.

My idea for the sockpuppets was something more abstract and spiritual, a part of VSBW itself that was immortalized. Something like the Gohmas from AW.

Plus, it made for a nice Until Dawn reference.

Well I do plan for my avatar to have an assistant in the game. My dude will control the universe through a canvas he writes the story on, so his assistant will screw with him and just scribble on it in permanent marker. That way the AN within game won't be able to just erase the conflict from existence, because the reason the sockpuppets exist is because they were drawn into the story using permanent marker.

Kepekley23 said:
Drivel: You spout baseless, unfounded, utter nonsense that is so out of this world it makes the opponent have a brain death appropriate for those who have just watched How I Met Your Mother's ending. "Sonic is only High 6-A. Sonic 6 shouldn't be used because it's a really shitty game so it's non cannon."
I found How I Met Your Mother's ending to be fine.

I thought of a feat for me. I use my transmutation powers to alter the entirety of a thunderstorm and turn it into a colossal mass of dwarf star. Then I let it fall from the sky onto the opponent, who tanks it.

I actually tried calcing this and got around continent level results...but that calc was a lazy one so the exact value may be different.

Junko
If I appear in this, something out of Enoshima Junko (like this pic) could be nice for me.
As for story, if it's about references in the wikia, I'd probably be a secretary or agent NPC working for Matt to find verses he can hunt and sending the info from the Brazil map. I could have a tendency of disappearing entirely from the map at times and then reappearing out of nowhere, due to lack of time and such too. I also take care of a pet Lavos (probably Cal's) by feeding the dreams of the verses downgraded to it and that's how I make a living.

If other than being a NPC in the map I also end up as an enemy or ally, my skill could be a counter-like move called "Karmic Wall of Debunk" which can reflect the skill used back to the sender while it's in effect but the effect wears off after that (kind of like those Tetrakarn and Makarakarn spells in SMT or reflect in Final Fantasy). Flavor text would be like "Reflects arguments by sending an even bigger Wall of Text back to the sender. Yikes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back