• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki RPG 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
FateAlbane
There you go, this is my sprite.
Despite what anyone may say, the character's gender is unknown. While others may use male or female pronouns, Fate never does, deliberately avoiding pronouns regarding themselves at all times.

All of Fate's personal info is also unknown, and at times it claims to be an eldritch abomination plotting the end of the world but never made it as a main villain in the main story because their general lack of time was just that bad.

Pretty much. As the great hunter Gerhman once said:

"It always comes down to the hunter's helper to clean up after those sorts of messes." (sk)

By the looks of it, I can have you be the guy who shoves the boat across the sea, runs across the water to beat it to the shore, and catches it.

JSW: You have to beat me to gain access to this boat

Cal: Okay.

>Cal engages JSW in battle

>Cal snaps his fingers, Nintendo Switch sound effect plays

>JSW takes 1 damage and gets knocked out

JSW: Ow you beat me

>JSW asks Cal to get on the boat

>JSW then gives the boat a huge shove, sending it gliding across the ocean to Neo-Japan, runs across the water to beat it to shore, and then catches it with one hand

>With the other hand he pulls out a stopwatch and reads it

JSW: Aw, 1.2 seconds, that was terrible

I was wondering, If we use KE, could the continent rearranging feat be higher than High 6-A? Especially considering that the continents here are much larger than on Earth.

I have an idea for an ability

Edit Comment - allows the user to rewrite their past actions. Certain more powerful users can also rewrite the past actions of others.

But I don't know how it would be implemented. Something to do with changing the events of a previous turn or something probably, like changing your move maybe

Monarch Laciel said:
I have an idea for an ability

Edit Comment - allows the user to rewrite their past actions. Certain more powerful users can also rewrite the past actions of others.

But I don't know how it would be implemented. Something to do with changing the events of a previous turn or something probably, like changing your move maybe
Sounds tough to implement, but maybe they could heal for the damage they took (rewriting the past so they dodged) and deal extra damage, as if the last attack crit (rewriting the past so they hit a vulnerable spot)?

EDIT: Rewriting others could perhaps give some relevant debuffs (rewrite the past so they disarmed themselves, injured themselves so they started bleeding, etc)

I thought of a new attack

Ninja: The user launches the same attack that their target was about to use, with increased priority. Or...

The user fires off the same attack that their ally uses that turn, but with increased priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back