• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki RPG 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about instead I add a Missingno. easter egg?

I actually already have that crab picture, only it's just the original picture without the three barrels or the firearms. I used it in a previous project that I never finished.

Hey @Arbitrary, is it possible to switch between the battle formats mid-game? Like could a game have one battle that is facing the enemies, and another battle that has the enemies and characters on either side of the screen? Or do you need to choose which battle format is used at the start of making the game?

Why did I waste my time doing this
If I make a cameo in the game (unlikely, I know,) just my avatar, which is above or add some extra arms or something

@Monarch Laciel

It's probably possible to do that but it might make things confusing. And it would take quite a bit of programming.

I can understand that notion, it's why I never used it, but it's there if you ever want to try it.

On a different topic, here's an idea.

Have attacks that are ridiculous on a scale of "should insta kill" like causing the target to collapse into a black hole and then be fine on their next turn, and then when one of the characters calls the game ("world" if you don't want to fourth wall break) out on it, have some other character say "obviously as long as our health doesn't hit zero, we'll be back to normal in no time".

Azzy is apparently going to be a protag, and SCP really only has two weaknesses, including him.

I'm just now realizing that I should have added the Dragon Balls, the four crystals from the original FF, The Stone Mask, The Red Stone of Aja, The Omnitrix, Mjolnir, The Smash Ball, and The World Over Heaven to Matthew's battle sprite.

Perhaps he'll have a second form. Fightable post game. That's when he reveals his true self afterward.

Yobobojojo said:
you forgot the golden weapons
oh yeah you're right

too many weapons though

Though they did just make a straight up Golden Weapon, right?

oh yeah you're right

too many weapons though

Though they did just make a straight up Golden Weapon, right?

Yup. That magic stick that kills you unless you resist existence erasure.

If my life on VSBW were a TV show, it'd be Regular Show.

Spitballing, I'm Mordecai. Ryu's Rigby. Kep is Muscle Man. Azzy is Benson. Darkanine is Hi Five Ghost. Matt is Skips. Dragon is Pops. Fate is Thomas. Ant is Maellard. Ever is Death. Prom is Eileen because Ryu x Prom is a ship that needs to happe due to her being the sensible one.

I guess I'm a side character.

That's alright.

It's always the side characters who get you in the end

You never see them coming.

I've gotten all of the continents "decorated" and stuff. It's all pretty sastisfying to look at.

Screenshots will come later. I'm going for a walk right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back