• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki RPG 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Matt, Ever, and Kep are pretty much the Triumvirate. They should be called it, with Matt being Caesar, Ever being Marc Anthony, and Kep being the other one.
>Caesar and Anthony

>In the same Triumvirate

Bruh

@Cursed It is probably because I am an idiot, but I don't understand what you mean about it being difficult to high level players.

Andytrenom said:
@Cursed It is probably because I am an idiot, but I don't understand what you mean about it being difficult to high level players.
I immagine that the difficulty changes depending on your level

I immagine that the difficulty changes depending on your level

Something like that, but you choose the level of difficulty when you speak with Darkanine, and he will give better (More Dangerous) training grounds

@Cursed Is training supposed to be difficult? I meant the platform, or whatever you wanna call it as a secret location that is only hinted at in non low level playthroughs and also as a way for them to quickly level up (to a certain point) if someone decided to stop doing a low level run.

What if we have something like an archipelago or a group of dungeons called something like "fair fight zones". You could have a "speed equal" area, where all characters will speed tie regardless of their actual stat, a "haxless" zone, where you can't use hax abilities, and various haxless opponents will face you, an "AP equal" zone, where attack and defense of all characters are equalized, and an "all stats equal" zone where all combat is dependant on abilities and strategy.

At most I could see a full equal zone where you are give another character with equal abilities entierly and have to use strategy instead of haxes you have

For the stat equalization one's, I would assume that RPG maker has a way to let you adjust stats through an event, it could adjust the required stats to a set value, and undo that when you leave the dungeon. For the no hax one, if we know what abilities to consider hax, those could be made unselectable from the menu.

I don't know how hard these would be to implement though.

Can my true form be a cute trap? Astolfo maybe. After being defeated it will be discovered that I had a good soul before it was corrupted by darkness.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Can my true form be a cute trap? Astolfo maybe. After being defeated it will be discovered that I had a good soul before it was corrupted by darkness.
Matt's true identity has been revealed ovo

No I'm like a JRPG character who turns into a dark knight after being corrupted by the villain, but after being defeated reverts to being a bishounen paladin and joins the Player Party.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No I'm like a JRPG character who turns into a dark knight after being corrupted by the villain, but after being defeated reverts to being a bishounen paladin and joins the Player's Harem Party.
Don't worry Matt, I fixed your comment.

Holy shit you're the first person I've ever seen to reference Hourai Gakuen no Bouken.

I love that game.

@Matt - Does that battle theme suit you? I think it's perfect and fits with the GEoM design.

@Dark - That's just 'cuz I'm..... top-tier.

Also, not ready yet, so no one bother with this since I'm just throwing ideas out there (I'll get pics later), but I was thinking I could look like Gordon Freeman, only I have a coat like Vergil's, my HEV suit is blue and purple, and I have slightly tinted glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back