• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki novel

@Swath How exactly would we figure out a base concept here?

@Ultima Close you eyes. Do not be tainted by Witch young one u_u

Yobo Blue said:
First Witch said:
I am down for an Erogè to be honest.
NANI
I don't really think you can eroge a wiki based upon the grounds of character statistics and analysis, but if the internet has taught me anything *cough*JAPAN*cough*<s/>, it's that you can lewd literal goddamn blood cells, so... I guess we just wait and see?

Just allow me to write the erotica part, we could sell that shit.

Alright alrigtht, i at least want a dating sim.

Andytrenom said:
@Swath How exactly would we figure out a base concept here?
@Ultima Close you eyes. Do not be tainted by Witch young one u_u
I was thinking moreso that we either hold a general vote within this thread to determine the "base concept" from which further works could base themselves upon... Or we just, ****** like, do what SCP did, have one base setting, and then have a bunch of derivative "subsettings". Much like SCP's "Broken Masquerade" Tale hub.

But in all honesty, what do y'all think would be a good name for this "Decentralized Setting"? VSBW Foundation, while amusing and harkening back to plenty a' memetic entity, is a tad bit too derivative.

VSBW is just a Higher Dimensional version of the SCP Foundation that contains each character in a 2-D container and marking them as fiction to keep the rest Humanity in the dark and calm, we classify them and tier them so we have a better understanding but we have to keep them contained, should they escape humanity will fall to ruins ovo.

PsychoWarper said:
VSBW is just a Higher Dimensional version of the SCP Foundation that contains each character in a 2-D container and marking them as fiction to keep the rest Humanity in the dark and calm, we classify them and tier them so we have a better understanding but we have to keep them contained, should they escape humanity will fall to ruins ovo.
Well I mean yeah, Imagine any of Masada escaping containment...

But in all seriousness, we could combine the idea of containing potential threats as "fiction" with the earlier idea Wright proposed, and we'd have something similar albeit distinct enough from SCP.

time to write a mockumentary about the disappearance of ProfLord with only tangential references to the concepts above

kek

Also down for Eroge.

But yeah I like the idea of the multiversal organization that ""contains"" various fictional characters and sometimes make them fight.

Bureaucrats could be similar to the O5

Admins could be similar to Head Scientists

Other Mods could be similar to scientists

Blues names could be other basic jobs and guards

Trolls are D-Class ovo

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Also down for Eroge.

But yeah I like the idea of the multiversal organization that ""contains"" various fictional characters and sometimes make them fight.
I mean, there's so much you can do with the "organization" concept if SCP is anything to go by.

A great idea would be if the "Organization" themselves found out that they're fictional, and then have to grapple with the ramifications of their existences being a mere facisimile caricature of real people

We could classify Tier 0s as uncontained/uncontainable due to their nature and say we've studied them but don't truly know much about them.

The important bit is to not sound like an WoW clone smh.

Seriously, dont sound like an WoW or LoL clone. Leauge of Angels flashbacks.

Ahem. No more Eroge ideas, please. It's too embarrassing for me >_<

For some possible setting names, here's some that might be considered:

• The Character Factory
  • Fiction Laboratory Inc.
  • SAD University (Search Analyze Discuss University)
  • Galaxian's Debate Corporation
  • Pyron Character Industry
  • Did Andytrenom Warn Someone!? A Tremendous Discussion Is Coming!! (Not happening!)

Go write down ideas in the blog if you feel sure about them. Just make a heading for your nick if you haven't left the idea before.

I will still include your ideas to my ideas page, but it's extremely unlikely that the eroge part will be included at all.

Alright here's my pitch, men.

Versus Battles the World starts in Versus Battles Headquarters, where the robot-daughter of the aging Antvasima is faced with the growing responsibility of the company as Ant's circuits finally fry of overuse. The problem is, she is still incredibly outspoken and dismissive of verses and tierings she dislikes. Her time comes, however, when Antvasima is assassinated by Mick Mall's finest, all part of a plan to rally SpaceBattles, Google+, and Naruto Forums to tear us down. Our robot protagonist has to come to terms with the dumbest shit on the wiki, such as Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, all while defending the Headquarters from the trolls who so desperately wish to tear it down.

Back