• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki novel

While Ant reveals himself in Book 2 to have merged with Fandom systems, having played and tricked Mick Mall into completing the process!

The perfect twist.

I'm mostly screwing around.

Though I don't like the idea of "Hey, what if we just copied SCP but made it more meta?"

Then again this project is a Fun & Games thing.

Skalt711 said:
Ahem. No more Eroge ideas, please. It's too embarrassing for me >_<
For some possible setting names, here's some that might be considered:

• The Character Factory
  • Fiction Laboratory Inc.
  • SAD University (Search Analyze Discuss University)
  • Galaxian's Debate Corporation
  • Pyron Character Industry
  • Did Andytrenom Warn Someone!? A Tremendous Discussion Is Coming!! (Not happening!)
Lemme acryonymize these ************* contingents of letters shall we?

TCF

FLI

SADU

GDC

PCI

DAWSATDIC

ThePixelKirby said:
Alright here's my pitch, men.
Versus Battles the World starts in Versus Battles Headquarters, where the robot-daughter of the aging Antvasima is faced with the growing responsibility of the company as Ant's circuits finally fry of overuse. The problem is, she is still incredibly outspoken and dismissive of verses and tierings she dislikes. Her time comes, however, when Antvasima is assassinated by Mick Mall's finest, all part of a plan to rally SpaceBattles, Google+, and Naruto Forums to tear us down. Our robot protagonist has to come to terms with the dumbest shit on the wiki, such as Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, all while defending the Headquarters from the trolls who so desperately wish to tear it down.
Yup.

That's a good way to have this wiki mocked even more.

What level of serious are we being here?

Continuing of the whole members as eldritch gods thing, maybe we could do a Percy Jackson kinda deal where the "Main Character(s)" encounter these "Eldritch Members" over the course of some kinda quest of something?

ThePixelKirby said:
What level of serious are we being here?
varying levels, we're brainstorming a shared, decentralized setting for which users can write "tales" set in said decentralized, shared setting

also don't engage the troll goddamn it

Got myself another idea, added it to the Sandbox, thought I'd post it here for feedback...

From the man that won't shut up about the same goddamn idea, I bring you... VsRankers

The proud, once illustrious VsRankers had fought time and time again to protect "Baseline" universes from the sheer goddamn insanity that is The Greater Megaverse, a gargantuan girth of Subjective, fictitious nonreality simply filled to the goddamn brim with beings of Colossal Contingents of power that could easily lay asunder to otherwise underpowered, let alone powerless universes...

Those... were the Golden Days, The days where escapades simply Grandeur in scale happened, memories were made, History laid, and time... well I don't know anything that would rhyme with "laid" or makes contextual sense so....

Point is, these are no longer those days. With the most cumbersome of entities contained within "profiles", there simply isn't much to do at this point. Sure you can catalogue a new entity whenever those come about, but with the sheer size of staff, there simply isn't any tangible threat to the Greater Multiverse.

And thus began The Null Ages
, a Time when nothing was there to be done, and investment within the community... none.

But from the fabric of Null's Age arose new ideas, new things to do in place of Multiversal Preservation...

Vsbattles

Sure, Comparing the statistics of these beings had been a tenet of the VsRankers looooooooooooooooooooooooooong before The Great Content Boom. Why, it was even in the literal goddamn name. But alas, the constant pressure of preserving The Greater Multiverse had prevented leisurely combat.

And so began The New Golden Age, a time where leisurely statistical comparison was no long a fever dream in the face of Multiversal Extinctio, but rather a legitimate possibility! And with the newfound existence of "Roleplays", Simulated Nonrealities with powers drawn from The Entities, VsRankers had never been more prosperous!

Now go forth and enjoy this newfound glee young vagabounds!

So... Any thoughts?

Admin number 34. "The Lewd King", as he is known. Not much is known about him. Despite officially being a head scientist of the organization, he has been banished from most sites due to untold "lewd crimes" from a forgotten past. He is now locked up in Site-69. No one knows what kind of worlds are being studied there, but high-ranking members sometimes visit the site for guidance from the Lewd King, despite his questionably sanity. One can occasionally hear screams coming from beneath the walls of the facility.

<s> Watch this dude try to agglomerate a huge group of Worshipers of ProcrastinatioÔäó to take over the Entire VS. Battles wiki.

Looks like I'm late to the party, oh well.

My idea was of an organization who kidnap characters from different universes, and made them fight in a gladiatorial setting as a form of entertainment.

All "users" are essentially interdimensional hunters who track down characters they think will rake in a ton of people, and thus generating profits. The votes are basically betting money here, with every person trying to support their favourite characters by hyping them up, or throwing support items in the ring.

Staff members are usually characterized as doing other, maintenance like "Content Mods" providing healthcare to the captured characters, and "Discussion Mods" being essentially security to the organization etc., etc.

Can someone try to write the prologue? Copy the cosmology details to the development page.

I'll accept the plot for the first volume.

And maybe the first chapter w/ or w/o the prologue.

I'll be busy for a while, hit me if you write any piece of plot.

@Andytrenom

We will build the cosmology, don't worry. A bunch of the beginning chapters should be the random events anyways. We should build the said cosmology when we'll write the first chapters. Or how.

It was an ordinary day when the fourth wall broke. I don't mean that someone simply wrote up a story where the protagonist talks to the reader, I mean that someone wrote a story, who's protagonist accidentally head-butted him.

Let the writers have the freedom of the plot. The idea will appear unconsciousnessly.

Back