• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki novel

Building on to the Rankers idea, I believe it should be a secret part of the members' lives with them having other "normal" jobs as well.

Assuming we are still going with a Fantasy setting, the two main currency will be waifu pics and memes, with Saikou and Crab being top dogs in one of the banks that sanction them (you can modify this idea to be more of a subtle reference if you want to, since it would come off as strange outside the context of inside jokes)

I decided that Elizhaa will be the primary main character :). Of course others will be the main characters during the events.

As for who will be the second main character that will be in Elizhaa's team is, uh, I don't know. As for now I'm thinking about The God of Procrastination, Skalt711 (me), Ogurtsow, Starter Pack, Andytrenom, Celestial Pegasus, AKM sama. Gimme others who can be the second MC.

Just as intended...apart from adding weirdness, the day job idea also has the benefit of allowing the characters to be more fleshed out or at least letting us have more fun with how we portray the members here.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Another idea is are we need to discuss the MC appearance? If yes then make the MC badass reverse trap girl!!
No please. This is my only request.

The reverse trap bit I mean.

Protagainist characteristic idea: They can't choose which weapon to wield out of they're arsenal. They like katanas, but they're kinda edgy and are over shadowed by broadswords.

Hmm i believe this could be interesting if we try a Nasuverse take on this. With summonings and stuff. The wikia is the motherboard. Everyone else is bascially an organization of their own trying to configure their characters to win some kind of goal. Every organization will be focused on gathering information on characters their exact stats strengths and weaknesses and devising plans to beat other organizations (members) characters by creating plans to create the most advantageous fight for their own character.

Basically the same as nasuverse but more focused on strategy and analyzation and not limited to 7 summons.

CrackerVolley said:
@Earl I feel like an unlimited ammount of summons would be a pain to manage narratively and as a power concept.
Not unlimited as much as it is saying "not limited to 7". Likely just more in amount, but not literally unlimited.

So I uhh, I got an idea for this character, uhhh since I aint gonna use it I might as well share it.

BNasically this woman has empathical powers, and can manifest her emotions as beings, call it a stand if you will. But shee needs a special headgear that is rammed into her brain to keep her emotions stable and freely maneuverable.

Maybe the summons act more like familiars. Like you have 3-7 characters as your allies while you act as a strategist similar to Robin in FE. If the wiki member goes down, all their familiars are erased from existance.

This could also go a YuGiOh kind of way. Though with summons rather than cards. Though it's not like card wouldn't work. Every member has his own set of characters they can fight other people with.

@Cracker

Eh, edgy MC idea seems bit meh tbh, if you still want make the MC presonality being Hellboy-ish (mean the character are being wacky wohoo funny sarcastic) with edgy appearance.

╠ÂS╠Âo╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠Âg╠Âa╠Ân╠Âi╠Âz╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âm╠Âb╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠Âr╠Âr╠Âr╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠Â

What, I didn't mention any character personality traits.

Edit: Ok, I mentioned something about unble to choose weapons but I removed that becaus I didn't know the character was going to have summons.

Wait, I just saw the new responsed following mine, haha! If I do get power(s) then I want it to be Reactive Evolution that has both power gained/power mimicry and resistance gained because I think having this power will make me closer to my personality IRL here!!!

@Elizhaa

Gotcha.

@CrackerVolley

We're just collecting ideas, the final realization may or may not differ ;)

@everyone

Let's vote for who will be the second MC :D

How about an MC that's literally a normal human being stuck in a world of superhumans and otherwordly creatures, with his chances of survival is using his wits, intelligence and hell maybe social influencing.

I don't think we really need an MC really. It can be a show without a concrete MC but rather a group. Think of Kira vs L from death note where it had no "MC" because you knew everything that was happening with everyone. Same here. We could have just several big organizations. And treat the members as equals rather than primary and seconary characters.

@Rocker It's hella tricky to execute it properly but hell why not.

What if the MC acted frustrated and kinda bossy to their summons half the time because they are trying to save face against overwhelming odds? Like this kid is facing people like Rienhard. They're gonna be pretty stressed with no reasonable outlet.

@Elizhaa

Dunno. I'm sticking to either 10-B or something from Tier 8.

Back