• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC vs Joke Battles Wiki Matches

So both FC/OC Vs Battles Wiki & Jokes Battles Wiki allow matches against characters from the main Vs Battles Wiki. You can't put the matches on the Vs Battles Wiki profile, but you can put it on the FCOC/Jokes profile

My question is, what about matches involving an FC/OC character and a Jokes Battles Wiki character?

1. Are matches between a Jokes character & FC/OC character allowed?
  2. Would I put the match on the Jokes Battles Wiki fourm or FC/OC Vs Battles Wiki fourm?
  3. Would I add it to both profiles on both sites or just add it to one character on one of the sites?
  4. Am I allowed to make FC/OC profiles on characters that have variations that are on Jokes Battles Wiki? Example: The OG Composite Human page . Would I be allowed to make a copy of that on FC/OC or no?

Following lool.

1-3: Interesting questions (TL; DR, Likely not). If you look at the rules for both FC/OC and JBW, they don't really say anything about questions like your questions 1-3 and the matches are technically allowed. However, there are examples that can give us an idea if staff would allow such profiles and not slap a rule preventing situations like Q 1-3.

We do have serious debates with Joke Battles characters. Look at 2 matches with The Game

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Yes. This mind game is stupid.

The profile fought the 4000 pages curse and composite tree. So we can make JBW character matches.

The bigger question is whether staff on either site will continue to tolerate having said matches on their forums/pages. JBW is more likely to be lax considering that it's a joke profiles site, but both wikis have been shown to have rules regarding the existence of each other.

"
"
"Joke profiles do not belong here, but on our sister wiki, the Joke Battles Wiki. What exactly entails a joke profile is debatable, and the minute specifics will ultimately be left up to staff. With this said, try not to make pages for completely parodic, comedic works or YouTube personalities."
"Other FC/OC pages: If it qualifies to be a page on FC/OC VS Battles Wiki, it does not belong here."

Considering that both sites want their profiles to be on their respective sites and not the reverse, there's a great chance that the staff on both sites may not tolerate the serious JBW and FC/OC matches for long.
4: "
" that quote should answer your question (the variations are allowed as long as they don't violate the above quote). Though that question should be more on FC/OC for potential regular users/staff to answer since it leans more to that site.

Back