• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki novel

Could be about a group of explorers on a giant ship flying around the multiverse and writing about all the powerful beings they find.

Star Trek stuff

Why not make it something like an anthology, a series of short stories. Not focusing on any one particular character or event but anyone and anything. I feel like that would fit more in line with how the wiki functions, and it can be sort of "open source" in a way that anyone can contribute which I think fits more with the wiki as well.

@Ogbunabali

Perfect. The anthology will likely allow more people to participate in the story.

Combining all the suggestions is going to be a lot more of a pain here than it was with the RPG project...at least that's the impression I'm getting.

@Skalt711, fair enough ƒæì

Can the MC and it companion s also get stronger to others tiers like a lot of fictional because I think it would be a good idea?

Who knows, we might actually create a higher-dimensional or Outversal verse here that make a lot of sense and is cool!

@Elizhaa

╠ÂO╠Âu╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠ÂP╠Âo╠Âc╠Âo╠Âl╠Âo╠Âc╠Âo╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠ÂH╠Âe╠Ây╠ ╠ÂY╠Âa╠Â!╠ ╠ÂO╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠ÂH╠Âe╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Â

@Elizhaa

We'll see

@everyone

Since that the novel is going to be an anthology, I'll primarily accept the plot ideas for the first fiction, part, arc, chapter or whatever you can call it.

I'd like the setting to have various different hubs depending on media, such as Western Animation, Eastern European Animation, Eastern Animation, Music Videos, Hollywood, Bollywood, Internet and more. Our fictional alter-egos should meet up most well-known characters from each of these hubs.

A anthology is fine, by me. I am think @Ogurtsow's idea of varying hubs works well!

No mention of the man that got Thomas his first win? For shame!

But in all honesty, this looks genuinely amazing, but of course, while this wiki does base it's existence upon the grounds of recording character stats and hypothetical combatative bouts, there's definitely more here than that (ie. the meme thing you mentioned). Particularly, the RP scene on this wiki has become quite impressive.

Now I'm not trying to be a forceful heterosexual, I am *picks up mike*

MERELY MAKING MENTION OF SUCH

I'd just make it straight up

About a bunch of nerds trying to figure out statistics and logical fallacies, while filling in the space with extremely exaggerated action and epic anime battles against Mckmal

Yobo Blue said:
Let's not immortalize trolls...
I mean, it's perfectly fine to immortalize them SO LONG as you ensure that their aforementioned "tomfuckish dickery" is plainly visible within the caricature of an already shitty person.

Well, of course not

I'd imagine to really sell it, you'd do the one punch man thing where the battle is super hyped up

Then an admin kinda just clicks one button and everyone is already bored with the damages

Guys, I just thought of a simply amazing idea.

Instead of just writing a novel, we could instead make this whole concept into a decentralized narrative type thing. We have a general "setting" and a few "key events", and then we have people write "tales" set within that verse? It'd kinda be like Foundation Tales in a way.

So? any thoughts?

Yellowpig10 said:
i doubt many of any of us actually have any writing abilties
Have faith in this community man! We have some talented GMs, some "community hijinks" and the OOC threads to draw inspiration from.

I'm just saying, this could genuinely work if we put our minds to it

Yellowpig10 said:
you have too much faith in this community
if we have GMs and Players that DO NOT devolve a halfway decent premise into an autistic cringefest, things that we genuinely actually have, I'd say we have a chance.

As in, we do have a chance BECAUSE our GMs and the players DO NOT induce shit within a generally decent premise

This is interesting to say the least. I'm open to lend a hand in anyway I can as I can seeing this growing into something bigger.

JoshSSJGod said:
This is interesting to say the least. I'm open to lend a hand in anyway I can as I can seeing this growing into something bigger.
^^^

That's the spirit! Why, I already have a premise of a Vsbattle Tale already!

Back