• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Voldemort vs Davy Jones. the nose less face off

I kinda feel like Voldemort stomps. Jones has no resistance to mind manipulation so Tom could use Imperio or just straight up mindhax him with Legilimency. Jones can still feel pain so Tom can also use Crucio. Jones' pocket reality, soul, and curse manipulation is not combat applicable. Jones' teleportation is limited while Voldemort can fly and disapparate on a whim. Should Jones' summon the Kraken, Voldemort can kill it with his more powerful spells. He can also get to Jones' heart super easily with Accio + Alohomora while Voldemort's Horcruxes are hidden throughout the world and even if Jones had them, he lacks the AP or magic to actually destroy them.

Round 2 is an immediate stomp because Jones dies as soon as his heart is destroyed while Voldemort can go on even with all his Horcruxes destroyed.

i will admit i didnt think round 2 through. and i kinda figured it as a stomp so stopped bumping it. anybody have a counter argument? if not somebody can close this.

actually before that, part of jones´s standard equipment is pistols what if he just shot voldemort? (just curious.) and i could remove voldemorts horcruxes, but leave the heart, would that help?

I doubt shooting Voldemort is gonna do much but annoy him since he also has Type 2 Immortality. He can also use Protego to shield himself.

Making Voldemort mortal won't make it any different either. Voldemort has superior AP, range, and hax and he can still easily get Jones' heart with Accio + Alohomora.

Back