• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Videl Satan"?

I was just looking over their feats, until I saw the name for Videl as "Videl Satan". Let us not forget that Mr. Satan is Mark's stage name (his real name name was revealed to be Mark, Hercule is the English name because of the name Mr. Satan won't go well for Wetsern viewers saying like "hail Satan" as if worshiping the devil and such) instead of his actual name like the Turtle Hermit's name being "Master Roshi". It's like how y'all refer to Bulma as Bulma Brief because her father is named Dr. Brief. I mean, name the character who actually has a last name, and don't say Son Gohan (Goku's adoptive grandfather). Pretty sure Tien doesn't count because the name Tien Shinhan was from the English version whereas the Japanese version refer to him as Tenshinhan.

Back