• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wario fights the Dominator of the Universe

This begins as Boros lands on Earth
Boros sees a fat yellow man
"Who is this ****** who stands against the leader of the dark matter thieves"
"IMA WARIO, IMA GONA WIN"
Wario is in his 7C key (18.437 Kilotons of TNT)

Boros starts in his Power Sealed Key Aleast 7C (Up scales from baseline heavily) However he can go into his Released key (Aleast High 6A Higher with Energy Bullets), and Meteoric Burst Key (Aleast High 6A Higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon)
Fight takes place in Boros Ship
Speed is equal
No Prior Knowledge

Is it Wario time? Or is Boros's prediction one big fat lie?
Links
Wario

Boros
WAHHHHHHHH:0
The thief:
Satiama comes in and beats them both:

Last edited:
Could Boros do anything in his higher keys that wouldnt be a stomp, cause i see wario has high mid regen

If wario breaks his armor Boros then completely stomps him

And I think that is one outcome, as those type of power ups can´t be avoided in the match, as we can´t say "Well, is illegal that Boros can gets his armor destroyed by his opponent, so he lose if that happens"

If wario breaks his armor Boros then completely stomps him

And I think that is one outcome, as those type of power ups can´t be avoided in the match, as we can´t say "Well, is illegal that Boros can gets his armor destroyed by his opponent, so he lose if that happens"
Would boros be able to do anything for the High Mid regen? Nvm i forgor he has energy blast stuf

Would boros be able to do anything for the High Mid regen? Nvm i forgor he has energy blast stuf
If he is at his max power, he would completely destroy Wario with his super attack, Saitama as a 4-A being casual can desintegrate people, Boros would have the same potency as Saitama facing weaker opponents

If Wario does not destroy the armor the Boros can´t do anything about his regen

Again reminded how bad Warios P&A section is

Anyway, I don't think Sealed Boros matchups like this make sense, inherently. Wario doesn't use his hax in character, meaning he would need to physically overpower Boros to defeat him...which would more than likely result in his armor breaking. Which would then lead to Boros just vaporizing him. Unless we count Boro's armor breaking as a win-con.

Again reminded how bad Warios P&A section is

Anyway, I don't think Sealed Boros matchups like this make sense, inherently. Wario doesn't use his hax in character, meaning he would need to physically overpower Boros to defeat him...which would more than likely result in his armor breaking. Which would then lead to Boros just vaporizing him. Unless we count Boro's armor breaking as a win-con.
If i did bloodlusting could this do anything?

Ima just unrestrict boros transformations and see how it goes, win con for wario is bfr, and win con for boros is a big blast

i did, is good?

ehh, don't think that'd work

when I mean specify, I mean actually choose that key

you'd only be able to do that unrestricted listing if his Released and Meteoric Burst forms were all conjoined into his first key, which would usually be depicted as "likely higher"

better now?
ehh, don't think that'd work

when I mean specify, I mean actually choose that key

you'd only be able to do that unrestricted listing if his Released and Meteoric Burst forms were all conjoined into his first key, which would usually be depicted as "likely higher"

Back