• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zhongli (Genshin Impact) VS Assassin (Jing Ke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule:
1. Zhongli is in his Geo Archon key (At least 6-C) while Jing Ke is 6-C.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. The battle takes place in Xianyang Palace. Otherwise SBA.

Vote:
Zhongli: 2 (FantaRin_The_First, Naitodesu)
Assassin (Jing Ke): 3 (Expectro2000xxx, Peppersalt43, speedster352)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I'm helping ya now!

Zhongli, to my understanding, upscales from 34.451 Gigatons. but Jing Ke scales from 26.6 Gigatons. So Zhongil is stronger in AP and Dura, although, Jing's NP bypasses AP and Dura, although, given the fact that poison resistance explicitly renders one immune to Jing's NP is a huge point against her. IDK about speed, so I'mma leave it alone.

Jing Ke is also a servant, so via magic resistance, she has a shit-ton of resistance towards Zhongli's hax by default, stealth mastery is also very strong, which might make it a bitch for Zhongli to find her if she decides to **** off and stay hidden until he lets his guard down, but she is rendered her completely visible when she goes for an attack and Zhongil's ability to **** with the environment somewhat nulls her stealth mastery if Zhongli decides to go ham and lets out AoE attack until he hits her.

I'mma kinda heading in the direction of Zhongli FRA, but I want you to hold off in counting my vote, it is possible that a F/GO Supporter will come by and overturn my argument.

Suprise Edit!

Zhongli's Speed is Mach 1798.86731778 (Massively Hypersonic+), whilst, Jing Ke's speed is Massively Hypersonic (Mach 959.45). So Zhongli has the upper hand in here as well!

Jing Ke is also a servant, so via magic resistance, she has a shit-ton of resistance towards Zhongli's hax by default, stealth mastery is also very strong, which might make it a bitch for Zhongli to find her if she decides to **** off and stay hidden until he lets his guard down, but she is rendered her completely visible when she goes for an attack and Zhongil's ability to **** with the environment somewhat nulls her stealth mastery if Zhongli decides to go ham and lets out AoE attack until he hits her.
Jing Ke doesn't have magic resistance

All servants have a grade of magic resistance (as notes in the servant physiology) but isn't anything near the level pf the actual skill Magic Resistance, so Jing Ke isn't gonna null Zhong abilities and instead is gonna lessen the damage.

That said though Zhong should have a considerable advantage in AP and the aoe of his things can **** Jing. She however have quite probably have the general skill advantage and with her stealth and assassination skill she could take him before he can attack her.

As a note even if used the likely resistance to poison of Zhong servants are also resistant to poiaon and Jin still can kill them with her NP, is just the servants with a especifically high resistance to poison (do to certain skill or other reason) that give her problem.

I can see Jin having some better chances but still don't gonna vote.

Also, equalize speed since servants are in process to become relativistic to FTL in the more extreme cases, the crt in which was decided that they indeed are at that level was approved but apply the changes was left to a second part crt to decide more especifically which calcs/reasonings use in general.

I'm helping ya now!

Zhongli, to my understanding, upscales from 34.451 Gigatons. but Jing Ke scales from 26.6 Gigatons. So Zhongil is stronger in AP and Dura, although, Jing's NP bypasses AP and Dura, although, given the fact that poison resistance explicitly renders one immune to Jing's NP is a huge point against her. IDK about speed, so I'mma leave it alone.

I'mma kinda heading in the direction of Zhongli FRA, but I want you to hold off in counting my vote, it is possible that a F/GO Supporter will come by and overturn my argument.

Suprise Edit!

Zhongli's Speed is Mach 1798.86731778 (Massively Hypersonic+), whilst, Jing Ke's speed is Massively Hypersonic (Mach 959.45). So Zhongli has the upper hand in here as well!
All servants have a grade of magic resistance (as notes in the servant physiology) but isn't anything near the level pf the actual skill Magic Resistance, so Jing Ke isn't gonna null Zhong abilities and instead is gonna lessen the damage.

That said though Zhong should have a considerable advantage in AP and the aoe of his things can **** Jing. She however have quite probably have the general skill advantage and with her stealth and assassination skill she could take him before he can attack her.

As a note even if used the likely resistance to poison of Zhong servants are also resistant to poiaon and Jin still can kill them with her NP, is just the servants with a especifically high resistance to poison (do to certain skill or other reason) that give her problem.

I can see Jin having some better chances but still don't gonna vote.

Also, equalize speed since servants are in process to become relativistic to FTL in the more extreme cases, the crt in which was decided that they indeed are at that level was approved but apply the changes was left to a second part crt to decide more especifically which calcs/reasonings use in general.
I have equalized their speed.

Great! Fanta still thinks that Zhogli still has a strong advantage in terms of AP and Dura, and since skill itself is hard to fully comprehend in a verses thread unless there is a major skill and experience difference, i.e, Sasaki and Musashi for a Fate Example, so this Fanta personally thinks that both Zhogli and Jing Ke are relatively equal for lack of a better word - tho, Expectro does bring a good point with Jing's Assassination Skill and NP, for now tho, I'll remain in the side of Zhogli FRA until convinced otherwise.

Great! Fanta still thinks that Zhogli still has a strong advantage in terms of AP and Dura, and since skill itself is hard to fully comprehend in a verses thread unless there is a major skill and experience difference, i.e, Sasaki and Musashi for a Fate Example, so this Fanta personally thinks that both Zhogli and Jing Ke are relatively equal for lack of a better word - tho, Expectro does bring a good point with Jing's Assassination Skill and NP, for now tho, I'll remain in the side of Zhogli FRA until convinced otherwise.
Counted.

I mean, Jing Ke downscale from 26.6 Gigatons while Zhongli upscale from 34.45 Gigatons, not even a 1.3x difference in AP, and while yes considering the downscale and upscale the gap would be bigger than that I don't think it would be enough to fatally/seriously wound Jing Ke with every attack, futhermore NP's below Rank A are downscaled from the 79.9 Gigatons calc of Bunya (at least that was the decision taken in the crt that upgraded servants and their NP), so with the NP Jing Ke actually should have the AP advantage (around a 2x advantage), not that it matter since as stated in the AP section the NP ignore durability and as said in the NP description only a scratch is needed to kill (remembering that servants already have a base poison resistance and the ones who can survive her poison are those with specifically strong poison resistance). And considering how good is Jing stealth Zhongli definitely don't have the means to detect her (let's remember that a Pressence Concealment of low rank can block things like precog or even the sensors of Chaldea that are capable of detect the existence of something across space-time in any point of history or pocket dimension/singularity), so Zhongli best option is blow everything with mountain sized attacks and abuse range with spam, something that while he could have done thousands of years ago currently don't seem inclined to do because of his personality, to this add how the place is probably inhabited, how is a cultural place that would be a shame to destroy and how he don't really have reasons to go with something as extreme against Jing Ke (like, he know that she want his life but as far he concern she isn't a danger to the general population like the threats against he decided to do said extreme attacks), so he honestly seem unlikely to go with super aoe attacks which are his main win con, so do to this reasons I vote for Jing Ke.

I mean, Jing Ke downscale from 26.6 Gigatons while Zhongli upscale from 34.45 Gigatons, not even a 1.3x difference in AP, and while yes considering the downscale and upscale the gap would be bigger than that I don't think it would be enough to fatally/seriously wound Jing Ke with every attack, futhermore NP's below Rank A are downscaled from the 79.9 Gigatons calc of Bunya (at least that was the decision taken in the crt that upgraded servants and their NP), so with the NP Jing Ke actually should have the AP advantage (around a 2x advantage), not that it matter since as stated in the AP section the NP ignore durability and as said in the NP description only a scratch is needed to kill (remembering that servants already have a base poison resistance and the ones who can survive her poison are those with specifically strong poison resistance). And considering how good is Jing stealth Zhongli definitely don't have the means to detect her (let's remember that a Pressence Concealment of low rank can block things like precog or even the sensors of Chaldea that are capable of detect the existence of something across space-time in any point of history or pocket dimension/singularity), so Zhongli best option is blow everything with mountain sized attacks and abuse range with spam, something that while he could have done thousands of years ago currently don't seem inclined to do because of his personality, to this add how the place is probably inhabited, how is a cultural place that would be a shame to destroy and how he don't really have reasons to go with something as extreme against Jing Ke (like, he know that she want his life but as far he concern she isn't a danger to the general population like the threats against he decided to do said extreme attacks), so he honestly seem unlikely to go with super aoe attacks which are his main win con, so do to this reasons I vote for Jing Ke.
Counted.

Seeing as how Zhongli heavily upscales from (iirc a casual feat) Andrius's snowstorm, i'd like to reason it is a sizeable ap difference. Two questions though?

Can elemental sight see through the stealth mastery?
What's stopping Zhongli deadass just trying to incap her with Earth Manip due to superior lifting strength

Also one last thing highkey what does this mean in her profile?

"Only For Killing will work in the opponent's favor if they are resistant to poison"

Seeing as how Zhongli heavily upscales from (iirc a casual feat) Andrius's snowstorm, i'd like to reason it is a sizeable ap difference. Two questions though?

Can elemental sight see through the stealth mastery?
What's stopping Zhongli deadass just trying to incap her with Earth Manip due to superior lifting strength

Also one last thing highkey what does this mean in her profile?

"Only For Killing will work in the opponent's favor if they are resistant to poison"
And about the: "Only For Killing will work in the opponent's favor if they are resistant to poison" is basically that if the enemy resist poison the NP will be completely useless, and before you think than that mean that Zhong will resist her NP base servants already have poison resistance:
So in the context of the NP those with resistance to poison mean servants with specially high poison resistance like Arash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back