• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
The random 9-A teenage girl vs She-Hulk trend has gone too far so here's a cool match-up

(Both 9-A, Speed Equalized)

Luke Cage: Expectro2000xxx, MaidRips, Marvel_Future_Fight_Gamer, Tots_Real, jojo123, Mariogoods, Random-Helper323
flatten;crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60.jpg

She-Hulk:
840_560.jpeg

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
"The random 9-A teenage girl vs She-Hulk trend has gone too far so here's a cool match up"

Is this some meme I'm too normie to understand?

I mean I was planning on making some none teenage girl related matches for her soon, against other lawyer characters as a bit.
But to actually answer the match in question She-hulk has around a 3 times AP advantage due to Luke only being baseline from my understanding. Luke however has much better lifting strength and preusumably better fighting capabilities. This is honestly kind of tricky.

In defense, I originally already had planned a normal match with She-Hulk far before the profile was made, I just haven't done it still because of the teenage girl meme.

About the actual fight I didn't reached the part where Luke appear in the netflix series so don't know about him, though in beginning I would suppose Luke is a better fighter since he have much more experience in fights, would be good if someone knowledgeable on him come to confirm and tell what he can do.

I mean I was planning on making some none teenage girl related matches for her soon, against other lawyer characters as a bit.
In defense, I originally already had planned a normal match with She-Hulk far before the profile was made, I just haven't done it still because of the teenage girl meme.
I guess I should clarify that I wasn’t trying to call either of you out with the thread name I was just going along with the joke too

I've been considering pitting She-Hulk against a few other 9-A characters, such as Hermione Granger, Master Chief, Homer Simpson, Homelander, Meg Griffin, Lady from DMC, Arkham Batman or Killer Croc, etc. They shouldn't be too uneven.

Last edited:
I've been considering pitting She-Hulk against a few other 9-A characters, such as Hermione Granger, Master Chief, Homer Simpson, Homelander, Meg Griffin, Lady from DMC, Arkham Batman or Killer Croc, etc. They shouldn't be too uneven.
You said that Lady will get an haxy weapons so why you included her?

Anyway waiting for more arguments
Luke should have the skill advantage, via not being a desk worker whose most painful life experiences are getting asked out by a five out of ten and getting disagreed with at work.
Also....if you guys want to give She-Hulk a win, put her against this b***h
Wouldn't those two kind of get along? A girl who betrayed her lover and a lawyer?

Last edited:
Luke's fighting experience might take him a long way. He's battled multiple martial arts experts like Bushmaster and Iron Fist and his tactics might just be able to give him the edge over Jen who pretty much has zero actual training. If someone like Daredevil can give her some trouble, just in a manner of evasion and forcing her hand, imagine someone who's comparable to Daredevil in skill and evasion, but can manage to be near her level of strength, in combat. The thing I can see Luke having trouble with in this fight is her shockwaves, which was what troubled Matt in their encounter. But I think since he can take more punishment, he should find ways of getting around that and have more chances to not allow her the opportunity to do it again after seeing it once. Plus, he also has better regen.

Luke's fighting experience might take him a long way. He's battled multiple martial arts experts like Bushmaster and Iron Fist
Significant skill then.
and his tactics might just be able to give him the edge over Jen who pretty much has zero actual training.
Can't even pretend she had prior fighting experience or even experience taking hits, or she wouldn't get hung up over petty things like being disagreed with when she's a lawyer.
he also has better regen.
So Luke is far more skilled and has similar AP and better regeneration. Sounds like a win for Luke Cage.

Luke's fighting experience might take him a long way. He's battled multiple martial arts experts like Bushmaster and Iron Fist
Even though Luke obviously has skill over Jen I think youse are gassing his skill a little too much, like I haven’t watched his show but I have seen Defenders and in his fight against Iron Fist he was definitely not on par with him when it came to skill, he was just so strong he didn’t need to try

also you all better not let your opinion of she-hulk influence your verdict cause I see the slander
images

Last edited:
Even though Luke obviously has skill over Jen I think youse are gassing his skill a little too much, like I haven’t watched his show but I have seen Defenders and in his fight against Iron Fist he was definitely not on par with him when it came to skill, he was just so strong he didn’t need to try

But didn't Iron Fist train for most of his life in a mystical martial arts village, I know that's what happened in the comic but I haven't watch the show since it came out so I could be conflating the continuities.

But didn't Iron Fist train for most of his life in a mystical martial arts village, I know that's what happened in the comic but I haven't watch the show since it came out so I could be conflating the continuities.
If that's true, then I'd honestly argue that this is skill stomp.

He did, I actually watched like 2-3 chapters of the series (and was so bored that I dropped the netflix verse) and he really spend his entire life (before the series beginning) training in mystical martial arts to become the Iron Fist.

Btw, since both have regen how good is the regen of each? Like a clip showing how fast they can heal would be good.
Wiki pages state Luke Cage can heal from bullet wounds that would leave large scars in a matter of hours. The wounds Jennifer received in her car crash in human form regenerated when she became She-Hulk, but She-Hulk herself has not demonstrated this in Hulk form.

Wiki pages state Luke Cage can heal from bullet wounds that would leave large scars in a matter of hours. The wounds Jennifer received in her car crash in human form regenerated when she became She-Hulk, but She-Hulk herself has not demonstrated this in Hulk form.
Ok, so She-Hulk don't really regen and instead is Jennifer who heal her wounds in human form when transforming, so based on that and Luke regen I would suppose that he have the advantage in the long run since he can somwhat recover while She-Hulk not.

That, along with the skill and LS advantage make me think that Luke probably take the fight.

Ok, so She-Hulk don't really regen and instead is Jennifer who heal her wounds in human form when transforming, so based on that and Luke regen I would suppose that he have the advantage in the long run since he can somwhat recover while She-Hulk not.

That, along with the skill and LS advantage make me think that Luke probably take the fight.
Luke FRA

Aight your votes have been counted

Back