• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-6-0)The time had come for the ultimate battle! Bowser vs Dio!

Both are 4A (Pre-Absorpation Dio is used), Bowser have power stars with him. fight take place in the room of sprit and time from Dragon Ball and of course speed is equalized

The King of The Koopas :
The Holy Vampire : 6
They time up to fight again Mario and Jotaro :

Last edited:
Only useful thing I can see from Bowser is Plot Hax, and he doesen't resist Reality Warping nor Time Manipulation.

Now a question: does he lead with Plot Hax in character? If yes, how does that work and is that thought-based?

Only useful thing I can see from Bowser is Plot Hax, and he doesen't resist Reality Warping nor Time Manipulation.

Now a question: does he lead with Plot Hax in character? If yes, how does that work and is that thought-based?
Just says “Forcibly Added himself into the Story”, I don’t exactly know if that’s Applicable

Bowser opens with sealing when he has a power star/grand star, but I don't think its thought-based so DIO time stops and MUDAMUDAMUDA

wasn't sealing like trapping in castle?
Sealing (Trapped almost everyone in Peachs castle in the walls and paintings and sealed most of the doors in the castle, sealed Princess Peach away with a seal so powerful 70 Power Stars and the giant Power Star Bowser had was needed to free her)

Power Stars don't have Dimensional Travel on their own, so DIO just teleports out I guess.

Aka DIO stomps here, Bowser can't anything to prevent himself being haxed to death and can't counter his attacks being nulled as well.

And even if they could, DIO can just overwrite the castle. He could bring Diavolo outta GER's Infinite Death Loop, which is implied to be above any canon stand, thus also D4C's ability to travel between universes, which are infinite, making him able to free dudes who are stuck in places that prevent Dimensional Travel, so he wouldn't have any issue getting out.

So that is end up as a stomp?
Would it be fair if I change it to Dio fisrt key and make Bowser 4A?

So that is end up as a stomp?
Would it be fair if I change it to Dio fisrt key and make Bowser 4A?
4-A Post-Absorption has still the same ways to activate the same powers so still a stomp.

For Pre-Absorption, well, he free'd Diavolo in said key, so Sealing still useless. Thought that Transmutation can help but I see that he has to use rays which don't immediately turn in what Bowser wants to, so Dio can easily null that.

Reality Warping instead can, in a blink he could turn Yoshi's island and its inhabitants in a story book, but he doesen't use that in character.

So you'd need to make DIO Pre-Absorption, since Pre needs to touch to overwrite.

Last edited:
Well, still voting Dio, as he can null whatever Bowser trows to him and then Overwrite from MUDA MUDAing him or simply also BFR (that is still thought based) or also Time Stop and then Overwrite him. Bowser can still win via blinking Dio in a book, but doesn't lead with that in character, so not a stomp at all.

Back