• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Vegeta vs Ares and Kratos should be removed from their pages, the former is somewhat outdated as Ares gained new hax, and the latter, Kratos doesn't have a 3-A rating anymore, making it a massive stomp in kratos' favor here.

Wait so does Kirito resist Soul Manip now? If so his match with Leon Belmont might need revising as that was Leon's main win con, tho it should be noted Leon doesn't absorb your soul he attacks it directly with vampire killer

Well Drac's resistance and potency is like infinite or smth iirc, granted to destroy Drac's soul it requires the Belmonts to kill Dracula in the first place but that was more due to Drac's hax and resist like Power Null iirc.

So I'd wager Leon's more than mediocre I guess

EDIT: Quantum fields might not be enough, Leon breaks through force fields in Lament of Innocence against Walter iirc so that might not work. Granted Kirito has a win con with him being able to one shot at least

Last edited:
Kirito vs Sonic (Again)...

I dunno why this match got added...

I am not trying to be biased here. There were a few things wrong with this at least imo...
  • Sonic Massive FRA Train/Favoritism over Kirito Hate over one comment
  • Both sides couldn't debunk either sides' arguments
  • Both sides "stonewalled"
  • Etc.
In the end, it was all due to one comment that caused controversy later in the thread which lead Sonic to win by a large margin

Not sure if this counts as a removal, but I will leave this here if this can be removed

I am not trying to be biased here. There were a few things wrong with this at least imo...
  • Etc.
In the end, it was all due to one comment that caused controversy later in the thread which lead Sonic to win by a large margin

Not sure if this counts as a removal, but I will leave this here if this can be removed
Bruh, 90% sure this was out of spite

Nope, I was talking about asking for it to be removed. It was barely up for an hour and you are already asking for it's removal.

• Etc.

Godzilla vs Orochi https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-monster-king-vs-the-king-of-monsters.111042/

I think this thread may need a redo thanks to some new info from Kong vs Godzilla. Godzilla is currently a casual 526 Gigatons to Orochi's casual 253, but Godzilla had a small scaling chain.

Godzilla managed to perform the same feat after being significantly weakened and tired after two fights against a comparable opponent, and getting completely curbstomped by MechaGodzilla afterwards.

Mechagodzilla, who Prime Godzilla is comparable to but weaker then by word of god, easily overpowered the beam that is comparable to that of the one that performed the feat.

Due to this, the scaling chain is MG>=Prime Godzilla>>>Weakened/Casual Godzilla (526 Gigatons)

This does sway the AP gap more in favor of Godzilla then before, I think a rematch might be necessary

• Etc.

No one was stonewalling intentionally. Sonic won and rightfully so, just leave it there instead of dragging it forever.

Godzilla vs Orochi https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-monster-king-vs-the-king-of-monsters.111042/

I think this thread may need a redo thanks to some new info from Kong vs Godzilla. Godzilla is currently a casual 526 Gigatons to Orochi's casual 253, but Godzilla had a small scaling chain.

Godzilla managed to perform the same feat after being significantly weakened and tired after two fights against a comparable opponent, and getting completely curbstomped by MechaGodzilla afterwards.

Mechagodzilla, who Prime Godzilla is comparable to but weaker then by word of god, easily overpowered the beam that is comparable to that of the one that performed the feat.

Due to this, the scaling chain is MG>=Prime Godzilla>>>Weakened/Casual Godzilla (526 Gigatons)

This does sway the AP gap more in favor of Godzilla then before, I think a rematch might be necessary
I think I agree to this

Removed Bai-Metal and Four-Machamps. (MaverickZero removed the latter from Four Arms' profile)

Are Godzilla-Orochi and Sonic-Kirito safe to be removed?

Are Godzilla-Orochi and Sonic-Kirito safe to be removed?
Sonic VS Kirito was a perfectly fair match
Both had win-cons, the reason Starking gave that "Both sides couldn't debunk either sides' arguments" is just a normal VS thread where both have wincons

not sure on Godzilla VS Orochi

I brought the guy who gave the reasoning for Orochi winning the previous thread to look over my reasoning for it being removed and he agreed, so I think it’s safe

Back