• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5 Strongest 4-A battle, MetalPhantomon vs Bai Xiaochun

There is some conceptual element in there with Will, but regardless at least 10^22 by virtue of resisting mindhax that affects all living beings in the eternal realms, which is dozens of times larger than the heavenspan realm, where 10^22 worth of humans die on the monthly.

Not directly said but:

1 colored flame takes 300 people's soul to make

2 colored takes 3000, 3 colored 30,000, etc, and Bai later starts fusing 10 flames to make a better one (IIRC from 15 colored on he makes 16 colored ones with 10 fifteen colored ones, and so on)

When Bai is given a large amount of souls by Bai Hao when he leaves for heavenspan realm, it is stated that even that would be replinished in months, and he has enough souls to make several 18 and 19 colored flames. and beforehand when he makes flames with those numbers the souls are stated to be replinished pretty fast.

Tecnically every sentient being gets affected when Ghostmother uses her celestial magic, ghosts included, so the number should be larger than that, but I have no idea by how much.

Idk, they treat billions of souls as an extremely large ammount, and by that metric even 3 billion would only make an 8 colored flame, which is not really impressive in the grand scheme of things.

I dunno, it might be simple inconsistency in the story. Regardless, the number of living beings on a world several times larger than the Heavenspan Realm should be pratty high regardless.

Overlord775 said:
His scream soul haxes

The mind hax is via either hypnotic or darkness waves i think
I feel like those can be dodged rather easily. Plus Bai can seal his soul so that soul-hax doesn't reach it, did so against Wan'er's ghosts.

Would Metal be able to resist body puppetry?

And the number of Souls was always pretty high in Er Gen, and he also went scavenging for souls in Space too...

@Ricsi

Yes, but would he know he has to sal his soul away ?

also there would be also the 10-D conceptual erasure flames

and body puppetering wouldn't work since Phantomon is already being puppeted by someone

He has a passive danger sense, plus his divine sense can tell him what an attack does to an extent.

And already being puppeteered by someone doesn't mean you can't be pupeteered. It might depend on how he is controlled and by who, but definitly won't just not work based on that.

I'm also not really sure how Metal would react to the past codey, since it makes seals that vary in power depending the knowledge and power of the target (planets would have every living being in them plus all of their history sealing them, for exemple).

Also, if MetalPhantomon gets his body control, he can just duplicate himself thousands of times in mere moments.

So body control is a maybe, tough I wouldn't be conformable using that as a reasoning with an unknown. Again, what happens when he has the shit beaten out of him?

He does this in character? Can this guy hit nonexistents? (seeing as that is apparently treated as some super non-corporeality...)

Doesn't start with, but he tends to throw anything he has out if he feels like his life is in danger, he's got a phobia of death.

As for non-existence, unless it's type 2, it's just type 3 abstract existence and not that special. Er Gen characters can physically attack laws of reality, and warp concepts, and even interact with Essence (platonic concept, though the latter is under specific sircumstances) so probably yes.

InfiniteSped said:
data still exists after you delete it tho
So does MetalPhantamon, you can see him after all

Jokes aside, does he even fit NEP (not you Nep) standards? If Monika doesn't, I don't see how they do...

So basically, it's an toss up. I don't guite understand his defense for 9-D soul hax or 5-D mindhax.

Grave Scream is an omnidirection sound wave that he can play continously. He can also copy anything Bai does as long as it's not the whole speed up to immeasurable thing simply by observation. He also has simple eye contact based mindhax due to inheriting Devimo's abilities as well.

And also will probably make a questions and answers thread for the whole Nonexistent thing.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Jokes aside, does he even fit NEP (not you Nep) standards? If Monika doesn't, I don't see how they do...
Yes, especially seeing as Dark Area natives are what basically popularized NEP. He is a being made up of deleted data and the darkness of the Dark Area which is literally nothingness. Also, Monika still has NEP.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yes, especially seeing as Dark Area natives are what basically popularized NEP. He is a being made up of deleted data and the darkness of the Dark Area which is literally nothingness.
That is not Type 1 in any way tough.

If it's literal nothingness to the truest form of it it's type 2.

Type 1 is a concept that doesn't exist in reality. The idea of a unicorn in the real world, or a circle with edges would be type 1.

What you are describing is the same thing that Monika had (literally erased all of reality, time and space included), and eventually it was decided that it's no more logical than mindhaxing a mindless object. It's not type 1 or 2, it's... there. Or if it is type 1 it's a lot less impressive then the laternative.

I mean, I simply asked if he could hit him, I didn't ask for an entire thing regarding Type 1 and 2. I just wanted a yes or no... And I can guarantee that Dark Area Digimon qualify for nonexistence due to how Digimon treats those native to the Dark Area and it's concepts. We even have a blog regarding the Dark Area.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So basically, it's an toss up. I don't guite understand his defense for 9-D soul hax or 5-D mindhax.
Grave Scream is an omnidirection sound wave that he can play continously. He can also copy anything Bai does as long as it's not the whole speed up to immeasurable thing simply by observation. He also has simple eye contact based mindhax due to inheriting Devimo's abilities as well.
No reply to this.

Yes, I'm pretty sure he can hit him. So if he can, could he win with punching over and over? If not, then Metal probably stomps, if yes I con cuz I can't be sure if he would use god killer before he commits the die.

Back