• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Modernmyrmidon said:
Right. Low 2-C Ares's attack potency is Low Multiversal level.
No, his 2-C AP is Low Multiversal, to make it more even, I'm only using the Universal + keys

So what's the AP gap between the two? Ares doesn't immediately start with pulling people into his pocket dimension and Vegeta could potentially pull off a win before he can do that. Granted, if there isn't a big enough difference between them Ares will eventually pull him into his world, nullify his powers and finish him off.

I'm leaning on Ares but I'll wait till I can be sure.

I'm a little rusty on the GOW verse, but I believe Kratos was baseline, and Vegeta is about 100x baseline

I'm a little rusty on the GOW verse, but I believe Kratos was baseline, and Vegeta is about 100x baseline

Doesn't Ares have a scaling chain that puts him ahead of all of the titans and most of the gods? I'm not really sure about Vegeta but from what I remember:

Zeus>>>Poseidon>Hades>>Ares>Helios>Hermes>Atlas>Kronos>Other Titans>Primordials=Baseline.

Going over it again, I can definitely see Ares pulling Vegeta into his dimension and removing his powers. Granted he would be getting pretty injured by Vegeta, he'll eventually realize that he can't really win a contest of raw power with him.

If his ability to sense others would allow him to know how outclassed he was, then he would likely immediately go for pulling Vegeta into the pocket world. If not, he would take some massive punishment but eventually just resort to his dimension and win.

Going for Ares 6/10 assuming the AP gap isn't large enough to one-shot and Ares being more likely to end it quickly.

Bad news for Ares: I just contacted @Elizhaa who is a supporter on the G.O.W. page, and this is what she had to say about Ares v Vegeta

Oh, Ares just have a scaling of being stronger than some Gods. He is nowhere near Vegeta. Vegeta's AP should be comparable to the Gods of Destruction who are Low 2-C which are basically 2-C/2. 2-C is unquantifiable greater than Low 2-C. So, the AP difference of Low 2-C Vegeta and Ares is unquantifiable.

Back