• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

I'm pretty sure that Gumball can win against Mario, which makes it not a stomp
I know I'm late, but I'm gonna have to side with Blue here. After looking back at the thread...yeah, Mario pretty much stomps. Anything Gumball has, Mario either has a counter to or has a better version of it.

The Console? It's not like it'll count as BFR, since Gumball also gets sucked into The Console once it's activated. Getting forced into an RPG game is also child's play to Mario for obvious reasons. I don't even know if The Console would straight-up attack Mario anyway, since it was only sentient due to backfiring on Gumball. I also think it's very iffy for The Console to have 4-A/3-A durability, but eh, I'll save that for a future Gumball CRT I have in the works.

The Phone? There's nothing to suggest the attacks from Gumball's parents and friends will do anything to kill Mario - especially when Mario has Mid regen, passive resurrection, invincibility, possession, and healing. It's also very iffy that Gumball's parents and friends would suddenly have 4-A/3-A AP since nothing suggests The Phone summons separate versions of them, but again, saving this for a CRT.

The Magic Notebook? Mario isn't gonna politely stand there while Gumball writes stuff down in a journal in the middle of a fight, not to mention almost all of his attacks are much faster than writing something down. Like pulling out a card that would seal Gumball away, or turning Gumball into coins with a blast, or wrecking Gumball from all sides with a Battle Card. All of these attacks would neg out The Helmet btw, which can get knocked off Gumball's head with ranged attacks.

Ghost Potion? Mario literally fights Boos on a regular basis, and since Gumball only has 9-A durability, a punch from Mario won't end well for him.

Universal Remote? Gumball isn't as skilled and vicious with it as Rob is, and Mario can travel through dimensions.

Low-High regeneration? Gumball is, again, 9-A, so he gets atomized the moment Mario jumps on him.

I could go on, but I think you catch my drift now.

I know I'm late, but I'm gonna have to side with Blue here. After looking back at the thread...yeah, Mario pretty much stomps. Anything Gumball has, Mario either has a counter to or has a better version of it.

The Console? It's not like it'll count as BFR, since Gumball also gets sucked into The Console once it's activated. Getting forced into an RPG game is also child's play to Mario for obvious reasons. I don't even know if The Console would straight-up attack Mario anyway, since it was only sentient due to backfiring on Gumball. I also think it's very iffy for The Console to have 4-A/3-A durability, but eh, I'll save that for a future Gumball CRT I have in the works.

The Phone? There's nothing to suggest the attacks from Gumball's parents and friends will do anything to kill Mario - especially when Mario has Mid regen, passive resurrection, invincibility, possession, and healing. It's also very iffy that Gumball's parents and friends would suddenly have 4-A/3-A AP since nothing suggests The Phone summons separate versions of them, but again, saving this for a CRT.

The Magic Notebook? Mario isn't gonna politely stand there while Gumball writes stuff down in a journal in the middle of a fight, not to mention almost all of his attacks are much faster than writing something down. Like pulling out a card that would seal Gumball away, or turning Gumball into coins with a blast, or wrecking Gumball from all sides with a Battle Card.

Ghost Potion? Mario literally fights Boos on a regular basis, and since Gumball only has 9-A durability, a punch from Mario won't end well for him.

Universal Remote? Gumball isn't as skilled and vicious with it as Rob is, and Mario can travel through dimensions.

Low-High regeneration? Gumball is, again, 9-A, so he gets atomized the moment Mario jumps on him.

I could go on, but I think you catch my drift now.
I was agreeing about a week from then, though your universal remote point is moot because both were bloodlusted

Aight its late at night but I'm 99 percent certain Belmonts have soul manip way above Kirito's resist. Given that they can with enough effort destroy Dracula's soul (Heck Juste's final boss is the Wraith of Dracula) and his potency and resist are infinite in nature. Drac does come back thanks to his Type 8 but yeah Leon should still have his win con here

Aight its late at night but I'm 99 percent certain Belmonts have soul manip way above Kirito's resist. Given that they can with enough effort destroy Dracula's soul (Heck Juste's final boss is the Wraith of Dracula) and his potency and resist are infinite in nature. Drac does come back thanks to his Type 8 but yeah Leon should still have his win con here
Kirito should resist Soul Manip to the point nobody from Bleach can affect him

........... lol at SAO somehow being > Castlevania but I must've missed something that somehow gets them above Bleach. Message me on my wall with that soul manip scaling but what Ned said. You'll need a CRT because what you quoted means nothing rn.

The SAO Quantum Fields would give the characters Unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Matter Manipulation... :/
No offence but I don't think that's going to cut it against that amount of potency just cause Unconventional don't mean you can stack up against infinite it sounds kinda sus, plus I know its not matter manip perse but Leon has also broken past force fields when he fought Walter if that helps.

Edit: Just gonna say passive power null says no to freeze gg

Last edited:
Moro vs. Thanos

Simply put, the argument for this matchup is that Moro's 3-B tier abilities will allow to take out Thanos before Thanos will resort to his hax and that Thanos opens with physical force. Problem with that, that's not true. Thanos is just as likely to open with his hax as he is to engage physically. He's had plenty of encounters where he's done one, the other or both.

So really, the matchup would depend on if Thanos uses his hax out the gate or not. Plus, the designation of this matchup is where both are 4-B is wrong. This is a 4-B vs. a 4-B with 3-B powers.

Moro vs. Thanos

Simply put, the argument for this matchup is that Moro's 3-B tier abilities will allow to take out Thanos before Thanos will resort to his hax and that Thanos opens with physical force. Problem with that, that's not true. Thanos is just as likely to open with his hax as he is to engage physically. He's had plenty of encounters where he's done one, the other or both.

So really, the matchup would depend on if Thanos uses his hax out the gate or not. Plus, the designation of this matchup is where both are 4-B is wrong. This is a 4-B vs. a 4-B with 3-B powers.
I though that 3-B magic was restricted, because it actually is allowed by the rules (I even participated in that thread, lol). I guess that match may be redone with it restricted.

Btw, both matches are gone (Vegeta-Santa and Moro-Thanos)

Back