• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monster King VS The King of Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle takes place in Z City. Combatants start 50 meters apart and speed is equalized.

Third Form Orochi: AtomicSekiro, Emirp sumitpo, TyranoDoom30, Ourosboros, Phoenks, Sonicflare9, ZoroNotZolo

Post-Muto Prime Fight Godzilla: ApiesDeathbyLazors, TheKillerYT

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ok so from what I can tell. Third form Orochi is able to perform a casual 253.3460803059273303 gigatons of TNT, and Base Godzilla is 681.85822179732315362 gigatons of TNT. Godzilla has a clear AP advantage here. Godzilla can't one-shot Orochi here tho.

I think Orochi takes this with pure skill and technique. It's very likely he could adapt and counter all of Godzilla's counter attacks, as well as the fact he has much better regeneration, he also has better lifting strength, so it might be easier for him to grapple against Godzilla in close combat.

I vote Orochi with likely mid-difficulty

It's radiation. It ***** you up on an atomic level iirc. It can cause serious damage to your dna, killing you on a cellular level. Just look up any video about the Elephants Foot in Chernobyl. The kind of radiation Goji spits out and is based on is super lethal.

I'm pretty sure Orochi counters it with regen tho, as well as the fact he will likely adapt and work his around it. Orochi can take just one look at Godzilla and pretty much know all his fighting styles.

I don’t think Godzilla’s radiation is as potent as people make it out to be in combat. People clearly have no issue standing near him and being in the area when he fights people like Ghidorah, and it certainly wouldn’t be enough to factor into the battle if Orochi can dispatch Godzilla within a few minutes.

This key of Goji's passive radiation isnt super potent no, its meltdown goji that has the radiation that can melt cities

I was more referring to the concentrated radiation he uses as a breath weapon. Even deflected, that amount of radiation should be messing Orochi up real bad.

I don’t think Orochi would try deflecting that. Fire breath isn’t really something that can be deflected easily, unlike concentrated energy attacks like Rover’s heat bombs. Orochi would most likely speedblitz and dip out of the way and attack from range, using his dragon heads to constantly bombard Godzilla’s eyes.

Wouldn't Orochi just try to counter the atomic breath with his own energy blasts. Also Godzilla atomic breath takes time to charge, I'm pretty sure Orochi isn't gonna just stand there and let Godzilla shoot him, and is likely gonna come straight at him in close quarters. And Orochi would likely dominate Godzilla in a close combat fight with sheer skill alone.

I would say Orochi just squares up to him and Garou’s him like he was Tank Top Master, but the size difference is kind of large, isn’t it?

Orochi's size is pretty inconsistent if I remember right. According to Murata, he's 27 meters via being 10 times smaller than beefcake, however, the on panel depiction show them to be far larger than this, and some have measured beefcake to be over 1 KM iirc and orochi to be over 100 meters

I only remember Goji charging up his Atomic Breath being used for dramatic purposes. Otherwise he pretty consistently just uses it at will. Goji also has the size and AP advantage so while I'll admit to Orochi being much more skilled then Goji, he's gonna have a hard time whaling on Godzilla. Meanwhile, Godzilla's frequent use of his atomic breath is still gonna be eradiating the surrounding area. Not to mention splash damage.

I'm really not seeing seeing a win here for Orochi.

Just gonna say, no one has really countered the radiation argument. At best Orochi might claim an inconclusive by killing Goji, then dying of radiation. The more likely result is Goji barely surviving Orochi's onslaught while Orochi succumbs to radiation sickness.

Just gonna say, no one has really countered the radiation argument. At best Orochi might claim an inconclusive by killing Goji, then dying of radiation. The more likely result is Goji barely surviving Orochi's onslaught while Orochi succumbs to radiation sickness.
How long does it take to die of radiation sickness of this level, wouldn't it take weeks or years?

Also, I think the AP might be more comparable than we think. Orochi is 231 gigatons with one arm, firing both at once would be double that and his chest blast is unquantifiably stronger than his arm blasts. I can't say it would be definitively above 681 gigatons, but I can say it wouldn't be that far below it, at least. Could anyone link the 681 gigaton feat for Godzilla?

I'm pretty sure the elephant's foot, the giant hunk of radioactive metal under Chernobyl, was killing people in hours and showing seriously adverse effects in minutes.

Maybe I'm missing something, but after looking at Godzilla's passive radiation damage (in this form), I don't think it would be an issue for Orochi- at least not during the fight. I would count on Orochi weaving his way into close combat and picking Godzilla apart with WSRSF. The clips I could find had this Godzilla in relatively close proximity to humans and they were pretty fine... been a couple weeks though.

I vote for Orochi, unless someone can show me that Post Muto Prime Godzilla has strong enough radiation to kill Orochi in a few minutes, hours, other relevant time frame.

This version of Godzilla doesnt have instakill radiation, thats only for his High 6-A key
Okay, that's the impression I got.

So I'll stay with my vote, Orochi can beam counter (like Genos did by reflecting the beams, if he can't straight up clash) in order to get into close combat range and then it's a wrap, Orochi will pick Godzilla apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back