• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more that it's disabled because it's granted from a very high end 1-B and 99% of the characters on the wiki can't do anything about it @SD

I'd argue that the universe bust would probably nullified tho, since it's a completely undodgeable attack that Kharn can't prevent, contain or tank

Not to derail here, but doesn't this old bastard rely on that exact same kind of protection in order to resurrect? I know I remember seeing numerous '[character] just can't kill him' arguments of that same type in threads that have involved him, so shouldn't he have to follow the same rule as Khärn if that's the case?

(Not throwing out anything negative here. I'm just genuinely curious as to whether or not the above should apply to him as well)

Yeah, mandatory restrictions are being placed on characters that have immortality/ressurection via higher beings

As for the Kharn point, since I was there for most of the thread, might as well give my two cents: As I pointed out after that thread was bumped after who knows how many days, I had forgotten it even existed, so I wouldn't care whatever result we got from it.

Though if Kharn's immortality is removed, the only way the end result actually changes is if Khorne doesn't protect Kharn from the Universe going boom.

Ask Azzy later. As I see it, If he says "Yes, Khorne would protect him", then it stays. If he says "No, it doesn't", then remove it.

Zen'o vs The Player should likely be removed. The Player got upgraded, with several new abilities. And I suspected the match from being false even then, as one of the main argument was "The Player is just a higher dimensional human", when Zen'o wasn't much more different.

Kaltias said:
Self destruct that I disabled. Actually she is just 3 times above baseline. Also they start in melee due to SBA
Wrong, SBA makes the fighters start from as long as their range goes, so nothing stops Selvaria from sniping her and then defeating her when she finally gets up to her due to better expierience, higher AP, more expierience Bette weaponry Etc...

You put a character with absolutely no advantages whatsoever against each other, and even stated "That would make it inconclusive at best"

If you put two characters against each other and know who would win, the thread is redundant.

Where does it say Akame is 3X above Baseline building?

Selvaria is the one who is baseline x3. Also the "it would make it inconclusive" was referred to the Final Flame that I disabled later in the thread, and to the fact that your argument was "she can scratch her and wait until she bleeds out", which is something that Selvaria can also do, hence inconclusive

And I literally said that I choose Akame because people bother commenting in her threads, and I wanted to give Selvaria a match. Never had idea about who would win while making it.

Also if "overall better fighter with decent AP advantage" make it a stomp, I seriously wonder if we have non stomp matches at all...

Better fighter, better weapons, better AP, incredible range advantage which she can use as per Standard battle assumptions.

So does Selvaria have an AP Advantage or not?

Name a match that isn't a stomp then. Because if those advantages make it a stomp, 99,99% of the matches that I debated are stomps. I also do not see the absurd difference in tier, speed or hax proficiency typical of a stomp as mentioned in the Versus Thread Rules.

She is a bit less than X3 baseline, while Akame is baseline according to you. So I think so.

@Kaltias

Quite alot.

Sabo vs Natsu

Zoro vs Satsuki

Ryuko Matoi vs Saber

Did any of these characters have the advantages Selvaria had?

Name some where the characters had as many advantages as she had that were added.

Lesse. Sabo has the AP advantage. Six times stronger to be exact. He is also more skilled, and quoting you "counter perfectly Natsu".

I legit still question why Satsuki hasn't stomped Zoro given how hilarious the stat gap is.

If you want more, see for example the old Bayo vs Gil. It was deemed fair, wasn't it? Reinhard vs Emperor, too.

After looking at it, I think Jonah Hex VS Roland Deschai should be removed. For three reasons:

1. As much as I hate doing so, speed wasn't equalized, and the current gap in speed between these two (Subsonic+ VS Hypersonic+) is far beyond severe.

2. Jonah was given access to futuristic weapons and explosives, which put Roland (a guy whose equipment is limited to two guns and a horn) at an unfair disadvantage. Hex's futuristic weaponry isn't even standard equipment for him, since he only ever attains it while time traveling. I'm not sure why it's included in his profile as such.

3. Roland's going to be upgraded soon (we discussed it here), and one of the main categories he's going to be upgraded in (speed) was a key reason why he lost.

@Kaltias

That was referring to their fighting styles only, also Sabo's punches are much weaker due to Natsu's resistance to fire.

No, multiple people have asked for that too be removed with no response, and it finally did, plus unlike Akame who has no way to win, Gil kinda dies if Bayo even touches him with Bazillions.

Repp even said it was a high diff win, Selvaria Low-Mids, and I'm highballing.

Doesn't Reinhard insta win if his spear hits the Emperor? That fight is all about who gets their Trump card out first, and quite frankly, nothing in the Emperor's arsenal will kill Rein without existence erasure.

See, everyone here has at least one way to win with exception of Natsu who only loses due to the skill gap, that's about it.

Stop quoting me. Write @Kaltias instead. It makes the thread laggy.

Sabo also resists fire on top of six times higher dura you know.

Hmmm, so being able to kill someone with a single weapon out of their entire arsenal if they miraculously forget their precog is fair, but not being sniped and outskilled. Go figure. Deemed unfair only because of the new resistance to matter manip.

Thing that basically can't happen due to GEoM's precog and time abilities. Pretty sure that BFR in the Warp is a win too. Also power null which is > the one of Khârn. Deemed fair.

The skill gap and the stats gap too. Which is twice as big as the one between Selvaria and Akame.

Also see just about every Ryüko match that she won.

And you are really blowing stomps out of proportion if you think that this is one. Battles are stomps when stuff like "the AP gap is so hilarious that you can't harm the other in any way" or stuff like "win with a single thought erasing the other" (which also depends on how haxy the other is)

Matter resistance was only one of the reasons, I still considered it a stomp as did many others, that was just another example.

Anyway continuing is redundant, there many stomps that are accepted and decisive ones that aren't, and it will probably still get removed if revisions go through anyway.

Natsu vs Doflamingo needs to be removed. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/673691

Doflamingo has AP,durabilty,range,clones,precognition,pseudo flight, his strings are somewhat resistant on fire he can even transform objects around him into threads etc... It's a clear stomp where Natsu has nothing at all.

@William

I agree with that. Natsu doesn't really have any counters to any Doffys abilities. So it probably should be removed.

Christ, yeah. I just took a glance at their profiles and that matchup looks really ugly. I agree that it should be removed.

Bringing up 682 vs Kharne again. Kharne had access to his resurrection via Khorne, which is supposed to be restricted unless the opponent has a means of bypassing it, which 682 does not have, and under the rules of the thread even 682's universe bust would be useless, meaning 682 had no possible means of potentially stalemating or winning, making the match completely onesided.

Going with fate's idea of, "If Khorne would protect him from 682's universe bust, then it stays, if not then remove it", well...turns out he wouldnt nullify the universe bust but he would ressurect Kharn afterwards.

WeeklyBattles said:
Going with fate's idea of, "If Khorne would protect him from 682's universe bust, then it stays, if not then remove it", well...turns out he wouldnt nullify the universe bust but he would ressurect Kharn afterwards.
He wouldn't need to revive him. There's an entirely separate realm he'd have access to that wouldn't be affected.

WeeklyBattles said:
Exactly, making it even more onesided.
How? Kharn legitimately kills 682, the universe is going to be destroyed, and Kharn goes to another realm to not die. There's quite literally nothing he does that makes any of the actual fight unfair.

Because 682 still has literally no possible way to win or even stalemate with Kharne's ressurection via Khorne in play. And the universe bust in instantaneous so unless Kharne can get their right after he kills 682 despite having no prior knowledge that killing 682 will destroy the universe...

Any fight with Kharne vs a 3-D character without insane, GEoM level hax is unfair if Kharne has his ressurection unrestricted, that's why we made the rule that it's automatically restricted unless specified

Then the match also needs to be removed due to inaccurate votes as almost all of them voted Kharne via nullifying 682's powers and being resurrected by Khorne should 682 kill him. Either way the match should just be redone with a more fair scenario.

The crux of the battle is still

• Kharn kills 682
  • Kharn doesn't die to 682's universal destruction.
You can remake the fight, and the votes will be exactly the same, and Kharn will win for the same reasons. Especially now that both have 4-B tiers, and you can just use that for things to go faster. Might make it more streamlined and efficient, too.

Mkay, and with Kharne's ressurection restricted 682 will have just as fair a chance at winning. I'll remake the thread in the morning then bu for now i'll remove the match, sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back