• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/721713

Need better quality argument as most people just say Bil win via regen, Bil via resistance, while in reality thanos has resistance too, I mean just read or watch the infinity wars...and in his fight against Abstracts he didn't kill them...instead he seal them.. with the only kinda legit reason is thanos has subconscious desire to lose..which not enough because last time I checked he don't lose the IG in direct combat.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/825851?useskin=oasis

^Gaara vs Diane. The gaara votes completely disregard the tremendous AP difference between the two of them (44 megatons vs 6 megatons) and assume Gaara can stomp Diane when Gaara has 0 ways of stomping. Also assume Gaara has some "hax" that allowes him the victory, without developing more.

Not Jim Sterling said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/721713
Need better quality argument as most people just say Bil win via regen, Bil via resistance, while in reality thanos has resistance too, I mean just read or watch the infinity wars...and in his fight against Abstracts he didn't kill them...instead he seal them.. with the only kinda legit reason is thanos has subconscious desire to lose..which not enough because last time I checked he don't lose the IG in direct combat.
Anyone?

Erza vs Lucario needs to be removed as its a stomp in Lucarios favour.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/803716

Lucario has Versitalty(which is Erza's only advantage in her matches) power mimicry(so he can copy anything she uses against him before she uses the attack and makes it stronger) sealing, precognition,continuous status boost,range and things like reversal which after takin damage counters the attack with twice of damage, possible paralization, Erza is the very baseline of large island so he might have AP and durabilty Advnatge and with status boost he will make the diffrence even greater.

Stomp.

Erza has higher AP and Dura actually, though by a small margin.

Let's see...Lucario dies in a single shot from Nakagami...Erza can easily counter his range with her swords.

If anything that should be removed for people underestimating Erza.

Also, power mimicry is completely useless against Erza...No idea where you got that from.

No,she doesn't as she is the very baseline of Large mountain. And his boost makes him stronger.

He can copy anything she uses so Nakagami starlight attack as well and he has the abilty that allows him to attack before Erza does. Also with that range she will have a lot of problems getting there.

She can deal with range, but on a limited note cause this is not mountain lvl Erza so she is costrected to focus on strongest armors.

This guy also has greater versitalty than Erza has which is her main advantage in matches.

Than you got sealing and sort of precognition and the basically full counter Estrarossa has just a weaker version.

Akainu and Kuzan vs Toshiro need to both be removed, it's now a stomp due to the recent OP downgrades. The only advantage they had to begin with was superior AP ( They got downgraded from 49 teratons to 12 teratons.) And now that's gone.

WilliamShadow said:
No,she doesn't as she is the very baseline of Large mountain. And his boost makes him stronger.

He can copy anything she uses so Nakagami starlight attack as well and he has the abilty that allows him to attack before Erza does. Also with that range she will have a lot of problems getting there.

She can deal with range, but on a limited note cause this is not mountain lvl Erza so she is costrected to focus on strongest armors.

This guy also has greater versitalty than Erza has which is her main advantage in matches.

Than you got sealing and sort of precognition and the basically full counter Estrarossa has just a weaker version.
You do realize statistics boosts are already applied to his profile right? He's actually Mountain level without statistics amps.

Uhh no, that's an obscene NLF to assume he can do that when he's never shown near that level.

I agree with Gargoyle. Saying Lucario can do such things is a pretty big NLF.

Also anyone think Squall vs Akira should be removed? It's a stomp IMO.

Mountain lvl?

The battle is their large mountain lvl forms dude. Don't read the OP the battle is Mega Lucario vs Erza with all armors and for so he should have the AP and durabilty Adavantge as Erza is baseline. Which explains even better his advanatges.

Also why NLF? He has shown the abilty copy his opponents attack and use it before them. And he showed that after getting a physical hit he counters with double of its strength and same goes for other abilties.

And the match needs to be removed in both case cause if it's not NLF he stmops hard. If it is NLF than votes are wrong as the main point was him being able to destroy Erza trough power mimicry and his "me first" move.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Akainu and Kuzan vs Toshiro need to both be removed, it's now a stomp due to the recent OP downgrades. The only advantage they had to begin with was superior AP ( They got downgraded from 49 teratons to 12 teratons.) And now that's gone.
All Toshiro has is freezing with power nullification. And Toshiro is baseline country lvl so he should still be weaker.

Toshiro scales to 40 teratons. Don't know where you got baseline country level from.

And extremely OP power nullification. As soon as he's touched you get frozen and your abilities nullified.

40 terratons? Never saw the calc honestly. Thou, i don't know it looks stompish as they can't really do anything against him.

That's my main point. Toshiro has a unique and broken form of power nullification which they have no answer too.

Never thought I'd see the day where I defend Akainu-

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm confused, the OP says that Link and Cloud have the same amount of votes, so, why wasn't it inconclusive?
Because once the Grace passed, there were 9 votes for Cloud and 6 for Link.

Also, for the record, "Via Hax" is a terrible reasoning for a vote to be counted, and Celestial agreed with me on this before he added it. Not because I didn't agree which no one in their right mind would.

Besides if I was biased to FF7, I wouldn't be okay with Tifa's loss to Tamamo would I?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Sooo, I should remove Lucario vs Erza?
Gargoyle thinks Lucario's abilty (me first)is NLF, but that only changes the reason to why it should be removed not the fact it should be removed. Lucario stomps hard if his abilties are legit and if not than most votes are invalid.

@Gargoyle

What about what William said about some of the votes being invalid if his abilities aren't legit?

Dragon also had a problem with the match, but I don't remember why. Probably best to ask Cal.

Dragon said same things I did, in fact I mentioned it because of that and cal said he just wants his Pokemon match up to stay lol.

I said if "me first" is a NLF than the votes are half valid and half not.

Gilgamesh vs Novel Kars should probably be removed.

Due the recent additions to many of Gilgamesh's weapons many of Kars's stands are nullified such as Killer Bee which is one of the biggest reasons he won in the first place.

Should be removed, maybe redone

WilliamShadow said:
Mountain lvl?

The battle is their large mountain lvl forms dude. Don't read the OP the battle is Mega Lucario vs Erza with all armors and for so he should have the AP and durabilty Adavantge as Erza is baseline. Which explains even better his advanatges.
Exactly, Large Mountain forms, therefore the statistics amps are already applied to Lucario

Mine vs Mami Tomoe should be removed.

Fight is a complete blitz in favor of Mami due to her being Mach 618+ hole Mine is slower then people at Mach 292

Hand to Hand is a reason in a SNIPING fight....

People completely forget the huge experience advantage in favor of Mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back